PDA

View Full Version : Why do you use Kryptview?

xa0s
17th January, 2009, 05:12 AM
I'm new to the scene, and trying to figure out what box to go for. From what I gather, it's pretty much just personal preference.

What's the pros and cons of Kryptview, and why do you choose it over the other boxes available?

stroner
18th January, 2009, 01:53 AM
Pros
Best picture quality on large LCDs
channel mapping (no ~~~~in about arrangin channels)
Best support when there a key roll method change (always first)
Price

Cons
firmware crashes ocasionally (sorted with a simple reboot)
not the prettiest OSD

IMO they are the best plug and play boxes available

I used to be a big fan of the eurovoxes which are a great reliable box BUT the makers feel the need to bring out 3 different models a month ffs lol

bugaloo41
18th January, 2009, 05:58 PM
Agree with Ronster prefer these boxes to other plug and play but there isnt a great deal in it. The digivox also autosorts the channels in vm order and has been well supported. eurovox is very good and the newer models will still be supported.

cactikid
18th January, 2009, 08:03 PM
started with the easy box starviews and moved to digivox easy to do ,arnet different way took me longer to do and trying to find correct provider lol good box i think just slightly more of a challenge.

DW190
25th January, 2009, 10:01 PM
Kryptview by far have been the most reliable box for me. 100% scanning and sorting. Also finds any new channels when in standby.

Starview/The Box drop channels to often

Eurovox Although a great picture not the best at scanning. I have to enter 4 or 5 frquencies manually to get all channels.

klever19
6th December, 2009, 05:24 PM
Hi everybody, i'm new to all this but i was thinking of getting one of these boxes too. Can anybody tell me if Edinburgh gets a good reception for them, Thanks, Sorry i've put this in the wrong place.