PDA

View Full Version : Program ESC Diamond logic builder

TKMobile
12th March, 2012, 07:39 PM
Has anyone replaced a ESC controller ..? How can I reprogram or install a program on a new controller .?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

RSwire
12th March, 2012, 11:45 PM
Only International can program the body computers. It is done on-line. Unless you have purchased DLB with programming and have on-line acess to Internationals programming.

integlikewhoa
9th May, 2012, 06:19 PM
What software is used to Program a newly installed ECM on a International Box truck? The VT365 motor.

Customer came in with low power and a code set that computer was not yet setup and power derated to something like 25hp.

RSwire
10th May, 2012, 12:24 AM
I think the program is NETS for ECM programming, but all programming is done online, with dealer log in info, ECM calibration is uploaded than modified than downloaded into ECM.

joe5543
10th May, 2012, 02:27 AM
I think the program is NETS for ECM programming, but all programming is done online, with dealer log in info, ECM calibration is uploaded than modified than downloaded into ECM.

Yes it is Nets that is used for programming a new ECM. All you have to do is put in the last eight of the VIN use your DYY login go through a few steps and program the new ECM. They keep a database with all vehicle configurations for future ecm calibration updates.

super jumbe
17th July, 2015, 03:22 PM
Haven’t a clue what you own about….. try this in English.