PDA

View Full Version : Spider box HD7000 scrambling

seanmcevoy
12th March, 2012, 11:05 PM
My Spider box HD7000 works perfectly throughout the day but around 6pm all my channels scramble until 12pm everyday.
I have tried to find a solution for this but so far no luck. My quality and signal are both strong plus got fibre-optic internet which is fine. Any suggestions??

asad5150
12th March, 2012, 11:41 PM
the provider for the channels is down wait a couple of days if it still doesnt work then he has ran closed his server and gone with your money

seanmcevoy
13th March, 2012, 12:08 AM
I have two at the moment as I thought that was the case but I think this problem may be with the box. I have just opened my second server and had a free 36hour trail all of them are different and it still scrambles. I don't know anybody else with this problem

mdt
13th March, 2012, 08:17 AM
I have two at the moment as I thought that was the case but I think this problem may be with the box. I have just opened my second server and had a free 36hour trail all of them are different and it still scrambles. I don't know anybody else with this problem

sounds like packet loss,check pingtest to see if your BB provider is throttling your bandwidth, regards mdt