PDA

View Full Version : CRYPTOBOX 400HD any got one?

asad5150
13th March, 2012, 12:39 AM
was looking on ebay and came across this box supposed to be similar to blade box 7000. im wondering if anyone has so they can tell me if its any good or not. here the link CRYPTOBOX 400HD HD DIGITAL SATELLITE RECEIVER/ MEDIA PLAYER [H-CRP99] | eBay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CRYPTOBOX-400HD-HD-DIGITAL-SATELLITE-RECEIVER-MEDIA-PLAYER-H-CRP99-/180831530180?pt=UK_ConEle_SatCableFreeview_RL&hash=item2a1a662cc4)

max_gee
29th March, 2012, 12:33 AM
These are fantastic boxes

come with you tube 1080p videos play

u-p o r n

and also u can use a cheap wifi usb dongle.

14 day epg to follow.

good thing about this box is its 1080p compared to many other (inc vu plus) that are 1080i

yes we all know no 1 broadcasts in 1080p but the picture is awsome.

digicon
29th March, 2012, 01:15 AM
The Vu+ are also 1080p capable with the autoresolution plugin.

thezafiraman
25th April, 2012, 03:45 PM
I have just got one of these boxes by I'm struggling to config cams.Has any one installed cams and can share how to do it.Please PM me if its sticky.
Thanks.

Manic01
25th April, 2012, 04:05 PM
Some downloads here
Not sure of any use sorry.

http://www.abcomeu.com/download-software

thezafiraman
25th April, 2012, 05:43 PM
Thanks I've been on the site.My problem is setting up Newcamd.

Manic01
25th April, 2012, 05:57 PM
Try this section.

http://www.ab-forum.info/viewforum.php?f=175

Shamonee
25th April, 2012, 09:25 PM
what's the epg like? I can only see 7 day available soon???

thezafiraman
26th April, 2012, 11:47 AM
OK Guys, I have managed to sort it out.What was confusing me was that the port has 2 boxes so you have to enter the five digit port number twice.The box is amazing.Its like the Openbox S9/S10/S11 and the menus are similar, but there is a noticable difference in picture quality at full 1080p compared to the openbox.The Cam config. in the network settings is protected by a password (0000) by default.Once you are in you can set up Newcamd or CCCam.The manual wan't tell you this.Its by luck I came across a video on Youtube. The box can also be used as a server.Utube and an Adult channel are built in.The link in the first post on ebay sells them for 99 + postage. I got mine from Estonia for ?70 delivered within 5 days.Estonia is in the EU,so no extra taxes or VAT to pay.If you are thinking of getting an OpenBox, get this one instead.In answer to EPG,at the moment its just now and next,but an update is due soon.You can update by network so no messing around downloading updates and putting them on a memory stick.

ChaLeeBoy
26th April, 2012, 12:56 PM
OK Guys, I have managed to sort it out.What was confusing me was that the port has 2 boxes so you have to enter the five digit port number twice.The box is amazing.Its like the Openbox S9/S10/S11 and the menus are similar, but there is a noticable difference in picture quality at full 1080p compared to the openbox.The Cam config. in the network settings is protected by a password (0000) by default.Once you are in you can set up Newcamd or CCCam.The manual wan't tell you this.Its by luck I came across a video on Youtube. The box can also be used as a server.Utube and an Adult channel are built in.The link in the first post on ebay sells them for 99 + postage. I got mine from Estonia for ?70 delivered within 5 days.Estonia is in the EU,so no extra taxes or VAT to pay.If you are thinking of getting an OpenBox, get this one instead.In answer to EPG,at the moment its just now and next,but an update is due soon.You can update by network so no messing around downloading updates and putting them on a memory stick.

Looks good, I might have to get one.

rigsby71
26th April, 2012, 01:12 PM
I just ordered one from Estonia, so i will report back when i got it set up.

thezafiraman
26th April, 2012, 02:40 PM
I would just like to add that the Adult channel is not included in the Xtra menu.You will need to go to Xtra,highlight an option and then press 0000 on the remote to see the Adult channel and put in the pin again to gain access.

the man
26th April, 2012, 03:14 PM
ch lists any good? is it like a blade where you can update ch list via download?

thezafiraman
26th April, 2012, 06:16 PM
From what I read in some forums,its similar to Blade 7000HD.I think the channel list can be downloaded from the internet.I prefer sorting out my own favourites list. Theres 12 FAV available, and similar to one found on Openbox .

the man
26th April, 2012, 11:06 PM
anyone comfirm the ch lists via interweb?

thezafiraman
27th April, 2012, 06:31 PM
Being a faurly new box there is not much info at the moment.I can tell you that in Favourites the channel list is displayed in split screen.Ch 1-10 on one side and 11-20 on the other,so you scroll up down or left right to select the channel you want to watch.

Manic01
27th April, 2012, 06:34 PM
Sounds like openbox?

thezafiraman
27th April, 2012, 06:38 PM
Ebay Item number: 330719717194
If any one wants to order from Estonia.Price fluctuates according to the Exchange rate.The price today ?68.65

thezafiraman
27th April, 2012, 06:41 PM
Sounds like openbox?

Similar except this one outputs to 1080p and has a Newcamd server settings.Like i've mentioned there is a noticable difference in picture quality on my LG 1080p HD TV.

Shady
27th April, 2012, 06:44 PM
saying that tho, there's a noticeable picture quality difference between 1080i and 720p.. 720p giving a better picture..

Manic01
28th April, 2012, 08:23 AM
Nothing transmits in 1080p though really does it?

thezafiraman
28th April, 2012, 12:01 PM
I have been looking at the update by network feature and noticed that if there is a new update,it will ask you whether you want to download and install the new update.From there you have a choice of complete update to factory defaults,firmware update keeping all settings as well as updating channel lists from factory database or user channel lists from database.

temmy
1st May, 2012, 09:09 PM
Looks good, I might have to get one.
hi m8, m struggling with this box, can't seem to get the cccam configuration. can u please give detailed instruction as in the emu part of it please ? cheers in advance

tony blair
3rd May, 2012, 01:40 PM

hi

i am new to this forum. i have a cryptobox 400hd box. how do i access the actual cam config file, where i need to ad the cline. i have managed to gain access to the server details( with server number,URL, server port number, user and pwd details etc in network settings by using 0000.

thanx for helping a noob

tony blair :help:

ChaLeeBoy
4th May, 2012, 01:33 PM
hi m8, m struggling with this box, can't seem to get the cccam configuration. can u please give detailed instruction as in the emu part of it please ? cheers in advance

Perhaps you should ask the owner of this thread, it's author. Etiquette alone should signal that, but also he knows more than most.

nav_007
4th May, 2012, 05:34 PM
is it true that you can Record one channel while watching another?

thezafiraman
5th May, 2012, 03:28 PM
Sorry Guys been away.In answer to above questions,there is a problem with ccam config.I couldn't do it either.Newcamd is simpler.I tried a lot of forums for info on CCcam config, but no help. The seller of the box suggested that the config file be put in through the R232 port with a null modem cable .Contrary to the info in some ebay listings,You cant record and watch 2 different channels.Has anyone tried putting the cccam config file on a usb stick and put it in through the update by usb option?

nav_007
5th May, 2012, 03:41 PM
Sorry Guys been away.In answer to above questions,there is a problem with ccam config.I couldn't do it either.Newcamd is simpler.I tried a lot of forums for info on CCcam config, but no help. The seller of the box suggested that the config file be put in through the R232 port with a null modem cable .Contrary to the info in some ebay listings,You cant record and watch 2 different channels.Has anyone tried putting the cccam config file on a usb stick and put it in through the update by usb option?

Damn, I've just ordered the box. I'll give it a try, if I'm not happy with it, might just return it.

nav_007
5th May, 2012, 04:10 PM
thezafiraman.

What's youtube like on this box? Does it allow you to login into your own youtube account?

thezafiraman
5th May, 2012, 07:18 PM
You tube is from their own server.There is a search function but no access to your account.For copyright purposes,its called Utube.I dont know much about cccam,but if you have Newcamd,its dead easy to setup

nav_007
5th May, 2012, 07:24 PM
You tube is from their own server.There is a search function but no access to your account.For copyright purposes,its called Utube.I dont know much about cccam,but if you have Newcamd,its dead easy to setup

Thanks mate...well I've ordered the box, I'll attempt to set it up. Worst comes to worst, I'll just return it.

Have you considered getting a Dreambox instead? Heard they are much better.

tony blair
5th May, 2012, 11:19 PM
hi

on the cryptbox 400hd that i have, it has settings already for cccam, newcamd and for newcamd server. also there is a option to change which app u want to use. initially my box was set to newcamd client, but i've changed it to cccam. no problems after changing the app. so i presume that u select the app that u want to use and fill in the appropriate details from ur cline and hopefully bingo. please someone correct me if i'm wrong. i am new to all this.

thanx
tony

thezafiraman
6th May, 2012, 09:12 PM
Thanks mate...well I've ordered the box, I'll attempt to set it up. Worst comes to worst, I'll just return it.

Have you considered getting a Dreambox instead? Heard they are much better.

Dreambox 500 is not HD.Dreambox 800 is but costs nearly 3 times as much.

thezafiraman
7th May, 2012, 01:06 PM
I think I've figured out what I was doing wrong with the cccam setup.As I already have Newcamd on server 1,I had to put the ccam on server 2 with config details.Choose cccam from options and set it up.As there is no manage config file menu like the Openbox,You can't activate and de-activate the clines so need to have the 2 lines on different servers.I hope this helps someone.

tony blair
7th May, 2012, 01:56 PM
I think I've figured out what I was doing wrong with the cccam setup.As I already have Newcamd on server 1,I had to put the ccam on server 2 with config details.Choose cccam from options and set it up.As there is no manage config file menu like the Openbox,You can't activate and de-activate the clines so need to have the 2 lines on different servers.I hope this helps someone.

hi

so basically what ur saying is that if u want to setup ccam only, just leave the Newcamd setup details empty(or delete the previous details) and just fill in the cccam details from the cline into the appropriate boxes. can u just confirm that, just to make sure that i understood ur post correctly.

thanx

tony

thezafiraman
7th May, 2012, 02:33 PM
OK Tony and Nav_007 just to confirm what I posted earlier,If you just have Newcamd,enter the details in the newcamd client option.Like wise with CCcam use the cccam option.If you have both protocols,the second cline has to be entered as server 2 choosing either Newcamd or cccam in options.Obviously you can only connect to 1 server at any time,so you have to change the options whichever server you wish to connect to.Quite easy if you persist a bit.

tony blair
7th May, 2012, 05:28 PM
OK Tony and Nav_007 just to confirm what I posted earlier,If you just have Newcamd,enter the details in the newcamd client option.Like wise with CCcam use the cccam option.If you have both protocols,the second cline has to be entered as server 2 choosing either Newcamd or cccam in options.Obviously you can only connect to 1 server at any time,so you have to change the options whichever server you wish to connect to.Quite easy if you persist a bit.

hiff

thanx for ur prompt reply. there was me faffing around trying to ftp into cryptobox to find the config.cfg file to add the cline. just break up the cline into the different parts for server name,port number, user and password and fill in the respective boxes. thanx again m8

tony

thezafiraman
7th May, 2012, 06:21 PM
Thanks Tony,Youve worded it better than I could. "to add the cline. just break up the cline into the different parts for server name,port number, user and password and fill in the respective boxes".Remember for Newcamd you enter the port number twice in the two boxes.

tony blair
7th May, 2012, 07:47 PM
Thanks Tony,Youve worded it better than I could. "to add the cline. just break up the cline into the different parts for server name,port number, user and password and fill in the respective boxes".Remember for Newcamd you enter the port number twice in the two boxes.

hi

u did the hard work by finding out how to do it. so many thanx to u.

nice one m8.
live long and prosper.

tony

nav_007
8th May, 2012, 10:20 PM
thezafiraman

Have you tried recording HD channels onto a usb flash drive? Does it record without any problems?

I'm getting a "device is too slow" message every time I record to a usb flash drive using the openbox s11.

thezafiraman
10th May, 2012, 02:58 PM
Hi, Nav_007,I tried a sandisk 2gb stick and got the same message but with a 8gb EMS stick,no problems,recorded both free and scrambled HD channels.May be a stick with a bigger memory is needed.

nav_007
10th May, 2012, 06:52 PM
Hi, Nav_007,I tried a sandisk 2gb stick and got the same message but with a 8gb EMS stick,no problems,recorded both free and scrambled HD channels.May be a stick with a bigger memory is needed.

I used a Data traveler 16gb and still got that message on the openbox. Will be interesting what happens with this cryptobox.

tony blair
12th May, 2012, 01:34 PM
hi thezafiraman (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/5757-thezafiraman/)

on my cryptobox 400hd box, the man i bought the box from has both newcamd and cccam settings. on the newcamd section, there is a ping button. when i press the ping button it says unable to connect. does that mean that my box is not connected to a newcamd server and only connected via cccam. sorry if i am stating the obvious. I think that on this box, the only 'cccam.config' is in the network settings/0000/cccam section and filling in the blanks

thanx

tony

thezafiraman
12th May, 2012, 10:06 PM
Hi Tony,dont pay any attention to Ping.just fill in all the details,turn on autocnnect click login and if everything is ok, you should see a connected message.

tony blair
12th May, 2012, 11:22 PM
hi thezafiraman (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/5757-thezafiraman/)

some premium cccam servers offer discounts on a second line in the same house/ip. how would u go about doing this( like having multiroom).

thanx
tony

thezafiraman
13th May, 2012, 03:29 PM
Hi, Tony.I would think you need another box to put the second line in.I had this setup last year whre I got the second line for a second box half price.The user name included BOX1 or Box2 to differenciate. I have tried running 1 line on 2 boxes,it doesn''t work.

tony blair
15th May, 2012, 10:20 PM

just wanted to ask that my current CS sub is about to run out. when it runs out and i wanted to change to a different service provider,apart from entering the new cline details in the cccam section do i need to do anything else on the cryptobox( re-scan for channels etc.) i'm currently on sky @astra 2a\c\d 28.2E.

thanx
tony

thezafiraman
16th May, 2012, 11:27 PM
Hi Tony,Just delete the old settings and put in the new ones and that should be OK.I find the box needs to be re-booted for the new settings to be applied.

thezafiraman
16th May, 2012, 11:29 PM
DW190, I have replied to your PM.If you need more help just post here and we will try to help.

tony blair
17th May, 2012, 12:17 AM

thanx for the advice.will try when my current sub expires.

thanx again

tony

nav_007
17th May, 2012, 09:40 PM
Hi tony blair, thezafiraman

I've received this box today and so far I'm impressed with it, much better than the Openbox. The remote is easy to use, the ability to record one channel and watch another, menu display is much better, improved additional functions, no problem with recording to a usb flash drive, better quality etc... :)

Got a few Qs:

1) Can I import the bouquets from the openbox to this box?
2) Where is the youtube feature?
3) I can't find the option to enter the cccam?

Thanks a lot.

tony blair
17th May, 2012, 10:13 PM
Hi tony blair, thezafiraman

I've received this box today and so far I'm impressed with it, much better than the Openbox. The remote is easy to use, menu display is much better, improved additional functions, no problem with recording to a usb flash drive, better quality etc... :)

Got a few Qs:

1) Can I import the bouquets from the openbox to this box?
2) Where is the youtube feature?
3) I can't find the option to enter the cccam?

Thanks a lot.

hi nav

first have u have to flash the .abs file to the receiver and assuming that u have done that then press menu and then choose tools. from tools choose network settings and then press ok. then scroll down to app selected(using down arrow key) and then using left/right arrow key on the remote select cccam . with cccam app selected press 0000 on the remote( four zeros) and this will bring the edit option(red button). press the red button to enter the ccam config sections and enter ur details and that is it(u have options for 4 servers).

asfar as utube is concerned, it is located in X-tras, above picaso option.

cant help u with question 1 as i am new to CS, but can and can answer Q2 and Q3. hope this has helped u.

Tony

nav_007
17th May, 2012, 10:55 PM
hi nav

first have u have to flash the .abs file to the receiver and assuming that u have done that then press menu and then choose tools. from tools choose network settings and then press ok. then scroll down to app selected(using down arrow key) and then using left/right arrow key on the remote select cccam . with cccam app selected press 0000 on the remote( four zeros) and this will bring the edit option(red button). press the red button to enter the ccam config sections and enter ur details and that is it(u have options for 4 servers).

asfar as utube is concerned, it is located in X-tras, above picaso option.

cant help u with question 1 as i am new to CS, but can and can answer Q2 and Q3. hope this has helped u.

Tony

Tony, I bought that box exactly where thezafiraman bought his from. I haven't flashed the .abs file to the receiver. Where do I get the .abs file from? Does it have to be on a usb device and then I have to flash it to the receiver?

Thanks

tony blair
18th May, 2012, 10:22 AM
Tony, I bought that box exactly where thezafiraman bought his from. I haven't flashed the .abs file to the receiver. Where do I get the .abs file from? Does it have to be on a usb device and then I have to flash it to the receiver?

Thanks

the .abs file can be downloaded from the ab cryptobox homepage. then click download software and then scroll down to find the ab cryptobox section and find the link for cryptobox 400 (assuming u have the 400hd model) and download the file. unzip and place the .abs file(called ABBOXblahblah.abs) on usb. plug usb with abs file in cryptobox and goto network settings, upgrade by usb, select ALLCODE(using left/right arrow keys) in the first option and the upgrade file will be automatically selected. once that is done, then move cursor down and press ok. it will tell u not to remove usb and then ask u whether u want to burn flash. select yes and wait until finished. and that is it. once done and then do the steps as in answer to Q3. hope that helps

Tony

thezafiraman
18th May, 2012, 06:48 PM
The boxes from Estonia come already flashed.You can do a network upgrade for the latest firmware.To bring up the CCcam config menu,when you are on the DCHP page, look at the bottom for a red edit button,if its not visible,press 0000 to bring up the cam settings page and enter your details there.BTW Nav_007,how did you get the record one and watch another channel feature? I ve tried but it didn't work.

nav_007
18th May, 2012, 07:59 PM
Tony, I can't find the exact .abs to download my Cryptobox 400 from: CRYPTO-BOX - Software Protection, License Management, Copy Protection, Document Protection, Dongle, USB Token - Downloads (http://www.cryptotech.com/downloads)

@thezafiraman

1) I can't seem to upgrade by network, keep saying failed to connect
2) I don't have that red edit button at the bottom of the DHCP page and even tried pressing 0000

I simply recorded one channel switched another channel and it worked, but I've noticed that I can only switch to about 5-10 other channels for some reason.

What happens when you record and change a channel?

tony blair
18th May, 2012, 08:04 PM
The boxes from Estonia come already flashed.You can do a network upgrade for the latest firmware.To bring up the CCcam config menu,when you are on the DCHP page, look at the bottom for a red edit button,if its not visible,press 0000 to bring up the cam settings page and enter your details there.BTW Nav_007,how did you get the record one and watch another channel feature? I ve tried but it didn't work.

hi thezafiraman

sorry my bad, and thanx for pointing that out.

tony

thezafiraman
18th May, 2012, 08:38 PM
Thanks Tony,Its a learning process.Nav_007,Have you turned the DCHP *on * in the the network local settings.Can you see the IP address. If nothing happens when you press 0000 maybe you have an old firmware.The latest one is: http://www.satupdate.net/files/file/436-400hd/.iF you can't download directly from the box,put it on a memory stick and update that way.
400HD V1.17B4_PATCH
Regards the recording,I press record and start recording one channel but if I try to change to another channel I get a message:Are you sure you want to exit recording or something like that. Edit. You will have to register to download the patch.Scroll down to the bottom of the page to change language to English.Tony, the site above is for all the latest news on the Cryptobox 400.I think the AB Cryptobox site is a bit outdated

tony blair
18th May, 2012, 10:44 PM
Thanks Tony,Its a learning process.Nav_007,Have you turned the DCHP *on * in the the network local settings.Can you see the IP address. If nothing happens when you press 0000 maybe you have an old firmware.The latest one is: http://www.satupdate.net/files/file/436-400hd/.iF you can't download directly from the box,put it on a memory stick and update that way.
400HD V1.17B4_PATCH
Regards the recording,I press record and start recording one channel but if I try to change to another channel I get a message:Are you sure you want to exit recording or something like that. Edit. You will have to register to download the patch.Scroll down to the bottom of the page to change language to English.Tony, the site above is for all the latest news on the Cryptobox 400.I think the AB Cryptobox site is a bit outdated

hi thezafiraman

just wanted to ask about the update process. after updating the cryptbox with the latest patch, do u have to set up the box again with regards to the dish/channels/ cccam options or are the dish/channel/card sharing info saved.

thanx

Tony

thezafiraman
19th May, 2012, 12:30 AM
If you choose the ALL option then you willl have do everything again,including scan the satellite,channel lists, cam info etc.I know its a pain but I think the update requires the ALL option be selected.If the box is running perfect,I do not see any reason to do the update.The only thing I can see is that it will restore the P**n channel,which has been off for a while.I have not bothered updating yet.

nav_007
19th May, 2012, 12:16 PM
ok Guys, I've updated the firm, entered cccam details and organised all my channels into Favourites (took me ages using the remote).

Can I save the bouquets / favourites so that I can restore them if I lose them all or transfer them onto another cryptobox?

Thanks for all your help :)

thezafiraman
19th May, 2012, 12:54 PM
Nav_007,nice to know youve sorted it all out.When you go to upgrade by usb,I dont think there is an option to dump the file to memory stick,like the openbox,unless someone proves me wrong.What firmware did you use,because DW 190 has a similar problem with not seeing the edit button in Network settings.

nav_007
19th May, 2012, 02:04 PM
Nav_007,nice to know youve sorted it all out.When you go to upgrade by usb,I dont think there is an option to dump the file to memory stick,like the openbox,unless someone proves me wrong.What firmware did you use,because DW 190 has a similar problem with not seeing the edit button in Network settings.

I updated by the firmware from the link you provided.

I can now upgrade by the network and also have the red edit button when I press 0000. Also, have Utube.

I must of had a basic old firmware that came with the box.

Impressed with this box, just dont understand why it's not as popular like the Openbox.

thezafiraman
19th May, 2012, 03:15 PM
I updated by the firmware from the link you provided.

I can now upgrade by the network and also have the red edit button when I press 0000. Also, have Utube.

I must of had a basic old firmware that came with the box.

Impressed with this box, just dont understand why it's not as popular like the Openbox.
I agree its a much better than the Openbox.I also find there is very minimal freezing than before Overall well impressed.I have ordered another one.I think because The U.K seller sells them for about ?105,its cheaper to buy the Openbox.Maybe some people don't want to order from Estonia in case of problems.

nav_007
19th May, 2012, 03:18 PM
whats the difference between Newcam and cccam ?

How does it work?

thezafiraman
19th May, 2012, 03:22 PM
I have been tol Newcam is better than CCcam.I haven't a clue what the diffrence is.Maybe someone who has a server can enlighten us. P.S. If someone else is having the same problems as Nav_007 had with the firmware,download the latest one from the link in Post 58.

nav_007
19th May, 2012, 03:30 PM
I have been tol Newcam is better than CCcam.I haven't a clue what the diffrence is.Maybe someone who has a server can enlighten us. P.S. If someone else is having the same problems as Nav_007 had with the firmware,download the latest one from the link in Post 58.

Does Newcam cost the same as Cccam?

dreamuser
19th May, 2012, 03:50 PM
Hi i am also new to this box bought one two months ago as there are not any forums that support this box, haveing spent a lot of time on google, i found the easy way to edit is to use The webinterface built in http://IPADDRESS OF THE BOX:8080, then it is easy to type in.

I need to join a good cs server, any advice would be helpful, as there are a lot of free newcamd server i have tried flling in the N lines for testing but no connection.

You can dump all your data for lateruse on the usb stick.

nav_007
19th May, 2012, 03:54 PM
Hi i am also new to this box bought one two months ago as there are not any forums that support this box, haveing spent a lot of time on google, i found the easy way to edit is to use The webinterface built in http://IPADDRESS OF THE BOX:8080, then it is easy to type in.

I need to join a good cs server, any advice would be helpful, as there are a lot of free newcamd server i have tried flling in the N lines for testing but no connection.

Are you saying I can backup all my channels list / favourites to a usb stick and then transfer them to another crypto box?

I'll PM you a good CS site at a good price.

tony blair
19th May, 2012, 05:26 PM

hi dreamuser

thanx for the webinterface tip. that is brilliant. it even shows the passwords used and easy to change.
Tony

nav_007
19th May, 2012, 05:53 PM
hi dreamuser

thanx for the webinterface tip. that is brilliant. it even shows the passwords used and easy to change.
Tony

I don't understand how to use the webinterface.

Can you please explain?

thezafiraman
19th May, 2012, 06:48 PM
Just tried the web interface and its a very useful tool.
Go to Network local settings and get ur ip address.
Type in http://*** *** *** *** (Your ip ad) in the browser bar and enter.You will see a page named http config.click on module and on the appropriate link i.e newcam client,newcamserver,cccam client etc.It will bring up your server set up info.Just edit as neccesary.Brilliant.
Dreamuser,Can you provide more info on how to dump the channel?Fav lists on to a memory stick? Thanks.

dreamuser
20th May, 2012, 08:00 PM
Go to Menu, Tools, Upgrade By USB, Insert a usb stick with no data on it, it will be highlighted, open it, on Upgrade mode, go to DUMP, then Start and you have a file abs, store it on your pc for later use as it has all the details and you can transfer it to another box as maincode or userdb for channel list. there are software where you can edit the channels abs file .

nav_007
20th May, 2012, 08:54 PM
Guys, I just want to say that this thread has been a great source of information for this particular box, even with the lack of support for these boxes. :)

If it wasn't for this thread, I obviously would not of bought the box and still be stuck with the crappy limited Openbox.

I just hope Cryptobox release a new 7 day EPG along with a full channel list so that it allows users to browse different channels without changing them.

thezafiraman
20th May, 2012, 09:44 PM
Hear! Hear! .Excellent box with a superior picture quality and managed to get them to work as they should through these forums.

nav_007
21st May, 2012, 07:35 AM
thezafiraman

Will you do me a favour.

Everytime I record a HD channel to my flash usb drive and then try to play that TS file on my computer either using windows media player or VLC, all I see is a blank screen, without any sound, but I can get the time line moving.

Does this happen to you too?

thezafiraman
21st May, 2012, 03:56 PM
Hi, tried it M8, wont play,maybe a plug in is needed?

thezafiraman
21st May, 2012, 04:03 PM
Just had the second box delivered today and this is an update.
If you are ordering the box from Estonia,it comes with an old firmware (V 1.15),which doesnt have the Cam config or Upgrade by network options.When it arrives you will need to update the firmware by USB. Link in post 58.Once the new firmware V 1.17B4 is installed,scan the sats and you will be ablew to upgrade online,put in your cam config and view U tube etc.

dreamuser
21st May, 2012, 08:21 PM
Ali editor tool for channels.

dreamuser
22nd May, 2012, 07:02 PM
latest fw,

Re: AB Cryptobox 400HD- PATCH fw Re: AB-PATCH Cryptobox 400HD firmware
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 1.17B4 ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: List of changes 1.17B4 ::::::::::::
! ! ! ! ! SW THIS MUST BE UPDATED AS ALLCODE! ! ! ! !
1, correction for YouPxxx
2, added Dutch language
3, WiFi deep standby reboot fix for 400HDmini
Httpserver port changed to: 80, AB used httpserver

dreamuser
22nd May, 2012, 07:06 PM
V 1.17b4 patch.

nav_007
22nd May, 2012, 07:17 PM
latest fw,

Re: AB Cryptobox 400HD- PATCH fw Re: AB-PATCH Cryptobox 400HD firmware
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 1.17B4 ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: List of changes 1.17B4 ::::::::::::
! ! ! ! ! SW THIS MUST BE UPDATED AS ALLCODE! ! ! ! !
1, correction for YouPxxx
2, added Dutch language
3, WiFi deep standby reboot fix for 400HDmini
Httpserver port changed to: 80, AB used httpserver

Have you updated yours?

dreamuser
22nd May, 2012, 08:07 PM
Yes Youpxxx is on.

thezafiraman
22nd May, 2012, 08:13 PM
I posted a link in post 58 .Thanks Dreamuser for putting the file here. I have installed this in my new box. Re; Recording one channel and watching another.I think you can only watch a FTA channel and record another Fta channel.It seems not to work with scrambeled channels.If you are recording a scrambeled and want to change to another channel,it will stop recording.Can someone try this and confirm please.

nav_007
22nd May, 2012, 09:21 PM
Yes Youpxxx is on.

Is that what I think it is? :hahaha:

nav_007
22nd May, 2012, 09:29 PM
I posted a link in post 58 .Thanks Dreamuser for putting the file here. I have installed this in my new box. Re; Recording one channel and watching another.I think you can only watch a FTA channel and record another Fta channel.It seems not to work with scrambeled channels.If you are recording a scrambeled and want to change to another channel,it will stop recording.Can someone try this and confirm please.

I can confirm that this also happens to my box.

mugello
22nd May, 2012, 10:47 PM
Single tuner box = you can only record and watch channels from same transponder simultaneously.
Dual tuner box = you can record and watch channels from two different transponders,simultaneously.
Cheers

tony blair
22nd May, 2012, 11:09 PM
V 1.17b4 patch.

thanx for the link m8.

Tony

nav_007
23rd May, 2012, 07:59 AM
Yes Youpxxx is on.

Please forgive my ignorance.

What is Youpxxx?

thezafiraman
23rd May, 2012, 02:32 PM
Please forgive my ignorance.

What is Youpxxx?

Its the Ahem!! adult channel:pepsi:

nav_007
23rd May, 2012, 03:29 PM
:rulez:
Its the Ahem!! adult channel:pepsi:

Its not working for me.

thezafiraman, is ti working for you?

thezafiraman
23rd May, 2012, 04:27 PM
:rulez:

Its not working for me.

thezafiraman, is ti working for you?
Youve installed the latest Fw haven't you.Go to Xtras=Othello is highlighted,press 0000 and that should bring up U***n.You will need to enter 0000 every time you want to access it.Its there on my as well but I have reset verything.Don't want the kids to find it.

gaz31
2nd June, 2012, 04:12 PM
Already have a Blade 7000 and looking at getting a second box which would go in the bedroom, after reading through this thread the cryptobox seems ideal and at half the price of the blade is probably the best choice.
Would you agree this would be ideal as a second box?

nav_007
3rd June, 2012, 11:45 AM
Already have a Blade 7000 and looking at getting a second box which would go in the bedroom, after reading through this thread the cryptobox seems ideal and at half the price of the blade is probably the best choice.

Highly recommend it, much better than the Openbox and costs around the same price from Estonia.

thezafiraman
3rd June, 2012, 10:30 PM

Totally agree with Nav_007. This is a brilliant box.I thought about getting a Blade BM7000 Hd under the impreesion that you could watch one channel and record another one but that wasn't the case,so it wasn't worth paying ?150 for it.The Cryptobox is half the price and easier to set up.As far as I know the only box which lets you watch one and record another channel is the VU + Duo and that is in its own league pricewise.Buy it mate,you won't regret it. As mentioned, get it from Estonia,?30 cheaper.

gaz31
4th June, 2012, 11:50 AM
Thanks fella's just bought from the guy from Estonia.
Hopefully its just as easy as the blade in putting the
cs details in, if not i will be back looking for advice :-)

satnet
4th June, 2012, 06:57 PM
Hi,
I'm the seller of Cryptoboxes from Estonia. The best way to update for latest firmware is the network update. Just enter "www.satupdate.net" address in the network update menu. Latest available fw version will be offered, update it like allcode.

thezafiraman
5th June, 2012, 11:58 AM
Hi,
I'm the seller of Cryptoboxes from Estonia. The best way to update for latest firmware is the network update. Just enter "www.satupdate.net" address in the network update menu. Latest available fw version will be offered, update it like allcode.

Welcome to DK, Roman,Nice of you to post here.I will just mention one thing, could you flash the boxes with the latest FW before you ship them out,because the old FW has not got the Network update function or the Cam config.Because of that a lot of members couldn't update online or put their share info into the box.We all learnt by posting and asking questions on this thread.

satnet
5th June, 2012, 03:43 PM
Welcome to DK, Roman,Nice of you to post here.I will just mention one thing, could you flash the boxes with the latest FW before you ship them out,because the old FW has not got the Network update function or the Cam config.Because of that a lot of members couldn't update online or put their share info into the box.We all learnt by posting and asking questions on this thread.
Ok, no problem. For my last buyer from here, box was shipped with latest firmware flashed.

satnet
5th June, 2012, 04:01 PM
Also I would to recommend Cryptobox 400HD-mini model.
It have all the same features like 400HD, but very small size (107x70x16mm) and universal remote with TV, DVD and AUX control. eBay price with shipping is only 94EUR for this model. http://www.abcomeu.com/ab-cryptobox-400hd-mini

nav_007
5th June, 2012, 04:39 PM
satnet.

Do you know if there will be a 7 day epg release?

satnet
5th June, 2012, 06:33 PM
satnet.

Do you know if there will be a 7 day epg release?
I reported today about it to abcom. In the latest fw release EPG problem was solved for Viasat. For Sky UK promised in the next update.

nav_007
5th June, 2012, 08:01 PM
I reported today about it to abcom. In the latest fw release EPG problem was solved for Viasat. For Sky UK promised in the next update.

Cool.

What about browsing other channels without changing the channel? i.e. viewing EPG on other channels on one screen without going into each channel.

satnet
6th June, 2012, 11:17 AM
Cool.

What about browsing other channels without changing the channel? i.e. viewing EPG on other channels on one screen without going into each channel.
It must work with EPG button.

rabster321
6th June, 2012, 04:02 PM
Hi, I was wondering if there was any sort of channel editor where you can arrange channel numbers on your computer and then update it to your box.

Thanks in advance

:manuscarf:

satnet
6th June, 2012, 04:38 PM
Hi, I was wondering if there was any sort of channel editor where you can arrange channel numbers on your computer and then update it to your box.

Thanks in advance

:manuscarf:
http://www.satupdate.net/files/file/168-4xxhd-channel-editor/
download link for channel editor

austine65
7th June, 2012, 12:41 PM
Hello Sanet.

Can both (400Hd & 400Hd mini) support internal Hard disk?

Thanks.

satnet
7th June, 2012, 10:49 PM
Hello Sanet.

Can both (400Hd & 400Hd mini) support internal Hard disk?

Thanks.
Both have only USB for external HDD or flash drive.

austine65
8th June, 2012, 09:41 PM
Both have only USB for external HDD or flash drive.

Thanks Satnet.

satnet
9th June, 2012, 06:40 PM
Another new satellite receiver in our production | AB-COM Europe (http://www.abcomeu.com/4685/another-new-satellite-receiver-in-our-production)
Cryptoboxes 400HD and 400HD mini comparsion

rabster321
10th June, 2012, 02:25 PM
Does anyone know of any good card sharing sites with a decent price. Thanks

nav_007
10th June, 2012, 02:27 PM
Does anyone know of any good card sharing sites with a decent price. Thanks

We are not allowed to discuss CS on this forum.

PM'd u.

rabster321
13th June, 2012, 09:38 PM
Does the box require 2 sat inputs or is 1 enough??

Thanks

nav_007
13th June, 2012, 09:51 PM
Does the box require 2 sat inputs or is 1 enough??

Thanks

1 is enough.

wortho
15th June, 2012, 01:14 PM
hi have an openbox and looking to upgrade in a few months , is it easy setup, by usb and is the epg working yet. looks good the bits i have read up on this box, if it like a blade it looks good value as well.

nav_007
15th June, 2012, 01:23 PM
hi have an openbox and looking to upgrade in a few months , is it easy setup, by usb and is the epg working yet. looks good the bits i have read up on this box, if it like a blade it looks good value as well.#

Easy to setup, all the relevant instructions are within this thread.

At the moment its now and next epg.

From my view, its much better than the Openbox and you can even upgrade via wifi.

wortho
15th June, 2012, 02:21 PM
#

Easy to setup, all the relevant instructions are within this thread.

At the moment its now and next epg.

From my view, its much better than the Openbox and you can even upgrade via wifi.

thanks for the info , will keep an eye on this box to see if epg goes 7 day soon looks a bargain if it does

nav_007
15th June, 2012, 02:42 PM
thanks for the info , will keep an eye on this box to see if epg goes 7 day soon looks a bargain if it does

I've been told that the 7 day epg feature will be on the next update for Sky UK. :proud:

wortho
15th June, 2012, 02:49 PM
I've been told that the 7 day epg feature will be on the next update for Sky UK. :proud:
would be great that, will deffo get one if they get that

smoggie
15th June, 2012, 05:40 PM
Just waiting for my box to arrive and see what its like

zed12
15th June, 2012, 05:43 PM
Hi,
Hope your well, i've got a Crypto 400hd but the encrypted channels now r scrambled, how do i open them up..

smoggie
18th June, 2012, 08:46 PM
Oh dear, had box all set up, working wirelessly and all channels working and then tried a usb update and ~~~~ed box. Lets see how the rs232 upgrade works

thezafiraman
19th June, 2012, 05:55 PM
Hi,
Hope your well, i've got a Crypto 400hd but the encrypted channels now r scrambled, how do i open them up..
Are you connected to a server?If not read through the threads or Google card sharing.

gaz31
19th June, 2012, 08:03 PM
My box finally arrived today no thanks to UK customs who have had it since the 8th June.
Anyway all set up now, would of been completely lost setting up my cline only for reading this
thread so thanks to all who have contributed. My box turned up with latest firmware so
no messing about with having to update,only downside is no 7 day epg but can live
with that.

smoggie
19th June, 2012, 10:25 PM
got my dead box up n running yesterday using rs232 cable. I am trying to sort out the favourites as there as no ready made download ones. Happy to do my own but having a problem. I have have downloaded the channel editor to my laptop (has serial port) but i cant get the channels scanned on my box to the laptop so I can make up and edit favourites
I have looked to see if I have option of selecting the scanned channels on my box and downloading them to the usb stick in my box but cant seem to find the option
I would presume that once I have these chennels on usb stick i then can then put it in my laptop and use the channel editor to sort things how I want them...any info would be appeciated

smoggie
20th June, 2012, 08:48 PM
Has anyone got the channel editor working?? I keep getting a fail when it tests the com port connection. i know com port works okay as I have already flashed an image using serial port lead.
Not many answers on google out there and answers and info are hard to come by
using windows xp

nav_007
20th June, 2012, 08:59 PM
Has anyone got the channel editor working?? I keep getting a fail when it tests the com port connection. i know com port works okay as I have already flashed an image using serial port lead.
Not many answers on google out there and answers and info are hard to come by
using windows xp

I haven't used the channel editor. I organised all my channels manually from the remote.

I'm sure one of the other guys can assist.

smoggie
20th June, 2012, 10:29 PM
cheers nav_007, shame theres not more input from the guy from estonia on this thread. Probably would help his sales too if members know there is some after sales help

gaz31
20th June, 2012, 10:54 PM
Smoggie insert usb stick then go to menu-upgrade by usb-on upgrade mode
choose 'Dump' go down and press start.
Once saved you can transfer dump.abs to comp then open up file with channel editor,
choose 'user database' then from the right side column you can then edit your channel list.
Once edited save file go back to upgrade by usb in upgrade mode choose 'userdb' press start,
box will reboot with your edited list .

geosuper
22nd June, 2012, 12:53 AM
Smoggie insert usb stick then go to menu-upgrade by usb-on upgrade mode
choose 'Dump' go down and press start.
Once saved you can transfer dump.abs to comp then open up file with channel editor,
choose 'user database' then from the right side column you can then edit your channel list.
Once edited save file go back to upgrade by usb in upgrade mode choose 'userdb' press start,
box will reboot with your edited list .

dumped the channel list onto usb stick and then transferred the list onto my laptop/desktop

tried then opening the dumped channel list (201206220035.abs) in alieditor but get an error message (unrecognized file)...any suggestions???

geosuper
22nd June, 2012, 01:25 AM
seemed to have bricked my box within the 1st hour,lol

downloaded an openbox channel list (TP_prog.dbs) & then renamed it to TP_prog.abs and saved it to a mem stick

i then went into network setup and downloaded the renamed channel list onto the box, the box then went blank & froze with "ash" displayed at the front

turned off & on but still the same, box is not responding to the remote

how do i go about trying to bring the box back to life?

update
got it sorted...satnet advised me to upgrade the box via r232 lead, did that & box is displaying 'on', tonight I will edit cline to get it working again, u~~~~ is not working though

this time will sort favourites out manually, will take forever though

thezafiraman
23rd June, 2012, 12:58 PM
seemed to have bricked my box within the 1st hour,lol

downloaded an openbox channel list (TP_prog.dbs) & then renamed it to TP_prog.abs and saved it to a mem stick

i then went into network setup and downloaded the renamed channel list onto the box, the box then went blank & froze with "ash" displayed at the front

turned off & on but still the same, box is not responding to the remote

how do i go about trying to bring the box back to life?

update
got it sorted...satnet advised me to upgrade the box via r232 lead, did that & box is displaying 'on', tonight I will edit cline to get it working again, u~~~~ is not working though

this time will sort favourites out manually, will take forever though

The best way to sort the channels out is to do it manually.It takes about 30 mins,but there is no chance of bricking the box.I have got mine sorted into 8 favs and just add the channels as I go along.Read my post no.12 regarding U ~~~~ channel.Just check to see if you have the latest firmware.The older ones dont have cam input or U~~~~,or upgrade by network option.Again read thru the posts about the firmware.Good Luck.

smoggie
23rd June, 2012, 01:24 PM
cheers gaz31, done as you said and i have now sorted my bouquets

smoggie
23rd June, 2012, 01:32 PM
dumped the channel list onto usb stick and then transferred the list onto my laptop/desktop

tried then opening the dumped channel list (201206220035.abs) in alieditor but get an error message (unrecognized file)...any suggestions???

Try this, open alieditor, click on file, then click on open and browse to where your dump file is, click on drop down menu for "Files of type" and select "Open Bin File(*.abs)" . Your dump file will then show up abd it will open in alieditor

rabster321
24th June, 2012, 02:07 PM
Hi, I wanted to know if there was anyway that you can change the channel number on the channel editor program. I wanted to set the numbers to the sky numbers. Thanks

geosuper
28th June, 2012, 05:30 PM
got the box up and running again

well happy with the box, want to get 2 more, have messaged satnet but have had no reply back

is there any other place i can purchase these box's from?

smoggie
28th June, 2012, 05:56 PM
lots available on his ebay shop h**p://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AB-Cryptobox-400-HD-USB-PVR-LAN-CR-HDTV-Satellite-Receiver-Full-HD-1080p-NEW-/330745377314?pt=UK_Sound_Vision_Satellite_TV_Recei vers&hash=item4d01f5f222

phillym80
4th July, 2012, 07:30 AM
got my dead box up n running yesterday using rs232 cable. I am trying to sort out the favourites as there as no ready made download ones. Happy to do my own but having a problem. I have have downloaded the channel editor to my laptop (has serial port) but i cant get the channels scanned on my box to the laptop so I can make up and edit favourites
I have looked to see if I have option of selecting the scanned channels on my box and downloading them to the usb stick in my box but cant seem to find the option
I would presume that once I have these chennels on usb stick i then can then put it in my laptop and use the channel editor to sort things how I want them...any info would be appeciated

Hi I've also broke my box how do you update via rs232

Thanks

smoggie
8th July, 2012, 09:27 PM
use this software

bullybull
8th July, 2012, 11:23 PM
hi you need to go satupdate.nt website and download loader from 400hd section and download firmware from same sit and just conect throughj rs32 leed and it works.i have put software in atchment

Raggy786
14th July, 2012, 02:28 PM
Hi, Im new to this crypto box, but i am having problems with my box nation and it shows scrambled channels :) and the ~~~~ channels do not work, even tho i dont need them but I thought the channels should all work.

Also I have the latest software but how do I update sofware in the future?

Regards

phillym80
23rd July, 2012, 10:29 PM
I am having a few slight problems with the sound on this box. More often than not the voices don't go with the lips and about twice a day everyone sounds like robots. Has anyone else had this issue or know how to fix it?

Thanks

bullybull
30th July, 2012, 04:35 AM
when this happens best to turn box on and off and normally goes away for a bit.this normally happens in cs

nav_007
1st August, 2012, 01:09 PM
Is it possible to get BBC interactive channels on this box? I would ilke it to watched live coverage of the olympics.

gaz31
1st August, 2012, 01:12 PM
If you mean BBC Olympic Channels 1-24 yes you can, i have them on mine.
Think i did a blind scan to get them.

rigsby71
3rd August, 2012, 09:56 PM
Has anyone got the Biss key into the box to open
PL HD on 10 East ?

dhalinyaro
9th August, 2012, 10:21 PM
hi guys I am thinking to buy AB Cryptobox 400 HD but im not sure if
I can get African tv on this box, and when it is connected online can i watch movies. Could you please give some advice...

shehab92
10th August, 2012, 01:51 AM
Hi, is the cryptobox better than the blade 7000s???

gaz31
10th August, 2012, 12:34 PM
Hi, is the cryptobox better than the blade 7000s???

The Blade is a far better box but double the price of a cryptobox.

Fano
13th August, 2012, 07:34 PM
Any sign of the 7 day 28e epg update for this box ?

Shamonee
13th August, 2012, 07:47 PM
More chance of a sunny British summer

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

bhaveshladvo
2nd September, 2012, 09:15 PM
I am going to try to edit my .abs dump file from the cryptobox mini 400HD

amused
15th September, 2012, 01:12 AM
Hi is anyone out there is having problem with up**rn. I have updated mine box with latest fw 1.19B1 but still no luck.
Utube and everything else is fine but when i connect to up**rn it say downloading andthen the network error. please help thanks

tomyoung
22nd September, 2012, 08:32 PM
anyone know the best site for getting updated channel list for 450 hdhttp://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/7464.gif

pan_cos
26th September, 2012, 04:07 PM
hi i have also problem with cryptobox,can you help me to fix i try with serial but say wrong file.

thanks
panicos

pan_cos
29th September, 2012, 07:05 AM
windows xp with serial fix the receiver

geosuper
30th September, 2012, 05:01 PM
having problems with this box

after about 30 minutes of viewing the box freezes for a few seconds with the message "scrambled", this repeatedly happens every 2 minutes, i have to then power the box off and then back on

after turning back on the box takes a few minutes for the premium channels to unlock, then after another 30 minutes the same problem begins

i have the latest software loaded on the box, downloaded via the menu section, plus u~~~~ is working

its not a server problem because i have tried a dreambox, blade and openbox and i do not get this problem

i have the same problem on all 3 units that i have purchased from satnet

anyone else experienced this problem?

pfj_official
8th October, 2012, 10:38 AM
Hi all,

Sorry to barge in and I know thread is a bit old but....

I'm looking 2 boxes one upstairs and one downstairs and was considering ordering a couple of these. Just wondering if any of you who own them are experiencing any problems with them? I know in one of the last posts someone was having freezing problems. I'm new to this sat thing (just turned off cable) and don't want to get stuck with two paperweights. I have considered ordering Skybox F3's also. Any advice welcomed!

rigsby71
8th October, 2012, 11:22 AM
Well , by going off the previous post , i would get a Skybox F3 instead.

I have used both & the Skybox F3 is more stable but i have not had all the problems mentioned in the post before yours.

Just occasional freeze but that could be because my Crypto box is connected with a Vonets Wifi bridge & not hard wired.

Hard wired will always be better.

thezafiraman
10th October, 2012, 08:56 PM
I was one of the first ones to get this box and I have 2 set up and have not any problems with either of them so far.You will always get the occasional freeze,no matter what box you use.As mentioned in previous posts, The picture quality on these boxes is much better than the Openboxes and its variants.I hope this helps.

geosuper
16th October, 2012, 05:31 PM
apart from having to reset the box every 30 minutes this box is perfect, my server is running on CCcam so maybe that might be the problem, but like i have said before other box's like the openbox, blade, etc work on my server with no problems what so ever

if i had to choose one box i would go for skybox f3, cheap but does the job fantastically well, just as good as the cryptobox

smoggie
16th October, 2012, 05:55 PM
out of curiosity are you using the wifi option? @ geosuper

smoggie
16th October, 2012, 05:59 PM
apart from having to reset the box every 30 minutes this box is perfect, my server is running on CCcam so maybe that might be the problem, but like i have said before other box's like the openbox, blade, etc work on my server with no problems what so ever

if i had to choose one box i would go for skybox f3, cheap but does the job fantastically well, just as good as the cryptobox

in menu, app selected > which one are you using??

thezafiraman
17th October, 2012, 10:17 PM

Geosuper,Have you tried leaving it on a free channel to see if it needs re-booting,just to eliminate server,connection etc.

geosuper
17th October, 2012, 11:56 PM
free channels work fine, only have this issue on the premium channels

my box is connected to a wireless homeplug

in the menu, network local setting, app selected is 'CCCAM'

thezafiraman
18th October, 2012, 08:59 PM
free channels work fine, only have this issue on the premium channels

my box is connected to a wireless homeplug

in the menu, network local setting, app selected is 'CCCAM'

If the box is not re-booting on free channels,then I can't see the fault with the box,its got to be network or connection or something along that line.Can you get hold of a Newcam test line to see if that works? I use newcam and as mentioned before,no prolems at all.Also have you tried using an ethernet cable to see if that works OK

geosuper
19th October, 2012, 11:14 PM
My mate has his box connected direct to his router and he gets the same problem

Will try ................. that works ................ but before that I'm gonna try .................................

nav_007
26th January, 2013, 12:09 PM
Anyone know how to connect these boxes via wifi?

gaz31
26th January, 2013, 12:25 PM
Anyone know how to connect these boxes via wifi?

Menu > Tools > Wifi Manager

I think wifi manager only shows up when you have a compatible dongle inserted.

nav_007
29th January, 2013, 08:03 PM
Menu > Tools > Wifi Manager

I think wifi manager only shows up when you have a compatible dongle inserted.

What type of compatible usb dongle will work?

gaz31
29th January, 2013, 08:27 PM
What type of compatible usb dongle will work?

Not sure mate, mine came with the box when i bought it.
Mine as no identifying marks, just a plain mini usb wifi dongle.

asad5150
6th March, 2013, 01:11 PM
How do u put a .....bin this box i used to put ..... but nowbiv got a ..... and cant figure out how to out it in the box

fes786
20th July, 2013, 05:38 PM
Hello to all.can any body attached a full image of Cryptobox 400HD. Will b great thanks

agoosia87
9th September, 2013, 10:34 PM
I just got AB Cryptobox 350HD with software already on and im trying to install cline by usb.. I know i need to open notepad put the line. but how to save it ??? please just tell me what to do.. :cupcake:

koshba
16th October, 2013, 05:24 PM
need some help here guys,a friend of mine has 1 of these bexes and we cannot work out how to enter .............:rulez:....................,be very greatful if some1 could put us in the right direction,cheers

koshba
16th October, 2013, 09:48 PM
need some help here guys,a friend of mine has 1 of these bexes and we cannot work out how to enter .............:rulez:....................,be very greatful if some1 could put us in the right direction,cheers

sorry i got carried away and forgot the rules,sorted now

thezafiraman
11th December, 2013, 08:04 PM
Quick update. Nearly 2 years and still no problems (touchwood).One of the best boxes in the market.

akhlaq768
22nd March, 2014, 05:59 PM
How do I update the channel lists?

nav_007
4th November, 2014, 10:40 AM
Hi

My box seems to have frozen on one channel, despite powering off and on. Is there anyway to do a hard reset?

Thanks

jfish
1st December, 2014, 03:07 PM
Hi

My box seems to have frozen on one channel, despite powering off and on. Is there anyway to do a hard reset?

Thanks

you may have a corrupt image like mine, as my 500HD box was dead

after email exchange with support fixed it - what box do you have with the problem