PDA

View Full Version : new gamma r9 error (0302a00)

darkslyfo
13th March, 2012, 11:47 PM
when i try to run a backup disc on neogamma r9, it gives me err(0302a00). and says drive is too new. is there ANY way around this or do i have to do a usb loader?

johnb1
14th March, 2012, 12:04 AM
when i try to run a backup disc on neogamma r9, it gives me err(0302a00). and says drive is too new. is there ANY way around this or do i have to do a usb loader?

you can't play backups on dvd
yes you need a hdd to backup and play your games

johnny

happy_highlander
14th March, 2012, 12:11 AM

usb loader for you my friend unless you want to change the drive chip (more hassle than it's worth) 50 to 60 quid for a decent sized mains powered hdd no more discs lying about games load at correct speed from hdd (original discs run at 6x speed and wii can can only read backups at 3x) no more buying good quality discs. Usb loaders can now read from fat32 and ntfs so no real need to format for wii use only, it can be used for storing any files especially avi files that you can watch through the wii direct from hdd............Do I need to go on or have I got the point across that ninty's attempt to stop backups being used was a blessing in disguise and not really a hinderance....To begin with you can always drag an old hdd out of a pc and stick it in a caddy until you find the right drive (seeing as prices are very high at the minute) :bounce: