PDA

View Full Version : Berlingo 2001 908 dash licznik

drpeter
14th March, 2012, 10:48 AM
I am going to try a berlingo dash with licznik dash plug tonight to save some time, my first attempt with licznik.
Never done something with it, do I have to connect RxD (pin11 MAx232) together with TxD (pin9 Max232)?
Because the picture show only pin 6 for ( 1 pin) read and write (see attachent). And does it work?

Thanks.

newgeniehex
14th March, 2012, 12:39 PM
I am going to try a berlingo dash with licznik dash plug tonight to save some time, my first attempt with licznik.
Never done something with it, do I have to connect RxD (pin11 MAx232) together with TxD (pin9 Max232)?
Because the picture show only pin 6 for ( 1 pin) read and write (see attachent). And does it work?

Thanks.
hello
for me licznick cannot do this dash
i have several time try to change the mileage via dash ,don't work
i use interface whit max 232 too i use only k line i not use tx end rx betwen
regard
but it work perfect whit car prog

bodzio012
14th March, 2012, 12:42 PM
RXTX this is in interface such as k-line, you connect by interface on max 232

Codecharger
14th March, 2012, 12:48 PM
hello
regard

it works perfect with enigma too.

newgeniehex
14th March, 2012, 02:33 PM
hello
regard
i use this picture for make my interface
work perfect for some dash laguna 2 and dash scenic jaeger

drpeter
14th March, 2012, 07:02 PM
i use this picture for make my interface
work perfect for some dash laguna 2 and dash scenic jaeger

Thanks, I am lucky today customer brought only dash and BSI and he picks it up tomorrow so plenty of time. BSI NEC is ready (I hate these f@ckers). I will experiment with licznik for the dash.

Soon we will know.

wiseman
14th March, 2012, 07:36 PM
I am doing this exact job aswell today, just tried to do the dash with a secure mask number, wont go so licznick it is. and yes this job is a coount lol

drpeter
14th March, 2012, 08:08 PM
I am doing this exact job aswell today, just tried to do the dash with a secure mask number, wont go so licznick it is. and yes this job is a coount lol

Licznik dash doesn't work yet, I tried k line vag cable, and MAX232 TxD and RxD. Powered dash on desk 00000km on display suppose to be normal, I will open the dash tomorrow, because this dash is not worth to buy a carprog or enigma.

Maybe someone has a original licznik interface schematic? I must be missing something.

newgeniehex
14th March, 2012, 08:40 PM
Licznik dash doesn't work yet, I tried k line vag cable, and MAX232 TxD and RxD. Powered dash on desk 00000km on display suppose to be normal, I will open the dash tomorrow, because this dash is not worth to buy a carprog or enigma.

Maybe someone has a original licznik interface schematic? I must be missing something.
hello
no need to have original interface
my interface worf perfect for dash buy licznick expeded dash partner
i have another interface whit tx and rx communiction and it work perfect for dash peugeot 206 or peugeot 106
for me licznick have a bug
the version 4.0 have a PEUGEOT 406 or 607 via dash connector and it don't work too!!!
for the version 4,5 or other he remove the dash 607 or 607
regard
sorry for my english

RMCtech
14th March, 2012, 11:17 PM

Don't waste your time !!!! licznik do not work with 908 Berlingo, I have try everything and every way, it only reset dash and that's all.

This dash is very popular in my country and I also wanted to do it by diag.

The cheapest option to do it is DashDiag II from smok, it work nice and also can do Renault NEC by diag together others old Dash

CARPARTS
14th March, 2012, 11:38 PM
DP-3 also never worked with this kind of dash !

the old digaconsult work perfect on this dash.

drpeter
15th March, 2012, 07:16 AM
Don't waste your time !!!! licznik do not work with 908 Berlingo, I have try everything and every way, it only reset dash and that's all.

This dash is very popular in my country and I also wanted to do it by diag.

The cheapest option to do it is DashDiag II from smok, it work nice and also can do Renault NEC by diag together others old Dash

I already have a solution for other older NEC dashes, this is the only one I can not do the easy way. Diga works fine did them many times with it, don't get them often so I will do it the old way.

polat
15th March, 2012, 07:37 AM
RAR PASS
Berlingo,Partner licznik orj interface OOKKK

polat
15th March, 2012, 02:05 PM
mjd ok km 95320

polat
15th March, 2012, 05:07 PM
opel mjd 95320 help drpeter scrpt Necessary

dump (version 1) (version 2)

drpeter
15th March, 2012, 08:22 PM
DP-3 also never worked with this kind of dash !

the old digaconsult work perfect on this dash.

Tested with DP3 also not working indeed, message ''can't initialize''. Done with TU.

wiseman
16th March, 2012, 10:44 PM
When using diga what wiring do you use for the bsi? I have tried both the tacho uni PDF and the wiring in nyo4, both are unable to read the nec...one version removes a resistor from the pcb

wiseman
16th March, 2012, 10:45 PM
Also does anyone have a pic of the 908 cable repair, i have done the black cable to pin 25, will post a pic shortly

diga1
13th April, 2012, 04:59 PM
When using diga what wiring do you use for the bsi? I have tried both the tacho uni PDF and the wiring in nyo4, both are unable to read the nec...one version removes a resistor from the pcb

i use diga manual and works ok but must lift pin 17 and 20 from pcb

ozlem
30th April, 2012, 09:27 PM
RAR PASSWORD? NOT WORKING MY FRIEND