PDA

View Full Version : CAT Com 3 Adapter software- Probelm

mathura
15th March, 2012, 01:27 AM
I have loaded ET 2010A and com 3 adapter software.
When I open et I get message com 3 software has expierenced a probelm. CA3 Server has stopped working.

When I open com3 from programs I get error: Unable to load FTD2XX.dll,please install CA3 drive

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Wristpin
15th March, 2012, 05:05 PM
I have loaded ET 2010A and com 3 adapter software.
When I open et I get message com 3 software has expierenced a probelm. CA3 Server has stopped working.

When I open com3 from programs I get error: Unable to load FTD2XX.dll,please install CA3 drive

Any help is appreciated

Thanks
What operating system are you using?? If it's Windows 7
I would install ET 2011A or B, They seem to work much better for me with the Com adapter III
ET 2010A sucked with the com adapter III

mathura
16th March, 2012, 12:06 AM
What operating system are you using?? If it's Windows 7
I would install ET 2011A or B, They seem to work much better for me with the Com adapter III
ET 2010A sucked with the com adapter III

I got it working when I hooked up the com 3 adapter, com 3 adapter was reconised by software, I am using win 7.

Thanks all is well

joelkenworth
16th March, 2012, 04:25 AM
According to Cat there is a problem with the firmware for cat comm 3 they are working on a fix but for now they say to use the 2 until the new version of firmware comes out.

mathura
16th March, 2012, 10:07 AM
Anyone ever tried using the chinese clone(CAT Adapter). The adapter is marked com11 but the cable to the computer has usb and the cable has a small box marked adapter111 data link.
Cat Com2 software does not reconise it and Com3 software does not reconise it.

Has anyone been able to sucessfully use this adapter.