PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing premier league footballer........

poppyjack
15th March, 2012, 08:39 AM
Drogba Dives & Gets Caught On Camera ! Chelsea Vs Napoli 4-1 HD - YouTube

lagerland
15th March, 2012, 08:55 AM
Nice 1 good to see hes back to his old tricks he tought tom daley to dive you know.........................:laugh:

nara
15th March, 2012, 09:34 AM
Sickening. :thumpdown:

steppenwolf
15th March, 2012, 10:06 AM
Embarrassing or not I must say well done Chelsea!!!

Although I like how Napoli plays I am more glad that Chelsea won the game. They defend PL honor in CL this year. English football is my favorite and therefore I am happy for Chelsea.

Drogba - you can think what ever you want for him but he deserves respect as a player. If you watched the game last night you could see that it was his night. He is a "beast" of a player.

Well done Ivanovic on the screamer.

poppyjack
15th March, 2012, 10:38 AM
Referees have a hard enough job as it is without players diving, its these same players that complain to refs about getting decisions wrong ie Joey Barton aswell.

Oh and well done to Chelsea it was a cracking game......

zee24
15th March, 2012, 03:09 PM
Exactly when they do actually get hit in the face or have a bad tackle against them un punished they've only got themselves to blame. Boy who cried wolf

Quite a few players doing the samething in the PL, Suarez goes down easy, as do atleast 1 player in every team.

Alot of players nowadays who havn't dived in the past, see the likes of Drogba getting un punished so they start doing it. We need video evidence to come in play after the game if the ref fails to see it, to punish the culprit.

Shady
15th March, 2012, 03:33 PM
no no no to video evidence, it will stop all banter after a game..and lets say a player dives to win a pen winning the game 1-0.. what happens if vid evidence shows he dived? is the pen taken away? are the 3 pts reverted back to 1 pt for a draw? video evidence wont work...

footycard steve
15th March, 2012, 04:39 PM
nowt embarassing about his goal though or the result.

gc1966
15th March, 2012, 04:44 PM
gotta agree with shady,

the game is getting too technology reliant with the fourth official and ref earpieces,goal line technology will be the next one,then it will be no ref at all and play until a hooter sounds,stop game and stare at large screen where justice will be meted out via a loud speaker,

god help us

chalky 4
15th March, 2012, 06:53 PM
Great win. Great goal. Great cheat. Now he should get a great long ban. :musicus:

zee24
15th March, 2012, 11:14 PM
What you mean video evidence won't work, if a ref misses an incident currently and its on camera after the game the FA have a look at it and punish anyone found guilty.

What the video evidence will do is prevent players from diving or make them think again from doing it, if the FA hands out game bans.

Shady
15th March, 2012, 11:19 PM
what video evidence will do will stop after game banter... and thats shit

zee24
16th March, 2012, 12:04 AM
How will it, you can still mock players, is that all your concerned about after game banter, when your team could have just lost because of a cheating piece of turd...

Shady
16th March, 2012, 12:20 AM
my team HAS been cheated by a diving little turd, david ngog for liverpool, and the fact that i can remember it and am still angry about it proves that arguments between fans about what happened or didnt happen help MAKE football great, no true fan who knows ANYTHING about footy would want video evidence

zee24
16th March, 2012, 12:55 AM
exactly your team was wronged don't you wan't that cut out from the game, or do you like your team being robbed by a tool. We pay good money to see our teams win, if an idiot cheats everyone to win his team a penalty or to get someone sent off then that player deserves to be punished.

Youd rather sit in the pub wiv your mates all pissed off slaggin refs n players off when something could be done to prevent players from doing certain things.

If video eveidence helps clamp down on cheats then its a good thing.

I bet your not in favour of goal line technology either. Youd rather have arguements with people saying if its a goal or not, just because of banter.

poppyjack
16th March, 2012, 08:37 AM
The simple solution is not to use technology during the game for diving/cheating etc but after, ban and fine the players.

Shady
16th March, 2012, 10:38 AM
yes, because all the arguments and banter HELP make football great. youre obviously not a true fan or you would know this...

Snurre Snup
16th March, 2012, 10:51 AM
Exactly! Sad to see players with so much talent cheating like this

Wolfpack
16th March, 2012, 01:31 PM
Drogba translated into English means Dive. I have been saying this all along that the FA should look over games Via tape and fine players for diving. The referee can't see all. It would clean the game up and Kill Italy game plan in the Euro's this summer.

poppyjack
16th March, 2012, 01:34 PM
The officials get 99% of the off sides right even though the game has got 20% quicker, just a useless stat!!!

zee24
16th March, 2012, 10:01 PM
yes, because all the arguments and banter HELP make football great. youre obviously not a true fan or you would know this...

if im not a true fan coz i want the game played with honesty, then so be it. Your quite obv happy your team being wronged just because of banter, yeah your the all mighty fan lol

Banter won't be lost no matter what you do.

I suppose FIFA were wrong to fine Rivaldo after the game against Turkey in the 2002 WC when he faked being hit in the face, when the ball had hit his thigh.

Snowy79
16th March, 2012, 10:25 PM
If football was played properly and cheats punished it would bring more fans to the game and improve teams. I can't stand the game due to so called grown men tripping over daisies and crying like kids when their is obviously nothing wrong with them. If they had to play properly and show real skill it may change my opinion.

Wolfpack
18th March, 2012, 12:57 AM
It's unfortunate but no matter what sport their will be cheaters. Once we stop teaching winning is everything and teach it's OK to lose people will cheat. They might cheat anyway but it might cut out alot of it.