PDA

View Full Version : Blackhole Installed in Ultimo

dell_xps
16th March, 2012, 06:13 PM
Thought I would give it a go, anybody else using BH on a duo or ultimo ?
Tips etc ?, cheers peeps.

dell_xps
16th March, 2012, 07:11 PM
Lasted 10 mins in mine, get that to f@^k.
Far too complicated, Vix far easier to work and get going :-)

digicon
16th March, 2012, 10:19 PM
F@@ks sake that did not last long, you dont know what your missing. A lovely image based on VU's official firmware.

dell_xps
16th March, 2012, 11:38 PM
Nope, too much $hite going on in the menu's, Vix know where everything is and what it does, but each to there own.
:-)

digicon
18th March, 2012, 11:45 AM
Nope, too much $hite going on in the menu's, Vix know where everything is and what it does, but each to there own.
:-)

I had a little think about this and came up with this analogy, Having been an iphone user for many years recently i decided to try Android with an S2, First impressions i liked it but for the life of me i could not get my head round the menu structure and the different layout.

What did i do i PERSEVERED with it, Thats right i gave it a go instead of caving in and taking it back and getting another 4s i decided to learn the new menu structure and the new layout and i now find it a lot better than my 4s and its easier on the eyes as well.

Just wanted to post that as a similar experience i had with Vix from the early release i used it for well over a year and found it hard to change when i did swap to another image, But in the end you just have to be a little patient with your new found image and give it a try.

dell_xps
18th March, 2012, 06:47 PM
Patience is a virtue m8, that I dont have....lol