PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Killie...

KDC
18th March, 2012, 06:45 PM
Well done to Kilmarnock in winning the League cup final today. Celtic had the chances but our strikers were off the boil. Although i do think Celtic should have had a penalty when stokes went down at the end. On another day we could have run out comfortable winners but with the way Killie defended and their goalkeepers fantastic performance i think they are deserved of the trophy. Congrats to any Killie fans on the forum, enjoy your day!

Rodbouy
18th March, 2012, 07:03 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/343j4m1.jpg

Yes well done Killie, Deserved winners of the League Cup.

Thought they were by far the better team, first to the ball and closed us down at every chance.

1 down, 2 more goes at silverware.

oh the the result done me out of ?266 for my coupon.

Sack the lot of them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mr.mojorisin
18th March, 2012, 07:24 PM
also cost me a few quid (?499.24 to be precise)
anyways..congratulations...and commiserations also ;)

johnboy1974
18th March, 2012, 08:45 PM
Well done to two well known celtic supporters to congratulate killie on the forum.
Well done killie they played very well but i must admit i thought celtic would steamroller them after their recent unbeaten run. In a way i suppose its good that a team that has won ~~~~ all for donkeys years finally gets its hands on some silverware.

skegsagypsy
18th March, 2012, 08:51 PM
Disappointing result, but no excuses, Killie more than deserved the win, the pen decision would have been cruel, Celtic just didn't turn up and took the game for granted in my opinion. Hooper wouldn't miss that chance 1 in 100 today just happened to be the 1 lol Kenny Shields deserves a bit of luck !

zee24
18th March, 2012, 09:28 PM
Well done Killie good win for your club and fans, but spare a thought for Liam Kelly's father who collapsed after the full time whistle with a suspected heart attack, hope he pulls through.

Shady
18th March, 2012, 09:29 PM
~~~~ me you're a morbid fud, cant have killie fans being too happy can we?

zee24
18th March, 2012, 09:42 PM
~~~~ me you're a morbid fud, cant have killie fans being too happy can we?

and what's wrong with sparing a thought for someone whose suffered a suspected heart attack? lets hope you or no one of your fam has to go through it

Lainie
18th March, 2012, 10:08 PM
well done killie - cant thank you enough. treble is off - there is a god

zee24
18th March, 2012, 11:20 PM
RIP Jack Kelly father of Liam who has sadly passed away after collapsing after seeing his son win the Scottish League cup.

What a sad weekend for football

shiliangtu
19th March, 2012, 06:45 AM
Well done to Kilmarnock in winning the League cup final today. Celtic had the chances but our strikers were off the boil. Although i do think Celtic should have had a penalty when stokes went down at the end. On another day we could have run out comfortable winners but with the way Killie defended http://www.vvio.info/jpg1and their goalkeepers fantastic performance i think they are deserved of the trophy. Congrats to any Killie fans on the forum, enjoy your day!

On another day we could have run out comfortable winners but with the way Killie defended and their goalkeepers fantastic performance

shamusbhoy
19th March, 2012, 07:46 AM
Also like to say well done to killie, thought they got their tactics spot on and with that bit of luck got what they deserved.On the penalty decision, if we got it the keeper probably would have saved it as he played a blinder.As for trebles it's still a young team and that can come with experience if lenny can keep them together.

KDC
19th March, 2012, 01:10 PM
On another day we could have run out comfortable winners but with the way Killie defended and their goalkeepers fantastic performance
And your point is?

mattybhoy
19th March, 2012, 02:45 PM
Yes well done killi. Was at the game & could see it coming the longer the game went on. Celtic were not great yesterday, though Cammy Bell was in the net for killi.

Though on a tremendous day for killi unfortunately it was overshadowed by the death. Condolences to the Kelly family, killi staff & supporters.

gracieboo
19th March, 2012, 06:11 PM
Had some jelly and ice cream after my tea yesterday. lol

Snowy79
19th March, 2012, 07:23 PM
Good on Killie for showing a larger and better funded team that they're not that good after all.

mattybhoy
19th March, 2012, 08:10 PM
Had some jelly and ice cream after my tea yesterday. lol

Ur allowed a day of it... a dare say you aint been having as much as us latey? God I'll have to force some more down my throat in the coming weeks and months. I hope that planned new Tesco is Goven stocks up! ;)

johnboy1974
19th March, 2012, 10:48 PM
Saw some wonderful photos in the glasgow evening times tonight of the team comming back to kilmarnock and the streets lined with fans young and old all having an absolute ball. For all we old firm fans like to win and are used to winning, the winning of a trophy would never and could never mean as much to us as it does to these fans. Again well done to killie.

Rodbouy
19th March, 2012, 11:15 PM
Saw some wonderful photos in the glasgow evening times tonight of the team comming back to kilmarnock and the streets lined with fans young and old all having an absolute ball. For all we old firm fans like to win and are used to winning, the winning of a trophy would never and could never mean as much to us as it does to these fans. Again well done to killie.

Your right there, I started at midnight last night after the game, and my mate who is a fckn killie fan. Typical.

I was half expecting a killie pie on my desk waiting for me.

I was rather disappointed when there was none waiting on me.

gracieboo
20th March, 2012, 12:10 PM
Your right there, I started at midnight last night after the game, and my mate who is a fckn killie fan. Typical.

I was rather disappointed when there was none waiting on me.I think you will be having jelly and icecream next week rod. I think if if i turned up at ibrox id get a game ffs things are that bad. But they can only get better for the gers. So next week lenny will have his day i think. Hope not but hopes not much good is it.

johnboy1974
20th March, 2012, 10:01 PM

I was rather disappointed when there was none waiting on me.

Rod you wish you had a killie pie- The best pies in football.