PDA

View Full Version : starview 1 help for you

boyhee
5th May, 2008, 06:13 PM
If you have a S******w 1 box then you will have to enter the codes in manually from now on as the auto update feature doesn't work anymore,if you have a S******w 2 'The Box' then press the 'menu' button on your remote,enter 1570 go down to 'Set default Key' and press 'OK',now exit completely out of the menu and you should find your channels back working

[ + quote]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firmware :
N*L IRELAND Frequencies 540478
Genuine or clone box comparison : http://www.freewebs.com/svclones/

Any advice given is purely for experimental/educational use only. Connecting to your provider's network may breach their Terms & Conditions,you take this advice at your own risk !

thommo
5th May, 2008, 06:16 PM
second time ive replied to you and a pm has been sent too, please post in the correct sections. freebies isnt anything to do with starview or ps3 or xbox as your last posts have been.

if it continues they will all be deleted, im not chasing anyone round the forum having to move posts constantly i will just delete them as its easier for me to do.

thanks for reading and thanks for your understanding.

joesultana@hotmail.com
29th October, 2008, 08:45 PM
How can I tell if I have Starview 1 or Starview 2, I followed your advice but it did not work. Where can I get the codes from?

satsmo
29th October, 2008, 08:53 PM
It will say Starview on the front of the box if its a SV1 or "The Box" if its an SV2. You will not find codes here. Best bet is to update your box, but you need to tell us which one you have.

By the way I would pick a less conspicuous name to sign on with.