PDA

View Full Version : help to fix cheksum vw touareg v10 5.0 tdi edc16u1

javiercj
20th March, 2012, 09:58 AM
hello!!
I?ve read the files of immo (eeprom 95320 engine unit of a VW toureg v10 5.0 ayh 313 cv.
I?ve cancelled the immo with the programme ecuonix, but it does not fix the cheksun.
I need to fix the cheksun to all files (as the car has 2 units)
I do have the programme chesksum corrector fixer but it doesnt support this unit edc16u1 de vw and the winols doesnt work well to fix
the cheksun.
Can you please help me with the cheksun, please I need then to record it to the unit.

nany
20th March, 2012, 01:57 PM
try with Carsoft 5.0 maybe it will calculate the correcte cheksum and post report so if u don't have this soft post your dump i will do it for u

javiercj
20th March, 2012, 04:06 PM
try with Carsoft 5.0 maybe it will calculate the correcte cheksum and post report so if u don't have this soft post your dump i will do it for u

Hello Friend

thanks for responding

the carsoft is an interface for airbag switchboards of engine etc... You can get the software?

also I have been told are didn't me so if it is not so.? as the immo in this case is with the cartography and being a different software, not there to correct the cheksum

hope answer

jovime
21st March, 2012, 04:39 PM
From your second message I understand that the immo data is stored in the flash area, is this correct?

What did you use to read the ECUs?

Can you post the original files?

toximatic
21st March, 2012, 08:51 PM
post the files u want to correct checksum and give me the original checksum you have on the original files .. and i will correct and post back ..

saracevic
2nd April, 2012, 06:16 PM
I have got touareg v10 tdi 2004j , original computers are dead (water damage) i have got now used ecu's master ans slave . and for immo i have replaced only eeprom's from original to used ecu's , with result that car starts but in limp mode after clearing fault code car runs like new but after taking ignition off and start car again fault comes back with limp mode
fault massage software problem on master ecu.

can somebody take a look on my files and help me out here
tnx

ecutuners
2nd April, 2012, 06:25 PM
Your master and slave files are identical you sure you have used correct files ?

saracevic
2nd April, 2012, 06:50 PM
Your master and slave files are identical you sure you have used correct files ?

yes i'm sure maybe thats the problem can u fix it