PDA

View Full Version : BM7000s Mar 14 2012 83x

delboy13
20th March, 2012, 01:58 PM
This is the unofficial fw and HAS got the 9991 menu
the "video share" is a very nice feature and it's nice to see that the Blade boy's keep working on their software to add and improve.

here's the update info:
UPDATE - BM7000s - March 14

1.You Tube interface improved.
2.Blade Online updated.
3.Videoshare function added.
4.You Tube and Videoshare added to Media Player screen (PLAY button).
5.Memory usage improved.
6.Aspect Ratio can now be changed for video file playback by pressing WIDE button.

http://www.2shared.com/file/rawZjodI/BM7000s_Mar_14_2012_83x.html

dadon123
20th March, 2012, 02:12 PM
This is the unofficial fw and HAS got the 9991 menu
the "video share" is a very nice feature and it's nice to see that the Blade boy's keep working on their software to add and improve.

here's the update info:
UPDATE - BM7000s - March 14

1.You Tube interface improved.
2.Blade Online updated.
3.Videoshare function added.
4.You Tube and Videoshare added to Media Player screen (PLAY button).
5.Memory usage improved.
6.Aspect Ratio can now be changed for video file playback by pressing WIDE button.

Many thanks. Will test.

dadon123
20th March, 2012, 02:28 PM
The download is not working. Only downloads to 3.0mb. Please provide another link.

Thanks

zee24
20th March, 2012, 03:30 PM
been waiting for this cheers

zee24
20th March, 2012, 03:52 PM
Thanks for the file mate but it doesn't download properly

vorlon2257
20th March, 2012, 03:59 PM
Thanks for this, but as other have said, download is incomplete

dadon123
20th March, 2012, 04:45 PM
Try this guys

http://www.mediafire.com/?mnrobl1oe6jdjtx

zee24
20th March, 2012, 05:44 PM
cheers dadon downloaded fine and now working on my box

dadon123
20th March, 2012, 05:48 PM
cheers dadon downloaded fine and now working on my box

Good to hear.

Does anyone know of any movie streaming sites then? A poster in another thread said something about undercover netflix servers?

zee24
20th March, 2012, 06:19 PM
Good to hear.

Does anyone know of any movie streaming sites then? A poster in another thread said something about undercover netflix servers?

can we stream movies now on the blade?

SatanicHare
20th March, 2012, 07:19 PM
cheers mate, thanks for this

irishbluestaffy
21st March, 2012, 03:46 PM
can some 1 send me info on how to reflash box with this,i did have it but cant find it,thanx

zee24
21st March, 2012, 03:58 PM
can some 1 send me info on how to reflash box with this,i did have it but cant find it,thanx

best way is to d oa factory reset by switching box off at back n holding dwn the menu button on front of box, then switch on the box whilst still holding down the menu button until u get the blue screen with factory reset as number 3. Once factory reset is done which will take seconds, flash the new firmware once thats done factory reset again.

After the 2nd factory reset you can scan for channels on blade online and input your c/s info using the 9991 menu.

Note before doing all this take note of your c/s info as it will be lost when you factory reset.

Some users don't do a factory reset and just put the new firmware on to the box which can work fine, but doing a factory restore is the best way as you will get less problems occuring.

irishbluestaffy
21st March, 2012, 05:06 PM
best way is to d oa factory reset by switching box off at back n holding dwn the menu button on front of box, then switch on the box whilst still holding down the menu button until u get the blue screen with factory reset as number 3. Once factory reset is done which will take seconds, flash the new firmware once thats done factory reset again.

After the 2nd factory reset you can scan for channels on blade online and input your c/s info using the 9991 menu.

Note before doing all this take note of your c/s info as it will be lost when you factory reset.

Some users don't do a factory reset and just put the new firmware on to the box which can work fine, but doing a factory restore is the best way as you will get less problems occuring.
thanx m8 il save this on me pen.

zee24
21st March, 2012, 05:41 PM
No probs, it's ramjet who deserves the thanks as he was the one who told me few months ago which im greatfull for coz ive had hardly any issues firmware related doing this.

irishbluestaffy
21st March, 2012, 06:33 PM
ye i did c it from ramjet so thanx ramjet i couldnt find the post it was on or my notepad i had it on,thanx to u both.

dadon123
21st March, 2012, 10:42 PM
Is anyone having problems with this new update? Since this update my box freezes still whilst watching. Happens on any channel. Remote doesn't respond, the buttons on the box do not respond, so I have to turn off the box via the switch at the back. I have done factory resets from the loader menu, reflashed countless times, still keep on getting this annoying problem.

Anyone else experiencing this?

zee24
21st March, 2012, 10:56 PM
na m8 mines been fine

bazsutto
21st March, 2012, 11:19 PM
Is anyone having problems with this new update? Since this update my box freezes still whilst watching. Happens on any channel. Remote doesn't respond, the buttons on the box do not respond, so I have to turn off the box via the switch at the back. I have done factory resets from the loader menu, reflashed countless times, still keep on getting this annoying problem.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes,

I got this the once so far. It was within 10mins of when I first patched it last night, but no further issues since.

zee24
21st March, 2012, 11:25 PM
Yes,

I got this the once so far. It was within 10mins of when I first patched it last night, but no further issues since.

come to think of it actually that happend to me when i patched it aswell thought it was only me but it was more like 2 mins for me, and been fine since.

irishbluestaffy
22nd March, 2012, 08:54 AM
i had this with the jan patch but i never factory reset twice,no probs with this so far

dadon123
22nd March, 2012, 09:01 PM
Wierdly enough, hasn't happened since I reported the issue. Touchwood it doesn't happen again :) Thanks for the responses anyway guys

leon632
23rd March, 2012, 09:01 AM
So has anyone found a use for the video share yet. It seems a waste of time to me at the minute. I can't see anyone parting with their money to set up a server to share their videos.

bj1
3rd April, 2012, 10:36 PM
has anybody else having problems with router blocking
the blade as my netgear is.
everthing has been great untill today i have noticed my blade ip settings have changed and now cant get youtube if i try putting in original ip settings in it seems to be blocked.
anyone now how to solve this problem.

dadon123
11th April, 2012, 01:29 AM
Cannot comment on the router blocking problem as I have never experienced any of such issue, also I do not own a netgear router. As for the Videoshare, if you look hard enough, there are some servers out there (I havn't found any yet as I am not in need of it at the moment).

Unfortunately I continue to have the freezing problems I had reported before, so as a result have downgraded back to the stable version of the firmware (5th Jan). Had a look at other forums and a lot of people are complaining of this strange freeze issue with this new firmware. Seems like a memory issue to me.

If people have paid attention, this firmware is still in the BETA phase, so problems could be still around which will most probably be patched in the final version.

leon632
11th April, 2012, 06:47 AM
I also had to go back to Jan version. I'd go to work and when id get home my box had factory reset all by its self and my saved cndf files wouldn't load properly. Got fed up of failed recordings. Such a backward step since there last upgrade.

roofer 247
12th April, 2012, 10:11 AM
i heard if you put your blade box to DMZ in the router settings,you tube works.I also found 9992 gives you cam settings,great for putting new biss keys in.hope this helps.

bj1
12th April, 2012, 08:23 PM
I also had to go back to Jan version. I'd go to work and when id get home my box had factory reset all by its self and my saved cndf files wouldn't load properly. Got fed up of failed recordings. Such a backward step since there last upgrade.

seems like i am having same kind of problems with latest firmware and it is the only firmware i have used as i only had the box a couple of weeks i have tried putting in jan 5th firmware but when i try to download into box it comes up as invalid file..... has anybody got this firmware to send me so i can give it a try
thanks bj1

bj1
12th April, 2012, 10:03 PM
i heard if you put your blade box to DMZ in the router settings,you tube works.I also found 9992 gives you cam settings,great for putting new biss keys in.hope this helps.

i put my ip into dmz of router connection was great untill the box changed to another ip address.
problem is if you set your ip to static it does not stay static if you have to turn your box off.
i also found that you tube works much better if you change audio settings to pcm.
......bj1

bazsutto
12th April, 2012, 11:50 PM
I also have resorted back to Jan firmware fro freezing issue. I only get it on Sly Sports 1 HD for whatever reason. Hopefully resolved soon.

markedz
13th April, 2012, 09:53 PM
gone back to my old april 2011 firmware,never failed me
this new firmware sky spotrs hd 1 wud freeze and i wud have to switch box off at the back to restart it

irishbluestaffy
13th April, 2012, 10:23 PM
not had any probs with mine.

bj1
13th April, 2012, 10:42 PM
gone back to my old april 2011 firmware,never failed me
this new firmware sky spotrs hd 1 wud freeze and i wud have to switch box off at the back to restart it

the jan 5 firmware seems to be ok markez
if you want the extra stuff thats on it.
......bj1

vorlon2257
14th April, 2012, 07:24 AM
Done the same, gone back to the Jan firmware, box has been disconnecting something terrible over the last couple of days.

markedz
14th April, 2012, 12:20 PM
the jan 5 firmware seems to be ok markez
if you want the extra stuff thats on it.
......bj1

not fussed about extra stuff
as long as my viewingis ok
cheers m8

chelios
14th April, 2012, 12:40 PM
I have also reverted back to jan firmware from the march one. Seems more stable to me. As before I has an amp installed and still froze like mad, and every now and then had to restart from power button.

Yumraaj
16th August, 2012, 12:47 PM
Can someone please re upload the March Firmware. I am already on it at the minute and thinking to go to May update but this will be my back up just in case it doesn't work out as I expected.

Thanks Guys

markedz
16th August, 2012, 01:00 PM
BM7000s Mar 14 2012 83x.zip download - 2shared (http://www.2shared.com/file/rawZjodI/BM7000s_Mar_14_2012_83x.html)

Yumraaj
16th August, 2012, 10:00 PM
BM7000s Mar 14 2012 83x.zip download - 2shared (http://www.2shared.com/file/rawZjodI/BM7000s_Mar_14_2012_83x.html)

Thank you.