PDA

View Full Version : Help Please With Mgcamd 1.35 And CCam 2.2.1 Conflict

tinbin
20th March, 2012, 03:14 PM
Thank you digicon for the help you gave to me to help me with mgcamd 1.35,it went on with no trouble, but since then there has been a change .
I didn?t put any thing in to mgcamd when I activated it; I am still running cccam 2.2.1 with my lines that I had running with before.
I am not going over to mgcamd yet ,but I am getting some picture freeze could that be cccam conflicting with mgcamd .Could it be that both cams are conflicting with each other ,even though there is no lines in mgcamd.
Can mgcamd be deleted for the moment, and if so can you please guide me on how delete mgcamd for now until needed.

dell_xps
20th March, 2012, 05:35 PM
Picture freeze is down to your server m8.

Taboo subject !!

potrobber
20th March, 2012, 06:07 PM
tinbin if you go to tspanal emu manager can you see your cams in list?

mgcamd should not cause any problems with cccam2.2.1 as i have both in my duo and switch between the two in emu manager and both wont run at same time

best way to check is get a test sub and try it because its more likely to be as dell xps says or maybe internet problem

to delete it go to tspanal/uninstaller/uninstall package and choose it from list

tinbin
20th March, 2012, 07:15 PM
Thank you so much m8s, for explaining it to me.

cactikid
20th March, 2012, 11:25 PM
make sure you dont have 2 cams running at the same time,it happened me when box was powered off,i went into the softcam manager and saw two were running,stopped one and normality resumes.