PDA

View Full Version : will rafa be in liverpool next season hope so

boyhee
5th May, 2008, 06:23 PM
im a mad liverpool fan im 29 and although i havent seen a champions league win other than 2005 id swap it for the premier league title what do you reds think

Jaffa
5th May, 2008, 06:25 PM
I would like to think Rafa will still be there and that that tosser Hicks has sold his share and we can get a bit of stability back in the boardroom.

thommo
5th May, 2008, 06:26 PM
im not a red but i dont think there going to do it next year either, it'll be close it all depends on what players he buys, he needs another world class midfield and at least 2 world class defenders then he may be on a par,

at the minute they have a good team who can beat anyone on there day but when you look at dare i say it manu you can see a clear difference in the sides esp when your a neutral so the goggles are not on.

close but no cigar.....good pre season buys a maybe.

robbo7
5th May, 2008, 06:38 PM
Can easily see rafa walking away in the summer unless this hicks fella sells up.
Which by the look of things he ain't going to do.

BigBalloon
5th May, 2008, 07:29 PM
From wot i have heard and hope this comes off is the following....
Hicks wont b able to buy gillette out so come end of may the 90 day clause is up
Hence gillette will then sell to DCI...
DCI will then give Rafa a 30 million kitty will also put down cash (half of new stadium cost)
This is the interestin bit .... to get rid of hicks DCI will say match wot we have invested to show your committment.... this is were hicks will fall down and then sell the remainin shares to DCI.

so lets wait an c at the end of the month

Bulld0g
5th May, 2008, 07:54 PM
I think any red would prefer the prem to the Champs league right now. The mancs Chelski and the Arse all want the European cup because they have won the league recently, but no European cup .Whereas we have had 3 Semis and Two finals winning one in Four years but no Title for 18