PDA

View Full Version : pickett fence

wulbert2001
21st March, 2012, 09:10 PM
hi ..im putting up a fence its 25 feet long at the top of my garden ...6 feet high /4 inch slats/8 feet 4 inch posts.and runners.............the side bit is 15 meters long/4 feet high/4 inch slats runners /6feet x 3 inch posts/.............and a wee bit at the bottom which is 6 feet high and 6 feet long./4 inch slats...any idea how many slats/:proud: runners/posts/ill need for the job..cheers

happy_highlander
21st March, 2012, 10:03 PM
hi ..im putting up a fence its 25 feet long at the top of my garden ...6 feet high /4 inch slats/8 feet 4 inch posts.and runners.............the side bit is 15 meters long/4 feet high/4 inch slats runners /6feet x 3 inch posts/.............and a wee bit at the bottom which is 6 feet high and 6 feet long./4 inch slats...any idea how many slats/:proud: runners/posts/ill need for the job..cheers

Add it up yourself you lazy ~~~~er lol

crish
15th August, 2012, 06:40 AM
Hi dear all places where have chances to big crowed these place covered by wire fencing and timber fencing and many other fencing which stop the public outside the stage and prevent performers from public violence and violence activities fencing specially make those place like Zoo Historical places wild places and around the harmful chemical industries which discharge dangerous chemicals which harmful for public's

rds60h
15th August, 2012, 02:50 PM
I think you will need about 50 posts, 500 slats and 125 runners...........that should do the job.................and any left over I will buy off you at 10p an item.
Is that a deal ?

Bulld0g
15th August, 2012, 04:43 PM
I was about to answer the OP but thought he might just have worked it out for himself after five months lol

Bulld0g
15th August, 2012, 04:46 PM
Hi dear all places where have chances to big crowed these place covered by wire fencing and timber fencing and many other fencing which stop the public outside the stage and prevent performers from public violence and violence activities fencing specially make those place like Zoo Historical places wild places and around the harmful chemical industries which discharge dangerous chemicals which harmful for public's

:hmmmm:ahhhh :idea: nahh :dontknow: Meaty one for you here lol

rds60h
16th August, 2012, 01:33 PM
We're a helpful bunch ain't we !!!!

happy_highlander
16th August, 2012, 01:51 PM
We're a helpful bunch ain't we !!!!

Haha course we are as long you are prepared to help yourself, but if you want simple maths done go to a ten year old, (and I don't mean mental age cause we aren't old enough yet). :confused:

wulbert2001
18th August, 2012, 06:06 PM
Haha course we are as long you are prepared to help yourself, but if you want simple maths done go to a ten year old, (and I don't mean mental age cause we aren't old enough yet). :confused:
and you are a tosser get it up you ya knob jockey.
:trytofly:

happy_highlander
19th August, 2012, 01:30 AM
and you are a tosser get it up you ya knob jockey.
:trytofly:

Deary me did I upset you or does that number at the end if your name represent your mental age

rds60h
19th August, 2012, 01:05 PM
Deary me did I upset you or does that number at the end if your name represent your mental age

He He He, I didn't get slagged happy highlander..............you must have been the last straw that broke the camels back.

happy_highlander
19th August, 2012, 04:41 PM
He He He, I didn't get slagged happy highlander..............you must have been the last straw that broke the camels back.

Pmsl oh well no matter I've been called worse and that just from the wife :eek: