PDA

View Full Version : URGENT PLS. 2005 Picasso...

looly
23rd March, 2012, 08:42 PM
Hi all

After programming bsi & cluster the car will not start, it says on dash "engine immobiliser fault".

I used my cdh kit to correct the bsi and for the 1st time in approx 6yrs I STUPIDLY STUPIDLY STUPIDLY didn't save the original dump first. I have the dump after the bsi was reset to 0miles.

So as car wouldnt start I filled 95160 from bsi with all 00 00's and attempted to reprogram bsi/keys with Lexia. I have the correct pin code (XU6U) and lexia allowed me to enter pin code into bsi but fails to program the key. I keep getting a bsi communication error??? Car was running perfect before I removed the bsi.

Can anyone help me out with this one pls? Why wont lexia program the key??

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Does anyone know if the wrong RPO no. being entered would affect programming of keys?

raf0468
23rd March, 2012, 09:34 PM
i see pin in dump u6ux .....
to try virgin i think you need to fffffff dump...

Autotecno2006
23rd March, 2012, 09:40 PM
Hi, fill 95160 with all FFs ok, put BSI in Car then Program with Lexia.

looly
23rd March, 2012, 09:49 PM

I was given code XU6U by dealer ;)

looly
23rd March, 2012, 09:52 PM
Hi, fill 95160 with all FFs ok, put BSI in Car then Program with Lexia.

Cheers. I'll fill dump with FF instead od 00's and try programming again in the morning.

looly
23rd March, 2012, 09:56 PM

Just a thought...the pin that u stated is correct - just byte swapped so why wouldn't the car start as the correct pin is in the dump??

obdmaster
23rd March, 2012, 09:58 PM
Cheers. I'll fill dump with FF instead od 00's and try programming again in the morning.

If lexia let you program pin and vin in bsi . 00 will be ok. I myself use ff. But ive heard any corrupt dump. lexia thinks bsi is virgin.

looly
24th March, 2012, 06:40 PM
Could someone zero this bsi dump pls. Chip is a 95160, current mileage is 141823 miles and I require 0 miles.

Thanks.

dave11674
24th March, 2012, 07:15 PM
try this in ya BSI mate

got 0 miles on it

dave

looly
24th March, 2012, 07:31 PM
try this in ya BSI mate

got 0 miles on it

dave

Thanks for the dump dave but I have already tried with nyo4 and it is incorrect. The car will not start when using this dump and lexia reports that no key is programmed to bsi when using this dump.

obdmaster
24th March, 2012, 09:51 PM
Thanks for the dump dave but I have already tried with nyo4 and it is incorrect. The car will not start when using this dump and lexia reports that no key is programmed to bsi when using this dump.

I take it youve tried reprogramming key using lexia m8??

looly
24th March, 2012, 10:10 PM
I take it youve tried reprogramming key using lexia m8??

Yes m8 but it kept saying communication error. It turns out that this car initially went into garage as a non runner.
When I went into bsi faults there were'nt any coming up. The bsi that I am using today is a brand new one but was coded by a garage a few weeks ago. After they coded the new bsi the car still would not start. It turned out to be an earth fault so to prove it they put old bsi back into car and it started fine. I think I somehow damaged bsi yesterday because original dump would still not start the car so today I find out about this new spare bsi laying. The car now runs with new bsi (but showing an abs fault on dash so probably some coding is incorrect) but I still need to sort the mileage out on it.

Thanks.

obdmaster
24th March, 2012, 10:46 PM
Yes m8 but it kept saying communication error. It turns out that this car initially went into garage as a non runner.
When I went into bsi faults there were'nt any coming up. The bsi that I am using today is a brand new one but was coded by a garage a few weeks ago. After they coded the new bsi the car still would not start. It turned out to be an earth fault so to prove it they put old bsi back into car and it started fine. I think I somehow damaged bsi yesterday because original dump would still not start the car so today I find out about this new spare bsi laying. The car now runs with new bsi (but showing an abs fault on dash so probably some coding is incorrect) but I still need to sort the mileage out on it.

Thanks.

U tried putting same miles in dash and bsi, thats what i always do, and fingers crossed never had problem.

Why not try virginising this BSI (just fill 95160 with ff,s) and programming it using lexia m8.

dave11674
24th March, 2012, 11:35 PM
ahh okies, junk software then hehheeheh
you tried with tachosoft ???

is it just a picasso or xsara picasso ?
also what make is the BSI ??

dave

dave11674
24th March, 2012, 11:44 PM
try this one mate
i changed it with tachsoft and xsara picasso 2003-2005 and used the bsi version 2005 siemens

give us ya label dates and numbers form the BSI also

could well be a corrupt dump to start off with seen as ya didnt save orig.bin :P
and whatever was zeroe'd in the first place could well be the wrong data :S
happens to the best of us sometimes mate :)

dave

looly
25th March, 2012, 12:02 AM
try this one mate
i changed it with tachsoft and xsara picasso 2003-2005 and used the bsi version 2005 siemens

give us ya label dates and numbers form the BSI also

could well be a corrupt dump to start off with seen as ya didnt save orig.bin :P
and whatever was zeroe'd in the first place could well be the wrong data :S
happens to the best of us sometimes mate :)

dave

My dump in post number 8 is not corrupted. It starts the car but displays too many miles. It is from another bsi which I had today. I think that the dump in my first post is corrupt so pls ignore that one. It's a xsara picasso, siemens bsi 9653667580 BSI E01-00. All the programs that i've got are not reading the correct mileage for some reason. Im gonna try putting mileage in bsi and 0 in dash. So I guess my next question is...pls can someone alter dump in post 8 to 56100 miles:giveup:

Thanks

dave11674
25th March, 2012, 12:22 AM
ok on it now mate

i only have 95128 chips here for 307's but ill do a bit of copy n past n have u a file soon with bsi mileage ur asking for
hopefully we get ur motor sorted

u still working on it now ? as we speak lol

dave

looly
25th March, 2012, 12:51 AM
Yes lol

Here is the working dash dump from C66 displaying 141823 miles.

Cheers

dave11674
25th March, 2012, 01:01 AM
here are the 2 dumps mate
did you take that chip off to read from the dash ??
and your ok doing the dash yeah ??

dave

looly
25th March, 2012, 01:08 AM
Thanks very much Dave. I'll give these a try and let you know ;)

Yes the dash is fine thanks.

dave11674
25th March, 2012, 01:09 AM
ok good luck im waiting here now lol :)
should only take u 5 mins mind as i bet u had that bsi in n out humpteen times hehehe

dave

looly
25th March, 2012, 11:05 AM
Sorted :)

Dave ur bsi dump was good. Big THANKS to you and also to obdmaster.

Cheers :party: