PDA

View Full Version : best obd2 programmer

nighthawk101
23rd March, 2012, 10:13 PM
Looking for a obd2 programmer. Which is the best?

dave11674
23rd March, 2012, 10:17 PM
AVDI
ENIGMA
DP3

all good in their own ways mate

Apolo29
23rd March, 2012, 10:26 PM
I have the same question, the AVDI programmer looks very good to me and i don`t need to invert all the money at once, can buy functions one by one.

If someone can give me some opinion about this interfase i would appreciate it.

obdmaster
23rd March, 2012, 10:29 PM
I have the same question, the AVDI programmer looks very good to me and i don`t need to invert all the money at once, can buy functions one by one.

If someone can give me some opinion about this interfase i would appreciate it.

AVDI is best tool on the market m8, support is excellent and there is now AVDI forum.

Ive had my AVDI probably 2 years now, and its transformed my business if you want to know more m8.

Just ask

andersonmaxi
23rd March, 2012, 10:35 PM
hello
and what abt tacho pro 2008 ??

obdmaster
23rd March, 2012, 10:37 PM
hello
and what abt tacho pro 2008 ??

for older cars id say yes its ok.

For newer cars you need to spend a little more money m8

andersonmaxi
23rd March, 2012, 10:45 PM
ok thx
its of for vw golf 6 2010 and mercedes 2010.2011 ??

smartymarti
23rd March, 2012, 10:45 PM
Personally it's dashcoder everyday , However we all gave our own favourites. But them all and never be stuck

andersonmaxi
23rd March, 2012, 10:47 PM
sorry
its ok ???

CARPARTS
23rd March, 2012, 10:53 PM
No its not oke. With your prices you will never have the money to buy those expensive tools.

andersonmaxi
23rd March, 2012, 10:54 PM
why no ?

obdmaster
23rd March, 2012, 10:59 PM
ok thx
its of for vw golf 6 2010 and mercedes 2010.2011 ??

Tachopro 2008 will never do these cars m8.

It a 2008 version so why would it do 2010, 2011 cars

CARPARTS
23rd March, 2012, 10:59 PM
What age you have ? 9 ? Actually, do you speak, read or understand any language at all ?

dave11674
23rd March, 2012, 11:10 PM
lol personally as smarty says we all have our faves
if im doing vag up to 2005 then i use my dashfixer or tacho..both same one is clone tho.

but for newer cars now i always have the AVDI out
and yes its good in the way you can purchase special functions for your needs.

i started out with the full VAG odometer license and its been mint. had a few problems with new A3 last year but the support was excelent too, they worked with me persoanlly and i had new software sent to me daily till i nailed the car.

ive just bought the Mercedes license for odometer which cost in excess of ?2300 but i know it will pay for itself in no time.

dave

obdmaster
23rd March, 2012, 11:14 PM
lol personally as smarty says we all have our faves
if im doing vag up to 2005 then i use my dashfixer or tacho..both same one is clone tho.

but for newer cars now i always have the AVDI out
and yes its good in the way you can purchase special functions for your needs.

i started out with the full VAG odometer license and its been mint. had a few problems with new A3 last year but the support was excelent too, they worked with me persoanlly and i had new software sent to me daily till i nailed the car.

ive just bought the Mercedes license for odometer which cost in excess of ?2300 but i know it will pay for itself in no time.

dave

Yes m8 AVDI is good all rounder not just for mileage, but programming keys retreiving pin codes, programming ecu,s and airbag crash data reset..

Very good tool.

andersonmaxi
23rd March, 2012, 11:17 PM
ok i know now thx for ur information

wiseman
23rd March, 2012, 11:59 PM
What can the AVDI do on its own without any commanders?

dave11674
24th March, 2012, 12:00 AM
diagnostics for all cars

wiseman
24th March, 2012, 12:08 AM
nice, think i may get it for diag, then possibly purchase the commanders at a later date

nighthawk101
24th March, 2012, 01:06 AM
how much does the avdi cost to get the full package?

labusas
24th March, 2012, 02:21 AM
Hi,
Just take it one step at the time with AVDI - that's my suggestion. First not everything works as described. Second - you don't get discount for buying all at once but you do on occasion before the year end. Buy what you need when you need it. The turn around is quick. Read the forum here and AVDI FORUM you'll see what to avoid.

obdmaster
24th March, 2012, 10:01 AM
nice, think i may get it for diag, then possibly purchase the commanders at a later date

Hi m8,

In basic format you get all manufacturers commanders diagnostics, you also get j2534 driver which means you can use it with OEM software such as toyota techstream, honda hds, volvo vida, jaguar landrover ids, globaltis (opel database for reflashing ecu,s)etc etc

You also get tech2win (OEM OPEL DIAGNOSTIC PROGRAM) driver, BMW ebridge driver so you can use it with BMW DIS, it alo works with mercedes DAS.

I buy the special functions when i need them, and there usually emailed to me either same day or next day depending on what time i ordered them.

Apolo29
24th March, 2012, 12:39 PM
Hi m8,

In basic format you get all manufacturers commanders diagnostics, you also get j2534 driver which means you can use it with OEM software such as toyota techstream, honda hds, volvo vida, jaguar landrover ids, globaltis (opel database for reflashing ecu,s)etc etc

You also get tech2win (OEM OPEL DIAGNOSTIC PROGRAM) driver, BMW ebridge driver so you can use it with BMW DIS, it alo works with mercedes DAS.

I buy the special functions when i need them, and there usually emailed to me either same day or next day depending on what time i ordered them.

Which additional cables do you reccomend to buy? all of them?
Does it have the functions for Airbag reset? and tools for immo?

obdmaster
24th March, 2012, 12:42 PM
Which additional cables do you reccomend to buy? all of them?
Does it have the functions for Airbag reset? and tools for immo?

If your serious doin key programming you will also need a ZN001 lead, especially for precoding later VAG transponders and programming BMW smart keys.

Yes m8, there is functions for mileage, Crash Data resetting and Immo.

Its very good all round tool m8.

Apolo29
24th March, 2012, 01:19 PM
If your serious doin key programming you will also need a ZN001 lead, especially for precoding later VAG transponders and programming BMW smart keys.

Yes m8, there is functions for mileage, Crash Data resetting and Immo.

Its very good all round tool m8.

Thank you my friend, i have decided to go for this tool, thank you for the info again.

wiseman
24th March, 2012, 02:03 PM
Me too, you have defo sold me it, thanks

pjfb
16th April, 2012, 02:37 AM
Hi m8,

hi friend...
where we can buy that tool?

tanksss

Peter

z786
16th April, 2012, 02:45 AM
hi friend...
where we can buy that tool?

tanksss

Peter

from here www.Abritus72.com (http://www.abritus72.com/avdi.html)