PDA

View Full Version : user gallletto h

javilette
23rd March, 2012, 11:43 PM
hi today i read a grand vitara 1.9 did whith ecu edc16 with gallletto original
hw 0281012569 and sw 1037377494 i had the same ecu read whith bdm 100 . why the galletto dont have the same check sum ? Can gallletto read and write by obd or i need use bdm whith this ecu. i tried to write by obd and write and rewrite all times but the car dont star now whith the original and the mod file . i think that the problem is because the inyector decode i tried to write the inyector code but i cant write.but when i see the checksum of the file the galleto is diferent of the original file that i have.tomorow i try to write the file by bdm

eprommazza
23rd March, 2012, 11:55 PM
hi today i read a grand vitara 1.9 did whith ecu edc16 with gallletto original
hw 0281012569 and sw 1037377494 i had the same ecu read whith bdm 100 . why the galletto dont have the same check sum ? Can gallletto read and write by obd or i need use bdm whith this ecu. i tried to write by obd and write and rewrite all times but the car dont star now whith the original and the mod file . i think that the problem is because the inyector decode i tried to write the inyector code but i cant write.but when i see the checksum of the file the galleto is diferent of the original file that i have.tomorow i try to write the file by bdm

if you have the first backup with bdm rewrite and start!!!
if dont have car not start.. maybe immo corrupted

when use obd flasher must do this procedure ..

Download Suzuki_Key_Code.JPG from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way (http://www.sendspace.com/file/un52bu)

regards

Morette
24th March, 2012, 12:11 AM
Instructions for FG tech and Vitara should be in the documents.

javilette
24th March, 2012, 08:39 AM
i have backup by obd but dont have back up by bdm but if i change by obd it change only external eprom no change mpc and eprom 95xxx that it is where have the immo ,if i put the original file that i have this file the car should star.no????

some body can check if the orginal checksum of this car is A40D. the euc is 569 7.494 .

moky
24th March, 2012, 08:44 AM
i had same problem with original cmdflash,immo is out...only bdm on this car.

javilette
24th March, 2012, 08:54 AM
and the solution only virigin file or clone the same ecu and immo box and new key?????

moky
24th March, 2012, 08:56 AM
I don't know mine was repair by suzuki diagnostic...

javilette
24th March, 2012, 12:36 PM
no change the ecu?, i think that i need only put the file and recode inyector

moky
24th March, 2012, 01:28 PM
problem is immo ...

javilette
24th March, 2012, 04:59 PM
solvend the problem is that galletto read bad file and write bad file by obd i need to write by bdm and all ok again dont eraser immo

eprommazza
24th March, 2012, 05:33 PM
solvend the problem is that galletto read bad file and write bad file by obd i need to write by bdm and all ok again dont eraser immo

HAppy!!!!:heeeelllllooooo: