PDA

View Full Version : who are A D sports...prem football

chavslav
24th March, 2012, 09:59 AM
just had a look to see what prem football on today and it looks like the premier league have clamped down on broadcasting, viasat no games, sky calcio only one 3pm, which is unusual as they normally show 3 or 4, nothing on tring that i can see of,

and AD SPORTS, seems to have the most games,but broadcasts on 26e and 7w which i don't get with a 1 metre dish,

whats going on, are we losing our european feeds, and are sky allowed to just cut viasat,sky calcios, novasports transmissions half way through a season, surely the've got contracts..

i've got a useless motorised sat system now...

Manic01
24th March, 2012, 10:45 AM
Nothing to do with Sky, the FAPL brought in these sanctions.
Remember sky cant show 3pm either.

vorlon2257
24th March, 2012, 11:27 AM
Only 1 live 3pm game allowed now on a Saturday.

Sunday and the rest of the week are OK at the minute.

brin251
24th March, 2012, 12:32 PM
Only 1 live 3pm game allowed now on a Saturday.

Sunday and the rest of the week are OK at the minute.
u may be referring to everton game today liverpool are on nova and also tvplhd on 0.8 they have 3 games on a sat 3pm

zee24
24th March, 2012, 02:57 PM
Liverpool's games on Setanta at 3

cris808
24th March, 2012, 03:10 PM
Tring's website shows they plan to broadcast at 3pm :

Arsenal v Villa - Sport 1
L'Pool v Wigan - Sport 2
Swansea v Everton - Sport 3
Bolton v Blackburn - Sport 4

But it does state:
* These matches may be subject to restriction due to the modality of the signal sent from the source.

They will show at least one of the games.

Edit: It looks like no 3pm's today. I tuned into Sport 1 and it was not showing any live game. Didn't check the others.

DLINKLA
24th March, 2012, 05:11 PM
Do you think and more to the point can a provider pick 1 club and show every game if they wanted too ?

Or does the EPL tell them what to show aswell ?

I'm sure te broadcaster can pick

DLINKLA
24th March, 2012, 05:13 PM
If this is the case you will see broadcasters picking clubs that sell most subscriptions

Man Utd
Chelsea
Liverpool

Depending on the country there from

chavslav
25th March, 2012, 04:00 AM
it turned out on a 1 metre dish in east london, got 2 games, arsenal on canal, and liverpool on nova both 3pms, sky calcio also had arsenal, but its now proper tight, on the football....

gibbo74
26th March, 2012, 10:10 AM
I wouldnt even bother trying to pick up A D Sports unless you have a dish the size of a trampoline ,

.: JaCkPoT :.
29th March, 2012, 05:20 PM
i managed the arsenal game on multiple channels on 1w and 4e.. the variety was sufficient for me.. not sure about the other teams though..

alom5
29th March, 2012, 07:18 PM
most of the channels were showing the arsenal game at the weekend...also got liverpool game on a couple of channels.....but that's how it's going to be from now on....most channels will be picking the game of the day...so left with 2 different games maybe 3 if lucky...between all the different broadcasters.....this sucks....

Manic01
29th March, 2012, 10:01 PM
Man city game on GRTS fta English audio sat 7e