PDA

View Full Version : dm 7025 hd output

mikk
24th March, 2012, 02:30 PM
Given that the dm 7025 is capable of outputting hd but is only viewable on a pc would it be possible to pass the signal through some piece of kit, bespoke or otherwise between the box and tv so an hd picture can be viewed on the television?

GastonJ
31st March, 2012, 12:29 PM
None that I know of. I even picked up an android media player in the hope that I could use VLC on that to stream direct to my TV however VLC isn't in such a fit state for Android as yet.

mikk
14th January, 2013, 04:08 PM
Thinking out the box how about one of those Raspberry thingies connected to output between the tv. Could that work?

GastonJ
20th January, 2013, 02:51 PM
I have a Pi, but not had time to even think about plugging it in as yet - I wanted to buy all the other bits that are needed, like a keyboard etc. There's no reason that a Pi couldn't control it, since at the end of the day it's just another computer anyway. Would be a matter of finding something like VLC for it (haven't checked), setting up a remote control and setting up all the links to each channel etc. Nothing major, just takes time.

Just reread your post,do you mean direct, rather than network - so like an output post processor?

mikk
20th January, 2013, 07:39 PM
I was thinking direct, let me know how you get on.