PDA

View Full Version : BBC - The Voice

nibblitz
25th March, 2012, 12:42 AM
What utter tripe... I was quite excited about this new format for a singing talent show, and then I watched it, what a complete bore fest.. 22 million quid the BBC apparently have paid for this, Im sure its going to be their most expensive flop ever..

Did anybody actually like it ???

Snowy79
25th March, 2012, 12:55 AM
I preferred it a lot more than the X Factor. At least the judges had some credibility and a sense of humour. Sure we all know no one will buy the winners records if they look like a water buffalo. I also liked the fact they don't get off on taking the piss out of people with mental health issues.

nara
25th March, 2012, 01:18 AM
I also liked the fact they don't get off on taking the piss out of people with mental health issues.

Agreed. The early stages of "X-factor" and "Britain's got..." hold obvious no-hopers up to ridicule Even the later stages feature acts like Jedward who survive because of the 'wtf!' effect

Everyone I saw on that show tonight, whether they got through or not, was talented.

It made a nice change from the usual cynical Cowell dross.

zee24
25th March, 2012, 02:17 AM
i just hope it beats BGT in the ratings...

gc1966
25th March, 2012, 09:48 AM
i enjoyed it

it was a good laugh,the judges were witty,the participants were all given encouragement and i hope it takes off in the ratings.

lfc4life
25th March, 2012, 09:57 AM
i gave it a chance over BGT circus and i was quitely impressed but thought will young should have been a judge over danny who ??? lol

daithi
25th March, 2012, 10:25 AM
irish version is shite to

the man
25th March, 2012, 02:06 PM
love the little black gay fellow , im not a fan of rappers orr yanks tbh , but he was well good .

bgt load of crap , turned it off

johnboy1974
25th March, 2012, 06:07 PM
I watched it last night and although the format is very good the standard of the singing is very poor.

ChelseaBun
25th March, 2012, 08:33 PM
watching it just now, not bad.

but that Danny, hes a babe, his accent is just lush :love:

smirnoff_rules
25th March, 2012, 08:36 PM
love the little black gay fellow , im not a fan of rappers orr yanks tbh , but he was well good .

u mean will i am lol

the man
25th March, 2012, 09:48 PM
u mean will i am lol

mmmmmmm im not a fan of stupid names , but hed get some manlove!

was he in the fugees??

Snowy79
25th March, 2012, 10:27 PM
My Gaydar was working overtime when I saw him. He was meant to be trying to get into Cheryl can't sing Geordie bint's knickers. Only to try them on if you ask me.

thered
25th March, 2012, 11:02 PM
u mean will i am lol

its ~~~~in william ffs

is he black like??

i never had him down for a hilary duff like either is he??

btw on topic

i thought the show was better than the cowell factor maybe cause its new but i enjoyed it much better than bgt

see what happens in a few weeks but one thing i did think what i aint ever thought before was id bang jessy j

and another thing i think someone else mentioned it who is the person i dont know in the chair whats he/who is he does he belong??

maca
25th March, 2012, 11:07 PM
its ~~~~in william ffs

is he black like??

i never had him down for a hilary duff like either is he??
Give us a kiss and i'll tell ya :roflmao: