PDA

View Full Version : Rangers v Celtic

Rodbouy
25th March, 2012, 12:25 PM
http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx116/Rodbouy/game.png

Kyle Lafferty (hamstring) and Steven Whittaker (groin) are back in training after spells on the Rangers sidelines.
Sasa Papac could also return for the Old Firm Ibrox match after a knock, and central defenders Carlos Bocanegra and Dorin Goian return from suspension.

A bruised ankle looks like it will rule out Celtic winger James Forrest and striker Gary Hooper is also a doubt.
Hooper has a dead leg and, like Forrest, he will be assessed on Saturday ahead of Sunday's game.

Rangers manager Ally McCoist: "I'm going to state the obvious - I want our boys to be celebrating at the end of the game after hopefully picking up a hard-earned three points.

"The importance of the Old Firm at any time is massive and it's really important we go out and play with pride and play in a fashion that does Rangers proud.

"Hopefully we can win the game. We've had one or two injuries and suspensions but the fact of the matter is we believe we can win the game.

"The result down at Rugby Park will not influence at all our decision on the selection or the formation because we will be putting out a team that we believe can win the game."

Celtic manager Neil Lennon: "If we win the title on Sunday we will enjoy the moment but we we won't be there to gloat.
"The last thing we want to do is rub it in people's faces. We will be respectful of everyone at the stadium.

"It doesn't matter when it [the title win] comes or where it comes it will celebrated regardless, there will be a lot of euphoria, a lot of joy and a lot of pride.
"But we will be there to celebrate among ourselves then we look forward to a home game against St Johnstone were we can relax and enjoy what we have achieved.

"We are talking hypothetically here, it will depend on how Motherwell get on against Kilmarnock and if things go our way on Sunday.

"I don't like talking about winning games and winning titles because there is still a lot of football to be played before we can actually achieve that.
"The only preparation we are making is to get the boys ready to win a game of football and if that means winning the title after that then so be it."

Rodbouy
25th March, 2012, 02:53 PM
Mmmmmmm I thought a posted this in the Celtic thread, Christ knows how I managed that.

Anyway well done.

No complaints.

Jelly and ice cream on ice

gracieboo
25th March, 2012, 03:16 PM
Looks like more ice cream and jelly for me. lol

boab34
26th March, 2012, 09:09 AM
I take it rangers win ? By the deadly silence.

shamusbhoy
26th March, 2012, 01:17 PM
Nice 1st 3 posts,take it you don't do introductions seeing you've joined in 2008, do they only let you out in leap years boab or is it rab.

mattybhoy
26th March, 2012, 01:26 PM
Nice 1st 3 posts,take it you don't do introductions seeing you've joined in 2008, do they only let you out in leap years boab or is it rab.

I was thinking exactly the same pal..

boab34
26th March, 2012, 01:32 PM
Although it has nothing to do with you my name is Robert
Unless your admin or mod I don't have to clarify anything to
Any of you.
But just for future bullying I don't follow any team
Well mybe soft spot for city.

allycoops
26th March, 2012, 01:42 PM
See you lot are still ganging up on other members when they have a different opinion to yours. the guys entitled to have an opinion

You even got your own thread closed last night for ganging up on the few Rangers Fans who still post on the site due to the sectarian and political bullshit you lot post and fill the sports section with.

You blame everybody else but your own and play the vicTIMs at every opportunity

Last night you ganged up on BarrowmanAndrew and You tried to blame the polis and the ibrox security for not allowing your undignified muppet into the stand when all the time it was your own mob.

Celtic FC have clarified the circumstances surrounding Neil Lennon?s dismissal to the stands during Sunday?s Old Firm derby defeat.

The Hoops boss watched the second half of the match at Ibrox in the media room after being told he couldn't return to the touchline by referee Callum Murray.

Lennon said he was advised against viewing the game from the directors boss, a move which he claimed left him feeling unable to do his job.

In a statement released on Monday, the Parkhead club said that it was their own security personnel who advised Lennon.

It read: "Further to certain media reports today, for clarification, Neil was advised by Celtic's own security and operations staff not to enter the stand or directors box area at Ibrox at yesterday's match.

?He was then provided another area by Rangers in which to watch the match".

Speaking immediately after the game an angry Lennon said: "I would have sat in the directors' box but I was told for my own safety that it wasn't a good idea.

"I watched the second half in here (the media room).

"I can't sit in the stand for my own safety, that sums things up in this country.?

shamusbhoy
26th March, 2012, 01:54 PM
Well said but I think it's a bit ironic coming from yourself after editing your post a while back you gave your reason as "not worth getting banned for 4 wee shits".just because you didn't agree .

boab34
26th March, 2012, 01:55 PM
Thank you for your comments allycoops , but I'm sure shameboy chap has his reasons for slurs?

shamusbhoy
26th March, 2012, 01:57 PM
Name the slur

boab34
26th March, 2012, 02:02 PM
I refer to the let you every leap year part
What do you insinuate by this?
Where would they let me out from?

allycoops
26th March, 2012, 02:08 PM
Well said but I think it's a bit ironic coming from yourself after editing your post a while back you gave your reason as "not worth getting banned for 4 wee shits".just because you didn't agree .

As I say always somebody else's fault.

I typed a post without thinking, then thought better of it as it was insulting and would also result most likely in me getting a ban. I remove that post after thinking about what I wrote. Is that not a sensible thing to do.

As for 4 wee shits remark. I think you are 4 wee shits that need to gang up on other members constantly and bully either new or respected members who's views differ from your own.

Last night was pathetic and not banter. because of you lot I know there are many member who used to post on here that no longer do. Many are respected V.I.P members who have left or log on but refuse to post because of the fear of intimidation by 4 wee shites.

The Liverpool/ man utd threads can get out of hand and certain things that should never be said get said. they fall out and then they get on with it.

away and boil ya heids NUMPTIES

shamusbhoy
26th March, 2012, 02:08 PM
I take it you don't do tongue in cheek you must be very touchy, it was meant you did'nt introduce yourself in a four year period then all of a sudden 3 quickfire posts.Lighten up.

shamusbhoy
26th March, 2012, 02:14 PM
ally you must be delusional I never even posted on here last night and I'm certainly no bringing myself down to your level by childish name calling.

boab34
26th March, 2012, 02:15 PM
I take it you don't do tongue in cheek you must be very touchy, it was meant you did'nt introduce yourself in a four year period then all of a sudden 3 quickfire posts.Lighten up.

Is that your way of apologising ?
I've not done the forum thing so mybe
I'm in the wrong here and it's standard practice
To bully the new man.
Sorry if I've stepped on your toes shameboy .

gmb45
26th March, 2012, 02:18 PM
hmmmmmm can see whats going to happen here before long, all members opinions are welcome on dk as long as they follow the rules !!! no slagging each other off etc.

allycoops
26th March, 2012, 02:19 PM
Bob I don't think you need to apologise Mate.

You may have been a member for a long time and have not posted much. As you say forums may not be your thing but do not let these people put you off. Most of the people on the forum will treat you with respect Mate.

Snowy79
26th March, 2012, 02:19 PM
Lennon needs to get a grip of his passion as it's affecting his ability to be a good manager. I admire the way he fights for his club, but a good manager needs brains also.

He must know by now that he won't win even by discussing things with referees or those in charge. The clock won't be rewound because his Teddy has been thrown out the pram. He needs to learn to take the bad decisions with the good on the chin. If he's got an issue, save it until the game is over so he can be there for his team.

boab34
26th March, 2012, 02:29 PM
Thanks allycoops
As you said forums are not really my thing
I've been away since joining , posted oversees (for shameboys benifit) not prison . Is that banter?
I'm sure I will get used to it in time.

mattybhoy
26th March, 2012, 02:34 PM
Ally I didn't post on here last night as well. Am I one of the "four wee shites"? Who are the DK 4?

As for the posts on the Celtic thread last night. Redaing the posts back I see things got a little out of hand when for some reason religon started being mentioned. And the posts in question were not all one way and were from both Tic and Gers fans.

Pool and United threads have often got out of order and have been closed before. Since being re-opened many of the fans keep to their own thread which is maybe the way to go?

allycoops
26th March, 2012, 02:36 PM
Don't worry about it boab34, prob be my turn next in the firing line.

If you have been serving in the forces Mate, welcome home and thanks for all you do for us.

enjoy the forums Mate

matty I think I'll just leave it at that. Own threads may be the way though

mattybhoy
26th March, 2012, 02:37 PM
Lennon needs to get a grip of his passion as it's affecting his ability to be a good manager. I admire the way he fights for his club, but a good manager needs brains also.

He must know by now that he won't win even by discussing things with referees or those in charge. The clock won't be rewound because his Teddy has been thrown out the pram. He needs to learn to take the bad decisions with the good on the chin. If he's got an issue, save it until the game is over so he can be there for his team.

He's 18 points clear in the league (after being 15 points behind) and in the Semi final of the cup. He aint doing a bad job I think??

shamusbhoy
26th March, 2012, 02:49 PM
Ah boaby you didna get bullied oversees did you,is that how you keep mentioning this bully crap when people are joking.Never mind it will be ok I'm sure the forces have people you can talk to about it,so take care.By the way who mentioned prison,it's them thoughts in your head again boaby.

boab34
26th March, 2012, 02:50 PM
Can I have my 2p worth on mr Lennon?'

He was a very average player in the epl
But since going to the spl he seemed to either
Improve or fit in with lower standard players. About him .
But since becoming a manager he connot figure out
You to behave in a certain manner and with decorum
He is full of hate it goes beyond passion.
ExamPle take Stuart pearse , very passionate man . As a player
He was crazy.
But he now has learned how to behave as a manager not a fan.
But as fit mr Lennon , drags Celtic down with his displays sometimes.
On an opinion .

mattybhoy
26th March, 2012, 02:51 PM
Don't worry about it boab34, prob be my turn next in the firing line.

If you have been serving in the forces Mate, welcome home and thanks for alll you do for us.

enjoy the forums Mate

matty I think I'll just leave it at that. Own threads may be the way though

Ally, with respect you have said this before. There have been Rangers fans on here that have have asked you not to come on the Rangers/Celtic threads - as you said that you couldn't help yourself and you didn't like them. Then there was all the comments you made when Rangers won the league last year about how there were too many Celtic fans on here - and it was going to change...

I don't want to fall out with anyone on here - DK is great ffs! But I defo think that fans keeping to their own thread is the way to go. Sad though..

By the way, if I am one of the four.. a maybe a shite, but I'm not wee.:);)

boab34
26th March, 2012, 02:56 PM
Ah boaby you didna get bullied oversees did you,is that how you keep mentioning this bully crap when people are joking.Never mind it will be ok I'm sure the forces have people you can talk to about it,so take care.By the way who mentioned prison,it's them thoughts in your head again boaby.

Listen son , you shouldn't take this piss out of arm forces
It's not very clever . We fight for queen any country
And. No one would bully anyone as we stick together.

If thIs is the type of person on forums
Then I think I'll pass.

Bulld0g
26th March, 2012, 02:58 PM
And yet again another gets closed because you can't keep on topic