PDA

View Full Version : Technomate 5600 ci super

CODGE
18th January, 2009, 08:38 PM
Hi, I've recently bought a Technomate 5600 ci super receiver, however when I downloaded the relevant patch onto it I still couldn't receive any of the scrambled channels from any of the satellites. Any help would grateful.

benny/9
18th January, 2009, 09:28 PM
Hi, I've recently bought a Technomate 5600 ci super receiver, however when I downloaded the relevant patch onto it I still couldn't receive any of the scrambled channels from any of the satellites. Any help would grateful.
if you have a motorised system the digi-tv chns on thor 1w and some chns on sirus 4.8e are open plus a few on hotbird 13e other than this there is'nt very much open with the patch at this time thor 1w has about 200 chns from digi-tv this is where the most is open if your not opening these chns first turn the A/U off in the options section in the receiver menu and then load the tm softcam from the forum and the channels should now open

skyhacker
19th January, 2009, 03:17 AM
all channels on every sat are not open the main one at the moment is 1.0w most of the channels are open there.

.: JaCkPoT :.
19th January, 2009, 12:41 PM
Well half open with emu and the other with a diablo cam or m2card...plus the fta ofcourse..