PDA

View Full Version : Help Winols message

NASTASE
27th March, 2012, 07:47 PM
Hello all,
When i load my map in Winols i get this message:
One starting value for the calculation could not be found. Please ensure that the original of the project is the unmodified eprom file.
I read the map with Galetto and also with MPPS, same message from Winols.
When i try to rewrite the mod. file i get the message from Galetto-Wrong file-
Checksum is O.K.What can be?I boght the car(Mini Cooper-2004-115hp) from Germany.I post ori.file and message from Winols.
Thanks in advance for help.

monitel_service
27th March, 2012, 09:04 PM
your file is ok and winols is ok, need to define tabs (maps) and finish what you start

NASTASE
28th March, 2012, 06:57 AM
I have the mod.file,but i can not write because Galetto send me the message-WRONG FILE-
When i open the mod file on Winols ,arrives the message above-one starting value for the calculation.......-
Checksum i think is O.K.
Here is my mod file.

filecloud
28th March, 2012, 07:58 AM
I have the mod.file,but i can not write because Galetto send me the message-WRONG FILE-
When i open the mod file on Winols ,arrives the message above-one starting value for the calculation.......-
Checksum i think is O.K.
Here is my mod file.

Your readout is OK and winols reports all 11 checksums OK.
But your tuning is crap. Browse the file from the start and you see the errors.
You need to update your winols
:fisheye:

NASTASE
28th March, 2012, 11:00 AM
You're right Filecloud, I bought the mod file 2 years ago from a big tuner of my country-very good tuner for turbo diesel motor-I'm concerned about chip tuning for 6 month and i made the mistake of not cheking the mod file with winols.I agree is crap(i'm beginner in chip tuning).I'ill make my own mod.file.Thanks again,maybe you can help me with the name and maps adresse of my ori file,i know how to look Bosch maps ,but Siemens is new for me.

NASTASE
29th March, 2012, 10:25 AM
I found the maps adresses,thanks all for answers and help.

likenoother
5th July, 2016, 07:39 AM
I found the maps adresses,thanks all for answers and help.
Hi NASTASE
I have the same problem in finding map addresses.
How did you find the maps addresses?
Please help me.
Thanks

likenoother
8th July, 2016, 07:00 AM
any answer?

please help me :(