View Full Version : unlocking a phone

pj72
28th March, 2012, 10:16 PM
can anyone tell me if a NCK code is linked to IMEI no on a LG t310
or are they all individual nos
thanks

Canker_Canison
28th March, 2012, 11:18 PM
The NCK, or Network unlock code, is generated from the IMEI via an algorithm.

You can't just use the IMEI number by itself.

I'm not setup for code generating for LG phones. Those on here that are use their credits for paying customers why walk through their shop doors.

Try asking rayjay for his ebay shop details.

ryanj9
4th April, 2012, 02:47 AM
my ex was lent a phone that was originaly voda,but unlocked to three,we fell out and gave me the phone back if I gave her mt Seiko kinetic,within an hour I was told I`d been blacklisted after trying to make numerous calls, I dont have the reciept as I had an argument with the guy in the shop,over a promised free headphones etc... what can I do three are saying I must get her on the phone or it stays bricked?:ahhhhh:

Bann32
17th April, 2012, 11:11 AM
Its for Data Protection reasons, just get someone to pretend to be the original woman owner, they aren't going to turn round and say the person isn't (can't go calling legitimate people liars can they).

fabi4u
12th May, 2012, 08:16 PM
Can anyone help me to unlock htc sensation xl from O2 UK.
Thank you..

pomponian
14th May, 2012, 11:19 AM
Can anyone help me to unlock htc sensation xl from O2 UK.
Thank you..on ebay, type in htc unlock(ing) and look for a red circle with white writing in it saying "unlock htc any network"
costs ?2.09. ive unlocked two phones no probs using him:top:

progpsix
16th May, 2012, 08:10 PM
Please.
help me to unlock my huawei
Model: U8230
Operator: Life (BeST) Belarus
imei: 375262030913698

mickydibble
16th May, 2012, 10:27 PM
on ebay, type in htc unlock(ing) and look for a red circle with white writing in it saying "unlock htc any network"
costs ?2.09. ive unlocked two phones no probs using him:top:

Very nice mate. Cheers Micky :)