PDA

View Full Version : Eurovox PVR5000 problem

carvitara
19th January, 2009, 08:28 AM
Hi,very new to all this site.Just got the PVR5000 and bought a seperate 120gb harddrive for it.The problem is that when i record sometimes the voices are not in sync,bur i can replay the same part of the movie and they then are in sync.Anyone have any ideas or do you think its just a faulty harddrive...!!!

Also does anyone know how to stop the annoying voice-overs on some of the movies....

gmb45
19th January, 2009, 08:49 AM
Hi,very new to all this site.Just got the PVR5000 and bought a seperate 120gb harddrive for it.The problem is that when i record sometimes the voices are not in sync,bur i can replay the same part of the movie and they then are in sync.Anyone have any ideas or do you think its just a faulty harddrive...!!!

Also does anyone know how to stop the annoying voice-overs on some of the movies....not sure which button it is on your remote its the red one i think, its one of the coloured buttons anyway press it and a box will appear on screen saying audio 1-2 scroll down 1 ok it and thats it no audio discription.not sure about the sync prob tho strange that.keep checking your post someone will be able to help.i get sync probs with vermins signal often so?

carvitara
19th January, 2009, 05:22 PM
Thanks ill give that a try. Mark