PDA

View Full Version : Flights

xant14
2nd April, 2012, 11:40 AM
If I fail to turn up for the first part of a return flight, will they cancel the second (return) leg?

lagerland
2nd April, 2012, 11:53 AM
You will have to check your t+c xant as they differ..................

nara
2nd April, 2012, 12:33 PM
If I fail to turn up for the first part of a return flight, will they cancel the second (return) leg?

With most airlines, yes they will.

Meat-Head
2nd April, 2012, 12:52 PM
*CONFUSED*

DE JAR VOUS

this was mentioned recently, liknk on yahoo - in short, yes, person went to Scotland day early, went to use the return ticket, got told to fooook off, some timhg to do with "flexable" and "non flexable" tickets.

Not sure if flexable is correct word

super jumbe
2nd April, 2012, 01:35 PM
In reality if you travel with 30 kg of baggage on a plane the cost of petrol will be cheaper then a plane travelling with no weight the plane will use more petrol and for that reason they will tell you to ~~~~ off.

Come to think about why they can not put a fat elephant in the baggage compartment to reduce fuel consumption? (COMMONSENSE)

:dito: :bounce: :dito:

nara
2nd April, 2012, 02:03 PM
In reality if you travel with 30 kg of baggage on a plane the cost of petrol will be cheaper then a plane travelling with no weight the plane will use more petrol and for that reason they will tell you to ~~~~ off.

Run that by me again. :hmmmm2:

super jumbe
2nd April, 2012, 02:56 PM
All right this may make some sense??

We would be not arguing if it ever made any sense.

Read the small prints, sorry I am blind can you get away????

:captain:

xant14
3rd April, 2012, 05:15 AM
I tried phoning but was put on hold. And my battery only lasts about 12 hours so had to hang up after 6.

Meat-Head
3rd April, 2012, 07:48 AM
agree with superjumple

if all passengers had no luggage say tharts 2 tons less weight so plane needs less KEROSENE

Xant send email with booking number as subject

nara
3rd April, 2012, 08:18 AM
agree with superjumple

if all passengers had no luggage say tharts 2 tons less weight so plane needs less KEROSENE

Yeh, but he said it the other way around! :roflmao:

In reality if you travel with 30 kg of baggage on a plane the cost of petrol will be cheaper then a plane travelling with no weight

super jumbe
3rd April, 2012, 09:41 AM
Grow up nara read the words from back side??..

Is that a problem

nara
3rd April, 2012, 10:21 AM
Grow up nara read the words from backside

I'm getting to grips with the "arse over tit" concept. :elefant:

xant14
3rd April, 2012, 04:13 PM
Xant send email with booking number as subject

will do when I get sent one.. I know they have booked it, but I don't have the details yet, and can't make the flight that day.

skegsagypsy
3rd April, 2012, 08:25 PM
If its sleazyjet I'd say your screwed lol, booked nine of us last year with them to go to Malaga, two of the mates returned a day early, whn the rest of us went to the airport we decided to pay the extra for speedy board due to the excessive queues, they charged us for the two blokes who were not there, claiming it was a block booking thieving *****, but we were all chocking for a beer so paid up :(

Meat-Head
3rd April, 2012, 08:29 PM
Yeh, but he said it the other way around! :roflmao:

well looking at his averidge posting time and mine, neither of us was fully awake