PDA

View Full Version : New IPAD2 still in box

yasminandrio
2nd April, 2012, 04:22 PM
Just had my new IPad2 delivered today, I've not even set it up yet should i jailbreak it first or do i need to sync it to itunes first? Thanks all

alom5
2nd April, 2012, 04:37 PM
you need to set it up first mate....sync with i tunes.

once all done...then you can jailbreak it.

i used the attached to jailbreak it and it was ssoooooo easy to do lol

yasminandrio
2nd April, 2012, 07:03 PM
once i have jailbroke my ipad can i download apps from app store?

johnboy1974
2nd April, 2012, 07:44 PM
you can download apps from the app store at any time mate as long as you set up an account with apple. If you want to download free games you need to jailbreak you ipad and then install cydia.After that you need to instal a cydia app called installous. check out you tube for tutorials.

yasminandrio
2nd April, 2012, 08:05 PM
you can download apps from the app store at any time mate as long as you set up an account with apple. If you want to download free games you need to jailbreak you ipad and then install cydia.After that you need to instal a cydia app called installous. check out you tube for tutorials.

Ive installed installous and i am trying to download apps but its still asking me for a payment!! thanks for any help sorry very new to ipads or anything apple

yasminandrio
3rd April, 2012, 09:12 AM
Ive installed installous and i am trying to download apps but its still asking me for a payment!! thanks for any help sorry very new to ipads or anything apple

All sorted now just getting my head round how to use installous, winterboard and the rest of the apps!!