View Full Version : Advantages PK disadvantages on hid exenon

stobe
4th April, 2012, 08:18 AM
share your opinion~~~

Meat-Head
4th April, 2012, 02:25 PM
You what duck?

Speak Inglish or Emerican

Can only guess your refering to car head lights 'Xeonon' is the word, great for blinding peasants and rabbits.

andy1weir
4th April, 2012, 09:25 PM
must say they are 100 times better than standard, but not legal unlsee your car either came with them from factory, or you have washers and auto leveling installed

they wont pass an mot and the police can tell you to take them out

Meat-Head
4th April, 2012, 10:24 PM
have washers installed

ON TOPIC:-

Cn't figure out why you need washers? If there dirty, good, stops you blinding inferior members.

mark8393
4th April, 2012, 11:58 PM
Pk any day, short and to the point.

But still have no ~~~~ing idea what your talking about.

Canker_Canison
6th April, 2012, 03:19 AM
ON TOPIC:-

Cn't figure out why you need washers? If there dirty, good, stops you blinding inferior members.

I asked the same question when I was told about it. The only thing I can come up with is that it's harder to fit washers for your lights than it is to fit the self leveling system.

To answer the question of which is better... My current car was factory fitted with HID Xenon lights. Far better than standard headlights in any driving conditions. I've only used the full beam once since I got this car a month ago, even then it was only to see what they were like on an unlit country road.

But the tosspot cum stains that retro fit HID blubs to their standard headlights should be shot on sight with a large calibre rifle.

andy1weir
7th April, 2012, 02:37 PM
I asked the same question when I was told about it. The only thing I can come up with is that it's harder to fit washers for your lights than it is to fit the self leveling system.

To answer the question of which is better... My current car was factory fitted with HID Xenon lights. Far better than standard headlights in any driving conditions. I've only used the full beam once since I got this car a month ago, even then it was only to see what they were like on an unlit country road.

But the tosspot cum stains that retro fit HID blubs to their standard headlights should be shot on sight with a large calibre rifle.

i agree with what your saying, but..... if you have them fitted properly and aligned properly (like i have) then they wont blind other road users, i have seen some where there lights are pointing all over the place, but mines have been aligned by a friend at an mot test centre so i know mines are ok

lee_hdi
7th April, 2012, 09:31 PM
Also make sure you fit the right bulbs.

If you have 'crystal' style lenses rather than projector style then use the H7r bulbs rather than normal H7

hildas
8th April, 2012, 12:29 AM
well i still remember the day when i crashed in a heavy fog downhill, here we dont have regulations about modding, so i put hid on all my light all 8000k.