PDA

View Full Version : Viewing card crashes duo clone

psul
4th April, 2012, 05:37 PM
Just received vu+ duo clone from Aspleys, fast service by the way. Just discovered that if I use both card slots the box crashes? It's fine with one card in either slot but if a second card is entered it immediately crashes and won't restart until one card is removed.
Anyone come across this before?

dell_xps
4th April, 2012, 07:41 PM
Why do you need 2 cards it at once m8 ?
Are you using any cam software ?

psul
4th April, 2012, 08:57 PM
Using a gamma card and a sky card with oscam. Either card in either slot is fine on its own but as soon as second card inserted the box locks up. Locks up half way through booting unless one card is removed. Very strange. Will have another play tomorrow with diffent cams .

lincsat
4th April, 2012, 10:30 PM
Maybe it's the Gamma card conflicting with the Sky card, or something with your Oscam config. If all else fails, you could try an external Omnikey or similar for one or both of the cards and see if that works.

digicon
5th April, 2012, 02:17 AM
I have 2 freesat Sly cards in mine and they have never crashed it had them in since day one of owning the Duo

psul
5th April, 2012, 12:24 PM
been having a play this morning.
Having same problem with cccam on its own with these 2 cards together. BUT I also have a dutch freesat-type card and that together with the sky freesat card are fine in both oscam and cccam???
Not too important as I can run my gamma in my old dm800 no problem, its just got me baffled though.