PDA

View Full Version : Missing HD Channels

mrmad1966
4th April, 2012, 07:19 PM
Folks I seem to be missing a number of HD channels, don't really know where to start to resolve this. Advice would be appreciated ...
Thank You

wilf
4th April, 2012, 07:31 PM
missing from where?? if from your bouquet maybe a new updated bouquet by sgt flipflop needs putting on or if from all sevices list maybe a rescan will do the trick.

dell_xps
4th April, 2012, 07:42 PM
Rescan and use the latest bouquet posted by SGTflipflop as wilf sais !!

mrmad1966
4th April, 2012, 07:42 PM
missing from where?? if from your bouquet maybe a new updated bouquet by sgt flipflop needs putting on or if from all sevices list maybe a rescan will do the trick.
Hi Wilf thanks for this, My bouquet is about a couple of weeks old & the missing channels are in there. When I say missing they are listed in the said bouquet but when I zap one nothing comes on the screen only BBC HD. I did just setup the tuners with an automatic scan this afternoon . Any other idea ?

cactikid
4th April, 2012, 07:52 PM
bookmark this page and if channels dont work check the settings on your box and the ones on the site,channels move quite often which makes the bouquet out of date.

Astra 1N / Astra 2A / Astra 2B / Astra 2D / Eutelsat 28A (28.2E) - All transmissions - frequencies - KingOfSat (http://en.kingofsat.net/freqs.php?&pos=28.2E&standard=All&ordre=freq&filtre=Clear)

mrmad1966
4th April, 2012, 08:36 PM
Wanna thank you all, I'd be lost without all this sound advice, now time for individual thanks !

dell_xps
4th April, 2012, 08:36 PM
Hi Wilf thanks for this, My bouquet is about a couple of weeks old & the missing channels are in there. When I say missing they are listed in the said bouquet but when I zap one nothing comes on the screen only BBC HD. I did just setup the tuners with an automatic scan this afternoon . Any other idea ?

You have to install the latest bouquet m8, or go into all channels and replace the channels that is working there with the non working one in the bouquet.
HTH

digicon
5th April, 2012, 02:10 AM
Not all pre-made channel lists are bang up to date this happened with C4HD the other week a 2 day old List needed a change for this to be rectified but the easiset way is to just scan the TP of the channel that is not working as the scan will over write the existing TP data.

mrmad1966
5th April, 2012, 07:19 AM
Not all pre-made channel lists are bang up to date this happened with C4HD the other week a 2 day old List needed a change for this to be rectified but the easiset way is to just scan the TP of the channel that is not working as the scan will over write the existing TP data.

For me great advice, thanks I normally do a full satellite scan DOH..