PDA

View Full Version : deal or no deal

ck-ok
5th April, 2012, 10:19 PM
i have watched deal or no deal a few times in the past and wondered how poor or rich people are and how much x amount of money would change there lives without much interest until one of my best friends kev was on it tonight.
kev swapped a 10p box for ?6,750 which wont change his life but certainly make it easier,it has changed my opinion of the people who appear on this show and what pressure they must feel when offered more money than they have ever had in there bank accounts.
well done kev

patkins
5th April, 2012, 10:53 PM
That's a nice little boost for Kev ck.
I used to be tight with money years ago but I've amazed myself in the past ten years or so how unimportant it is to me now.
I don't do the Lotto or buy scratch cards and have no desire to be a millionaire although I would like to have been on that show..who wants to be a millionaire...just for the questions.

ck-ok
5th April, 2012, 11:08 PM
That's a nice little boost for Kev ck.
I used to be tight with money years ago but I've amazed myself in the past ten years or so how unimportant it is to me now.
I don't do the Lotto or buy scratch cards and have no desire to be a millionaire although I would like to have been on that show..who wants to be a millionaire...just for the questions.

thanks pat
i think as i have got older money means less and less and is by far out weighed by quality of life.
when im on my death bed im pretty sure i wont be thinking i wish i worked more saturdays.
lol

johnboy1974
6th April, 2012, 07:14 AM
good luck to your pal mate he could buy a decent car with that lot.
If was on the show I would play the odds and not take any risks but that's just me- if you watch the show a lot you will know that most leave with peanuts unless they play the odds and settle early doors.