PDA

View Full Version : SMART 2005 BOSCH 0 261 205 006

naelraddad
6th April, 2012, 12:32 AM
hi friends
one of my customer has a Smart car 2005 with BOSCH 0 261 205 006 engine ecu he told me that the car was running ok until the battery cable was disconnected for 2 days the car did not start
i checked the key it is without immo chip ( Normal Key ) is there any idea how to make it run back

i did not have good experience with smart cars

any idea

regards

wsc
6th April, 2012, 12:39 AM
what is mean that mate:"i checked the key it is without immo chip ( Normal Key )"

of course there is immo

let me know what the car is doing: flashes 9 times when lock or unlock? Do you have the key into display of dashboard ? or what ever is going on.....

Regards
WSC

Gizbern
6th April, 2012, 06:45 PM
The key has radio immo.
You must teach in the key by DAS

naelraddad
6th April, 2012, 09:52 PM
what is mean that mate:"i checked the key it is without immo chip ( Normal Key )"

of course there is immo

let me know what the car is doing: flashes 9 times when lock or unlock? Do you have the key into display of dashboard ? or what ever is going on.....

Regards
WSC
thank you friend for your reply
the key is without transponder copied key . and there is key picture in the dash i did not count how many time the key in the dash flash ( the car is far from me i will call the customer to count the flashes times and report you )

regards

The key has radio immo.
You must teach in the key by DAS
thanks friend for your reply
i did not have Das is there any way to add key by eeprom and zedbull as example .

regards

Gizbern
7th April, 2012, 09:43 PM
I tried to copy eeprom from working car.
The maple car opens / closes the doors, but immo still on.