PDA

View Full Version : Pin code RENAULT MEGANE uch

Dacha
7th April, 2012, 03:15 AM
I need a pin code read from the dump uch Renault Megane of the G96A (HC705B32).

Problem of the vehicle because it does not read code key.
I think that the problem of damp in the HC705 and the need to reprogram the keys!
Remote central locking works with both keys but when the ignition key to set ON for the immo light flashes in the dash!

The keys are original with which the vehicle before the start of failure and the transponders are correct.Tested in zeed bull.

Thank you in advance to help!

gabigafu
7th April, 2012, 05:32 AM

I think that the problem of damp in the HC705 and the need to reprogram the keys!
Remote central locking works with both keys but when the ignition key to set ON for the immo light flashes in the dash!

The keys are original with which the vehicle before the start of failure and the transponders are correct.Tested in zeed bull.

your code is 56 16 23 12

Dacha
11th April, 2012, 01:22 AM
Please if someone can send me the virgin dump for this uch!
After removing the battery from the vehicle more reluctant even remote locking.I think it's damp in HC705 defective so immo UCH and do not work properly.

edilmer
13th April, 2012, 09:16 PM

Pin Code: 88 34 33 75