PDA

View Full Version : SPL Today

scottymo76
7th April, 2012, 06:54 PM
Arse. Up. Stick. Title. Tainted. Yer. Yer.

That is all:unionflag:

:cobblers:

nara
7th April, 2012, 07:11 PM
Arse. Up. Stick. Title. Tainted. Yer. Yer.

That is all:unionflag:

:cobblers:

Sad losers are really, really embarrassing. :rolleyes:

Rodbouy
7th April, 2012, 08:54 PM
oooooooo Does it Hurt oooooo

Get used to it cos its going to be a long long long time before use see it again.

Lesson 1 - PAY YOUR TAXES and you wont be in the mire :)

AgentD
8th April, 2012, 02:14 AM
http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u477/dubbuddub/celebrate.jpg

scottymo76
8th April, 2012, 08:22 AM
I am dissapointed I only got a few bites to be honest :-)

I must try harder ha ha

AgentD
8th April, 2012, 01:43 PM

I must try harder ha ha

lol maybe you'll get better results in the third division next season

DOUGALMCD
8th April, 2012, 01:59 PM
Alas sportsmanship is only for some and hatred is only taught in the home. The Glasgow Celtic have played some beautiful football this season. It doesn't matter who you play just how you play it. Of course I am wearing those green glasses but the wife and daughter are rangers fans and always keep my feet on the ground. Football is an entertainment sport let's keep it that way.

Rodbouy
8th April, 2012, 02:12 PM

I must try harder ha ha

No bites, although you can bite in to next seasons, champs league money.

OH wait your team ain't in Europe

johnboy1974
8th April, 2012, 02:52 PM
Now now rod remember Celtic have to qualify themselves is that not right and I believe you will find that hard enough too.

Rodbouy
8th April, 2012, 03:00 PM
That's true, but you have to admit the path through is easier than.trying to qualify if you were the league runner up.

Use should have qualifed last term as the standard of team use played were bad, even.for Celtic and rangers level.

scottymo76
8th April, 2012, 04:33 PM
On a side point does anyone else find it hilarious that Lennon reckons he is now out of Steins shadow and can walk beside him?

Unbelievable.

Rodbouy
8th April, 2012, 04:46 PM
On a side point does anyone else find it hilarious that Lennon reckons he is now out of Steins shadow and can walk beside him?

Unbelievable.
It's a pitty sally will NEVER be able to make a winning the league title comment.

As for his comments, they mean he can now be taken serious as a manager, does not mean he has achived the same level of status.

johnboy1974
8th April, 2012, 05:17 PM
That's true, but you have to admit the path through is easier than.trying to qualify if you were the league runner up.

Use should have qualifed last term as the standard of team use played were bad, even.for Celtic and rangers level.

Rod I'm of the opinion that Scottish football is p@sh poor and we have absolutely no right to think we are better than any of our fellow qualification teams. Trouble is it is very early in the season for our teams and match fitness often not reached either.

johnboy1974
8th April, 2012, 05:22 PM

Unbelievable.

I think big jock would be turning in his grave especially watching mr Lennon spitting on a rangers scarf and calling Walter smith a cheating b. Lennon shows no dignity as a manager not towards any other team and especially towards referees and the Scottish football authorities. He could learn a lot from the dignity and morals that one great but hardly mentioned Celtic manager showed that man was tommy burns and he was respected by everyone in Scottish football. Walter smith and ally mcoist carried his coffin at his funeral. A great Celtic man who Lennon will never come close to.

Rodbouy
8th April, 2012, 05:47 PM
I think big jock would be turning in his grave especially watching mr Lennon spitting on a rangers scarf and calling Walter smith a cheating b. Lennon shows no dignity as a manager not towards any other team and especially towards referees and the Scottish football authorities. He could learn a lot from the dignity and morals that one great but hardly mentioned Celtic manager showed that man was tommy burns and he was respected by everyone in Scottish football. Walter smith and ally mcoist carried his coffin at his funeral. A great Celtic man who Lennon will never come close to.

Mate, that's so wide of the mark its unreal, do you remember jock steins comment about what player of a certain religion he would sign first, so he knew fine well (will wait for a comment on that lol) what it was like and what lennons dealt with.

Don't suppose you remember went Walter brought a ref in to disrupt because his 2nd name was Murphy, or how he celebrated when he done ten in a row and rightly so but if lenno does any of that he gets slated.

Oh as for tommy burns, not that respected by the rangers faithful when they made a song mocking his death and chanting about it.

I am never going to buy nor accept this rangers " he brings it on him self crap"

I should prob just ignore and walk away when I hear it, but it the most frustrating crap I have ever tried to comprehend.

Now for most part I enjoy reading your posts as I believe you look at most of the situations from out with the box but we will just have to disagree on Neil Lennon.

I am so happy he done it, and long may it continue.

The longer it annoys the rangers support, the more it will fill me with joy.

mark015
8th April, 2012, 07:07 PM
The Laughing Tim by Billy No'Well - YouTube

herremans
8th April, 2012, 07:09 PM
First Division, forget it

mattybhoy
8th April, 2012, 07:10 PM
Lads whenever Lennon is mentioned it leads to a thread being closed. It shouldn't be the case, but there you go.. Rangers fans hate him for spitting in the direction of a rangers scarf, for being cocky as a player(& as a manager) for making a few ill informed remarks, for being a die hard Celtic fan. Some rangers fans also hate him for being successful and for being a Northern Irish catholic.

Celtic fans love him for all the same reasons rangers fans hate him. But what I would say is that he deserves tremendous credit for what he's done at Celtic as a rockie manager. Especially in light of his mental health problems (many a rangers fan on here mocked that he would crack up & be out of the job within a few months) added to the absolute incredible & shameful pressure he's had to endure. He's come out the other side and he's come out a winner. Your strength and steadfastness is amazing! We Celtic fans owe you so much Neil Francis Lennon.

Snowy79
8th April, 2012, 10:16 PM
Congratulations to Celtic on winning the league but I've a feeling the SPL is going to be dead in the water for the next few years. Trophies are being won by bought in overseas talent.

Rangers are as good as finished and Celtic have a decent up and coming youth team but the money is going to run out to keep them within Scottish Football.

Just look at the first teams of Celtic and Rangers. You couldn't make a Scottish team out of both of them together. As sponsorship and TV money dwindles the players are going to go elsewhere. Loyalty is just a pay check for the majority of players today. We are already so far behind the EPL in levels of skill and money.

Club loyalty and hatred is the only thing that stays constant with some teams. The players are just part time employees until something better comes along.

gracieboo
9th April, 2012, 08:52 AM

Unbelievable.
No way lemmons a legend.:rolleyes:

johnboy1974
9th April, 2012, 10:10 AM
Rod and Matty you both know I will not forgive Lennon for spitting on the rangers scarf for me that one moment epitomised the man and now the things that he does the things that he says the way he conducts himself shows me he has no dignity. I would however say he does deserve credit for showing adversity and courage in the face of what he had to face in the past two years- But as the pressure mounted on him in the past few weeks the leopard showed his spots again. Once again boys its not just rangers fans who dislike the man.

johnboy1974
9th April, 2012, 10:18 AM
Mate, that's so wide of the mark its unreal, do you remember jock steins comment about what player of a certain religion he would sign first, so he knew fine well (will wait for a comment on that lol) what it was like and what lennons dealt with.

Don't suppose you remember went Walter brought a ref in to disrupt because his 2nd name was Murphy, or how he celebrated when he done ten in a row and rightly so but if lenno does any of that he gets slated.

Oh as for tommy burns, not that respected by the rangers faithful when they made a song mocking his death and chanting about it.

I am never going to buy nor accept this rangers " he brings it on him self crap"

I should prob just ignore and walk away when I hear it, but it the most frustrating crap I have ever tried to comprehend.

Now for most part I enjoy reading your posts as I believe you look at most of the situations from out with the box but we will just have to disagree on Neil Lennon.

I am so happy he done it, and long may it continue.

The longer it annoys the rangers support, the more it will fill me with joy.

Rod you asked me comment on that lot well I will- Do you think mr stein would have approved on spitting on a rangers scarf do you think you he would have done such a thing. do you think he would have called the then rangers manager a cheating b to his face or approved any Celtic manager doing so. Mate maybe I'm wrong but I certainly don't think so.
As for your tommy burns comment that's utter tripe and you know it- A handful of fans chanted it at the time the majority of rangers fans were gutted when the man died myself included, do you remember the hundreds of rangers scarves at park head.

AgentD
9th April, 2012, 02:01 PM

I must try harder ha ha

Unbelievable.

Thought you were going to try harder? lol

Rodbouy
9th April, 2012, 04:02 PM
Ok John, just answer me this, what do you think the rangers masses were saying to Lennon as he walked towards them. Be honest here

johnboy1974
9th April, 2012, 06:43 PM
Ok John, just answer me this, what do you think the rangers masses were saying to Lennon as he walked towards them. Be honest here

As we spoke about before mate all old firm players need to rise above the bait that comes from a small section of bigoted fans on both sides. This is what lennon would have faced and of course its not nice, but do you think rangers players warming up at parkhead dont get a foul mouthed bigitted volley from the select few at celtic park. Surely you cannott deny that happens. But wait a minute lennon got it worse than any old firm player ever oops i forgot. And remeber all of this came before the death threats and hoax bomb letters.
btw i answered your question maybe you can answer the ones i asked you above mate.

Rodbouy
9th April, 2012, 08:10 PM
As we spoke about before mate all old firm players need to rise above the bait that comes from a small section of bigoted fans on both sides. This is what lennon would have faced and of course its not nice, but do you think rangers players warming up at parkhead dont get a foul mouthed bigitted volley from the select few at celtic park. Surely you cannott deny that happens. But wait a minute lennon got it worse than any old firm player ever oops i forgot. And remeber all of this came before the death threats and hoax bomb letters.
btw i answered your question maybe you can answer the ones i asked you above mate.

Ok, as for the scarf I dare say Stein would have booted him in the baws for it, ofcourse he would have.

He was wrong in what he done, no one can deny that.

But if you think thats basis of how he gets treated that wrong.

We are never going to agree on Lennon. Rangers fans HATE him and not just for a scarf incident.

As for the minority, if you wan to believe its the minority then fair play to you.

We might as well draw a line under it cos it will just grow arms and legs.

We will agree to disagree and and say their os faults on both sides.