PDA

View Full Version : VU+ duo & m3u file streaming

maliveliki
11th April, 2012, 04:05 PM
Hi everyone, I have a question if anyone can help me,with which enigma 2 player can stream m3u files, currently I have a Black Hole 1.6.3 image,

thanks to everyone

dell_xps
11th April, 2012, 04:14 PM
Yes the Vu range can stream them.
HTH

maliveliki
11th April, 2012, 04:31 PM
Do you have any info about it, what is it and how it works,is it player or ?

thank you

dell_xps
11th April, 2012, 04:43 PM
As you first thread, its for streaming from the vu box to the pc,iphone,ipad etc.
What else do you want to know ?

maliveliki
11th April, 2012, 04:56 PM
Is there a plugin or a player with they can to with VU+duo to open m3u file,(IPTV)like VLC player,but just with VU+duo,without PC ....m3u file in etc/ and with media player open....?

dell_xps
11th April, 2012, 05:47 PM
Not sure what you are asking, but they will play no probs in windows media player, also there is dreambox player and a vu player to play these files using a an iphone/ipad etc.
HTH

maliveliki
11th April, 2012, 06:00 PM
I just want to files (m3u) with the VU+duo playing directly from the internet, I do not want the VU+ receiver duo streaming on PC or iPhone, I asking if I will any media player to play or do I have to look particularly for the player to playing m3u files,and where to put my m3u files? anywhere (media,HDD? and browsing with media player and playing?

thank you....

dell_xps
11th April, 2012, 06:16 PM
There is a media player on the Vu, it will play mkv and avi files, you would need a Web plugin to stream to the Vu ?, you can use you tube etc via the Vu.

maliveliki
11th April, 2012, 06:19 PM
Thanks, I'll try to find a combination with which it made...