PDA

View Full Version : any news abaut nagra 3 in europe

chanda
20th January, 2009, 03:08 PM
in usa the nagra 3 in around the corner any news you guys have it for 2 years what is working?

Devilfish
20th January, 2009, 07:25 PM
The rumour is that it's already cracked but it's not being released in Europe until the USA changes to N3 aswell.

Then the whole world will be hacked and it puts the encryption companies back to square one.

So get a move on... :roflmao:

shady77
20th January, 2009, 07:27 PM
i've heard this rumour too mate. how factual is it or is it just that; a rumour?

gmb45
20th January, 2009, 07:57 PM
The rumour is that it's already cracked but it's not being released in Europe until the USA changes to N3 aswell.

Then the whole world will be hacked and it puts the encryption companies back to square one.

So get a move on... :roflmao:

:party::party:

Bulld0g
20th January, 2009, 07:59 PM
The sooner the better eh :party:

Lanxman
20th January, 2009, 08:05 PM
If nagra 3 was already cracked and it may well be, What would be the point in vm spending the money to switch to it? It would be a waste, no? That just leaves iptv, tbh I'm not really 100% conviced that either of these is going to happen anymore (Not anytime soon anyway, years?)

Bulld0g
20th January, 2009, 08:07 PM
TBH i don't really believe it's hacked. I'm more hopeful than anything :) but you never know ;)

chanda
20th January, 2009, 08:24 PM
than you for you replays guys,so nothing is working in europe yet,so the boxes are black,yes to prepare my self.

gmb45
20th January, 2009, 08:33 PM
nag3 will be cracked you can be sure of it if it isnt all ready, to many people will loose loads of money if it isnt,as for vermin taking to it i dont think they will, to costly, if they do it will be a good while yet

Lanxman
20th January, 2009, 08:34 PM
What do you reckon to this iptv rumour gmb? Think there's any truth in it?

bobois
20th January, 2009, 08:46 PM
I'm from the North American side just like chanda is. There are 2 different nag sat providers in North America one in Canada and one in the USA. The Canadian provider went to nag3 about 3 months ago and the American one will probably go to it in the next few months. The Canadian sat provider started sending subscribers new cards sooner than the American companies did and the American companies also have 2 or 3 times more paid subscribers, so it's taking them longer to change over. This difference in time has allowed one receiver maker to come up with a "work around" solution thus opening most of the Canadians nag3 channels. This method doesn't mean that they have broken it, they just have a way to allow the viewing of the same channels as a premium subscribed person would have, as long as the receiver has a constant internet connection.The sales of this unit skyrocketed (but hasn't dominated) because of this so this is why I don't think they have a true answer to nag3, because the first maker to put out a receiver that doesn't need an internet connection would soon become the top selling receiver and would dominate the market.

alunfennell
20th January, 2009, 08:57 PM
Some reports sugest that its all true what Devilfish is saying as of a few weeks ago the Kudelski Group Nagravision have started Tackling satellite fourms like Digital-kaos across Europe in the same manner as N*S police there encryption by trying to inforce have a no mention Policy.

If Nagravision 3 is hacked especially a world wide hack it will bankrupt the company as I belive nagravision has had to make financial securities with providers to stop them moving there encryption over to N*S or others and to stay with Nagravision.

If and when this happens we are looking at a N*S been the main encryption and taking over these current Nagravision providers .

Regards:
Alun

chanda
20th January, 2009, 11:58 PM
let hope that no happen because with have dave for almost 4 year and nobody has the hack yet everything is just rumor and nothing public they are nds to and now disnet changin to n3,just with have in canada card sharing,but no ppv or special event and the receiver has to be conect to internet all the time..sorry abaut my english guys

C64
21st January, 2009, 12:16 AM
If I were a provider, I'd tell Kudelski to ~~~~ off and I'd welcome News Datacom to my fireside.

You get what you pay for.

alunfennell
21st January, 2009, 04:12 PM
Can anybody confirm the validity of the Nagra-3 AU EMU for M-vision s4/s5 USb on hispasat before christmas or is this what we are basing the curent information on ? because I have on good authority that this was none factual as no keys were ever posted for this specific Emu even though there are reports out there saying diferently, If of course anybody who has heard anything on the contrary I would like to hear it, but if this is what were are basing our information on I would not hold my breath.

Regards:
Alun