PDA

View Full Version : Launch Diagun & Master - Guides, Procedured for all

ghostridersa
12th April, 2012, 06:29 PM
I am starting this thread in a hope that all of the members using either the Launch Diagun or the Launch Master can share our information on tips and tricks with these Launch machines:

* What vehicle you have used them on, model, year, etc;
* What functions and settings you were able to carry out;
* Which vehicles could and which vehicle could not connect;
* How you carried out the functions on the vehicles.

I have looked all over the net but couldn't find much info on who has done what on which vehicle with their Launch so I think this would be a great place for us all to share our info and gain info on our machines. I have only had my Diagun for 6 days so have not tried it on many cars but will start a post below on which vehicles I have used it on so far.

ghostridersa
12th April, 2012, 06:44 PM
1. BMW 330i, 2003 model, reset service inspection very quickly by going into instruments> service settings> reset service settings.

2. Golf 5, 2008 model GTI, injector malfunction, took very long to connect but found faulty injector.

3. BMW 318i, petrol, 2002 model, couldn't find so couldn't carry out valvetronic adaption.

4. KIA Sportage, petrol, 2001, connected very quickly via 20 pin plug and found cylinder misfire on ignition coil.

5. Ford Icon, 1.3 petrol, could not connect at all.

6. VW Polo 2005, petrol, connected but very slow but found faulty temp sender switch.

7. Toyota Runx, 1.4 petrol, 2002 model, connected but took very long to find ecu and found faulty camshaft sensor.

8. Opel Corsa C, 1.4 petrol, 2005 model connected and reset service lights and fount faulty aircon switch.

9. Audi A4, 2.4 petrol, 2004 model multitronic, took very long to connect and found faulty F125 switch (TCM) in multitronic transmission.

10. Nissan X-trail, 2.5 petrol, 2004 model connected and found faulty crankshaft position sensor.

11. Golf4 , 1.8T, 2001 model connected and reset service lights.

ghostridersa
12th April, 2012, 07:08 PM
Some other tips and tricks I foundhttp://www.x431ltd.co.uk/training/index.html