PDA

View Full Version : MGCAMD on VU

kman999
16th April, 2012, 09:40 AM
Hi,

I have managed to install MGCAMD plugin on VU Solo (running Vix, also tried BH 1.7.2) What I get is that after a few hours or after a day the channel goes blank, i then have to restart the plugin a few time and its back. I know the line is not an issue as i have tried it in another box and its fine.

In the Newcamd.list file all is have is:

CWS = Keepalive 300
CWS = Server details

The mg_cfg is default, am i missing something. Trying CCCAM 2.3.0 and see how that goes

danivtec
1st May, 2012, 03:32 PM
mg_cfg needs changing

00 needs changing to 06 in (B)

potrobber
1st May, 2012, 05:33 PM
did you down load mgcamd thru tspanal emu manager as this does not work so well on duo and causes the issues your having

and mg.cfg check g = 33

and as danivec has said b = 06

Onionboy
3rd December, 2012, 05:03 PM
mg_cfg needs changing

00 needs changing to 06 in (B)
thank you so much for those 7 words, much grief saved!!
Thank you

pongo snodgrass
7th December, 2012, 06:33 AM
lol..i had similar issue on my solo changed to above settings..working great so far.

chickenthomson
30th December, 2012, 11:25 PM
I've tried the method above and still get nothing.When I have fixed mc_cfg file and put my line starting with the CWS = instead of N: into the newcamd.list and then changed to mgcamd in Softcam setup,the best I've had is a 5sec picture then nothing.Its really frustrating.

pellazgu
20th January, 2013, 11:15 PM
guys,

can anyone help me? I just bought a Vu+ solo. I need to set it up. So far have just copied 3 files through the usb stick (boot..., root... and kernel...).
Now to be honest I tried to read the threads but there are to many news for me ;). vix, mgcamd, blackhole etc.
Do I need to install blackhole (is this a firmware?) and then an image? how can I do it? do I need a backup of the receiver?

sorry for my ignorance

thnx in advance

digicon
21st January, 2013, 10:49 PM
Welcome to DK

For starters is your Solo a Clone or original receiver, this information is required to help you further

RM2406
22nd January, 2013, 09:40 PM
Hi. this will be a good thread for me to follow as I am in the same boat, I have an original box and any help and advise would be mush appreciated.

pellazgu
22nd January, 2013, 11:57 PM
I am sorry what does it mean? how can I check if it an original or a clone?

RM2406
23rd January, 2013, 11:12 AM
hi Pellazgu follow this link to check for clone.
Caution! Vu+ Clone (http://www2.vuplus.com/14-vuplus-articles/100-caution-vu-clone)

DOUGALMCD
23rd January, 2013, 11:19 AM
Don't take this the wrong way but i suggest instead of hijacking someone elses thread start your own and ask the questions you need to know. Seek and ye shall find.

pellazgu
24th January, 2013, 10:25 PM
I wont take it wrong. I just didnt want to open another dummies thread.

My receiver is a genuine one. thank you RM2406 for your link.