PDA

View Full Version : Motorised dish not moving

jadrian007
16th April, 2012, 10:21 AM
Hi,

Running blackhole on my Duo. Getting a problem with dish not moving ie not able to clear picture on other satellites apart from astra. Has happened twice now. First time engineer reset motor and tinkered with box and that worked but he has never set up a system with Vu Duo before so it is new to him. Has happened again and as part of making this post read some earlier posts and feeling brave went into the satfind settings and saw tuner was set to 19e and locked using this page tried a few nearby satellites and they locked went to channel list and all channels working again. Not sure now if I have a problem with dish/motor or with my box.
Anyone got any ideas or been in this position them self?

digicon
17th April, 2012, 07:20 PM
Hi,

Running blackhole on my Duo. Getting a problem with dish not moving ie not able to clear picture on other satellites apart from astra. Has happened twice now. First time engineer reset motor and tinkered with box and that worked but he has never set up a system with Vu Duo before so it is new to him. Has happened again and as part of making this post read some earlier posts and feeling brave went into the satfind settings and saw tuner was set to 19e and locked using this page tried a few nearby satellites and they locked went to channel list and all channels working again. Not sure now if I have a problem with dish/motor or with my box.
Anyone got any ideas or been in this position them self?

Looks like you sorted it yourself well done