PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Insurance advice please!!!

super jumbe
16th April, 2012, 07:30 PM
I want to insure two cars and I have 7 years no claim bonus.

My previous insurance company told me that I can only use no claim bonus on 1 car.

Please can some 0ne give me advice how I can insure two cars with 7 years bonus?

Any advice much appreciated.

:hello:

hoggy952
16th April, 2012, 08:04 PM
you will have to shop around for the best multicar insurance deals.
I have two cars insured with direct line the one I drive is almera 1.8 sport which costs me just over ?200 pounds and mrs H drives a little fiesta 1.25 ghia which costs just under ?200 both fully com thats with multicar discount.
just phone up a few insurance companies and you'll get a good idea of what sort of deals their doing.

nibblitz
16th April, 2012, 08:04 PM
Sounds right I think. I would guess you're needing to look at a multicar policy to get any sort of discount.. But it might not always be cheaper than two seperate policies, depends what the cars and driver ages are I suppose..

Meat-Head
16th April, 2012, 09:58 PM
seem to think your in the garage trade - what about a traders policy

super jumbe
16th April, 2012, 10:51 PM
I thought about that but its Mrs and daughter owns there own cars and they want to build the so called no claim shite. Struggling if you ask me, not a company asking less then ?2,700 that?s more then my home mortgage.

I think I will burn my shoes a little and decide other options.

Thanks any were.

:hello:

nara
17th April, 2012, 08:30 AM
I think I will burn my shoes a little...

Even more expense? :confused:

Meat-Head
17th April, 2012, 01:54 PM
dAMM IT, CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME OF WHO WE USE AT WORK.

JUST ASK SMINOFF_RULES WHO HE USES

Sorry caps lock

gc1966
17th April, 2012, 05:08 PM
if they explain to the insurance comp they were named as additional drivers on your policy for several years then they can give them ncd of two or three years (i know cos i got it)
if they were not named then you are probably ~~~~ed

super jumbe
17th April, 2012, 06:19 PM
I got an email this morning from an insurance company that he has found the best deel and he is asking ?7677.32 for 12 months.

That works out if I had to pay that amount for the next 10years it will cost me ?92,127.84.

Houses are cheaper then car insurance if you ask me?..

I will call my Meerkat may do me a good deal!!!!

http://img.thisismoney.co.uk/i/pix/2009/11/Meerkat1_203x150.jpg

:sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

madangeuk
17th April, 2012, 07:46 PM
1 woman claimed against me for a tap to the cars rear, very very slow speed and I found out the cow got 19.5k out of the claim, new car now doubt and wiplash.... charming. now i am paying the prices by having my insurance trebbled >:( makes me sick

lagerland
17th April, 2012, 07:51 PM
1 woman claimed against me for a tap to the cars rear, very very slow speed and I found out the cow got 19.5k out of the claim, new car now doubt and wiplash.... charming. now i am paying the prices by having my insurance trebbled >:( makes me sick

Thats the way it goes m8 not worth the paper its written on welcome to DK enjoy your stay..................

merikiito
17th April, 2012, 08:01 PM
Admiral multi car policy?