PDA

View Full Version : Open Media in Ireland

akyboo
21st January, 2009, 12:36 AM
Hi to everybody, just wondering if anyone in Ireland has an Open Media box seriously thinking of getting one. If you have any feedback id be grateful

scuba
21st January, 2009, 08:18 AM
hey m8
have this box since xmas now,a great mashine have no hassle with it using it for cable and for sat,had 2 dreamboxes 500c&s before which were good as well but this 1 is both of them together in one carcas:) so if u r thinking of upgrading openmedia would be a very good choise:top:.
good luck:smokin:

akyboo
21st January, 2009, 05:45 PM
Thanks scuba think ill make the step towards its purchase all right done a bit of researh on this site and it seems fairly straight forward. Found some very good detailed posts here so where is the best place to make the purchase

max_gee
21st January, 2009, 07:06 PM
send me a pm if u need a box

scuba
21st January, 2009, 07:31 PM
Thanks scuba think ill make the step towards its purchase all right done a bit of researh on this site and it seems fairly straight forward. Found some very good detailed posts here so where is the best place to make the purchase
max_gee is the man contact him:smokin:

smelltheglove
21st January, 2009, 08:53 PM
Hey,

have had, and still have dboxs myself,

Recently got an Openmedia box and i have to say i like them a lot,

have had no problems so far once i got going with it, if you are used to another box you will pick it up handy enough,

but if not there is great help available here on this forum!!:burnout:

akyboo
28th January, 2009, 09:37 PM
my open media box arrived to me today. Form the time i opened the packing to the time i was watching all channels was about 30 minutes biggest prob was how to work flashxp:withstupid:. That was only the cable side of things will post back when i purchase dish and motor. Can anyone recommend a dish (1.2) and a motor will be using twin lnb as well.