PDA

View Full Version : Opel clutch actuator repairs

makura
19th April, 2012, 02:42 PM
Does any one know how to repair this unit?i now have 3 cars in my garage that have a problem with this unit and i would like to have a go at it but i would like some help,it looks like i am not getting a high voltage to drive the motor on all the units.So i assume its a very common problem.Lets share the knowledge and suggestions here.
Thanks.

lagas
3rd September, 2012, 09:41 PM
Can you connect to unit?
Any DTC?

Or some times connects to unit, some time no?

radiosolutions
3rd September, 2012, 10:46 PM
have looked at this problem before, and all have turned out to be brushes in the motor assembly, what happens is brushes wear and motor just stops in various positions,and puts the f sign in display. if you can match the brushes m8, you will cure it, hope this helps

dont forget to press thanks

lagas
3rd September, 2012, 11:03 PM
yes, most common is bushes, but I have not only bushes problem.

Some times when motor stops and then heat. Temperature protections protects mosfets, but some times you have replaced mosfet's, controller's, and re-flesh, flash and epprom to do job.

Any one have thinks how to remove rotor from clutch actuator case? to replace motor bushes?

makura
4th September, 2012, 06:12 AM
yes, most common is bushes, but I have not only bushes problem.

Some times when motor stops and then heat. Temperature protections protects mosfets, but some times you have replaced mosfet's, controller's, and re-flesh, flash and epprom to do job.

Any one have thinks how to remove rotor from clutch actuator case? to replace motor bushes?
What do you use to flash,flash and eeprom,can you share the software?