PDA

View Full Version : City Building/War/Government based PC games?

lask1105
19th April, 2012, 05:07 PM
I've seen games like Civilization and Age of Empires and whatnot, but what I'm looking for is a game based in modern times, preferably real countries, where you are in charge of a country, you can build your own cities, managing the smaller aspects to do with the economy and little problems and events that come up there or look for resources, but ALSO you can do deals/trade deals with other countries or have to help solve problems to do with them. http://www.depin.info/appleipad.gif

For instance, maybe you hear that an unfriendly country is trying to build nuclear weapons and you can choose to try and solve it diplomatically and talk them out of it or militarily, and deal with the consequences and condemnation from other countries if you decide to attack them, launching a world war if you feel like it! Something where events around the world, in and way from your main cities/country kind of happen continuously, it's ever evolving in real time. Open ended too if possible? A bit sandboxy xD

Help?

DJSimo
19th April, 2012, 05:27 PM
I've seen games like Civilization and Age of Empires and whatnot, but what I'm looking for is a game based in modern times, preferably real countries, where you are in charge of a country, you can build your own cities, managing the smaller aspects to do with the economy and little problems and events that come up there or look for resources, but ALSO you can do deals/trade deals with other countries or have to help solve problems to do with them. http://www.depin.info/appleipad.gif

For instance, maybe you hear that an unfriendly country is trying to build nuclear weapons and you can choose to try and solve it diplomatically and talk them out of it or militarily, and deal with the consequences and condemnation from other countries if you decide to attack them, launching a world war if you feel like it! Something where events around the world, in and way from your main cities/country kind of happen continuously, it's ever evolving in real time. Open ended too if possible? A bit sandboxy xD

Help?

Have you tried SuperPower 2, it is available on PC format.