PDA

View Full Version : Uh Oh! - Wish I'd done a little research before ordering.

C64
21st January, 2009, 06:12 PM
Around 3pm today I ordered a R4DS for my mother-in-law from this website . . . M3 Lite - KLICKstore : (http://www.klickstore.com)

After ordering I done a Google search and I've found loads of posts on forums from people saying that this company has ripped them off, one forum has about 60 pages of complaints about this company, I'm beginning to think I might have thrown away ?20.

Has anyone had any dealings with them, good or bad?

bigal09
21st January, 2009, 06:32 PM
no buddy your card will arrive from them ive delt with a few times and got every card i ordered site ok if it was spec delivery you used youll get an email with order update and the tracking number the sites all good heres my last order but have had about 20 or more

Order Number: 24375
Detailed Invoice:
Date Ordered: Tuesday 13 January, 2009

The comments for your order are

RoyalMail Shipping Tracking NO.:ZJ976435695GB

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Dispatched

C64
21st January, 2009, 07:18 PM
Cheers mate. :)

I'm a cheapskate and I opted for the free Delivery ;)

I was more than a little worried after typing their name into Google, there are thousands of posts all saying the same thing, i.e they paid and received nothing.

bigal09
21st January, 2009, 07:49 PM
no worries you will get them i always have but tryed this place on sat as 8.95 a card cheap and take paypal was told be here before thursday but nothing yet if they come ill let yous know as at that price well worth it
heres the link

Nintendo DS R4 (http://nintendodsr4.co.uk/?gclid=COSruOCIk5gCFQoh3god9xldnA)

at the moment dont trust but will get all funds back off ppal or i should

nothing not even replying to emails now having to go to paypal

cheap place yes but invisable goods your paying for awell 23.95 lost until pp sort it ~~~~ers

C64
21st January, 2009, 11:34 PM
~~~~ing hell, that a superb price.

Hacking on the DS must be the easiest and cheapest of any console available. :)

Curious123
22nd January, 2009, 11:35 AM
no worries you will get them i always have but tryed this place on sat as 8.95 a card cheap and take paypal was told be here before thursday but nothing yet if they come ill let yous know as at that price well worth it
heres the link

Nintendo DS R4 (http://nintendodsr4.co.uk/?gclid=COSruOCIk5gCFQoh3god9xldnA)

at the moment dont trust but will get all funds back off ppal or i should

Let us know if it arrives as I wouldn't mind ordering from those guys.

C64
22nd January, 2009, 02:07 PM
My order from Klickstore.com has just arrived :)

Next day delivery and I didn't even pay for postage :)

yorkslad
22nd January, 2009, 06:45 PM
witchy2k1, wot memory card did u get with it? and wot was the total cost?

C64
22nd January, 2009, 07:19 PM
witchy2k1, wot memory card did u get with it? and wot was the total cost?

R4DS V2 + 2Gb Micro SD = ?19.94 including delivery.

bigal09
23rd January, 2009, 10:35 AM
R4DS V2 + 2Gb Micro SD = ?19.94 including delivery.

told everything good with them ive noticed everything they dispatch gets done on weds so order then and no waiting

still nothing from the other place no longer replying to emails and not replying to pp so its a scam
cheap as chips but no chips from them

update on other site got reply
Subject: Re: order

Date: Friday, 23 January, 2009, 10:34 AM

Hi

Your parcel has been sent, but they may have been delayed at the post
office, we gave them too many to send at once, and it is taking them a
while to get them out.

You will receive your parcel soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, visit our website for the NEW product, the R4 SDHC, which
supports higher capacity Micro SD cards allowing more storage! Up to
8GB!

Regards
Nintendo DS R4

bull i say it takes the po awhile to get them out i thought the van came and took everything from the po not 1 at a time what a scam

and if you pay for next day delivery rm would have to pay up as this is not nxt day 5days now and nothing

C64
23rd January, 2009, 03:47 PM
Let us know how u get on mate.

bigal09
24th January, 2009, 11:09 AM
still nothing and paypal a waste of ~~~~ing space item wasent from ebay so you might not be protected that shouldent matter i thought you pay with them your protected but no just had them on the phone bams so having to go to my card provider now no good any 1 stay near here

Nintendo DS R4, 51 Gatley ave, Epsom, Surrey, kt199nq, UNITED KINGDOM

this company are scaming baskets dont use or youll lose im down a good few quid should have stayed with my kickstore account always get my goods

bigal09
27th January, 2009, 11:34 AM
nintendo ds r4 at last my nxt day parcel just arrived better late than never as i thought was happening so just to let yous know there cheap @ 8.95 a card if you dont mind paying f4 nxt day and waiting 10 days go f4 it they make money on the postage as it cst me 6 and they paid 2.89 but still the cheapest place ive found looking at another place cheap ill let you know when i order and if arrives

brovver
29th January, 2009, 12:21 PM
told everything good with them ive noticed everything they dispatch gets done on weds so order then and no waiting

still nothing from the other place no longer replying to emails and not replying to pp so its a scam
cheap as chips but no chips from them

update on other site got reply
Subject: Re: order

Date: Friday, 23 January, 2009, 10:34 AM

Hi

Your parcel has been sent, but they may have been delayed at the post
office, we gave them too many to send at once, and it is taking them a
while to get them out.

You will receive your parcel soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, visit our website for the NEW product, the R4 SDHC, which
supports higher capacity Micro SD cards allowing more storage! Up to
8GB!

Regards
Nintendo DS R4

bull i say it takes the po awhile to get them out i thought the van came and took everything from the po not 1 at a time what a scam

and if you pay for next day delivery rm would have to pay up as this is not nxt day 5days now and nothing

I also ordered from the above, payed ?6 for next day delivery, got same reply as you but I did receive the R4 cards today. It took 2 weeks and on the parcel it showed postage cost ?1.50...
But hey I have received them!!!
On the other side they were very cheap just hope games will download easily enough. Will up date if I have any probs...

craggsy12
29th January, 2009, 01:01 PM
ordered two r4ds on 25th. seen on here that they usually sort out on wednesdays so thought they might arrive today, sadly no so popped back on the website to see
WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSE UNTIL 2ND FEBRUARY. ALL ORDERS PLACED DURING OUR HOLIDAY WILL BE PROCESS AND SHIP OUT ON 2ND AND 3RD FEBRUARY 2009
I wish i had known i would have paid extra from elsewhere so that i got them straight away, kids doing me head in asking if they have come yet, Not looking forward to a weekend kids wingeing as they have paid for them out of their own money.
They really should have put a message on the site stating they wouldnt be any orders processed until 2nd at earliest.
i am getting worried now after seeing all the bad reports

C64
29th January, 2009, 03:46 PM
ordered two r4ds on 25th. seen on here that they usually sort out on wednesdays so thought they might arrive today, sadly no so popped back on the website to see
WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSE UNTIL 2ND FEBRUARY. ALL ORDERS PLACED DURING OUR HOLIDAY WILL BE PROCESS AND SHIP OUT ON 2ND AND 3RD FEBRUARY 2009
I wish i had known i would have paid extra from elsewhere so that i got them straight away, kids doing me head in asking if they have come yet, Not looking forward to a weekend kids wingeing as they have paid for them out of their own money.
They really should have put a message on the site stating they wouldnt be any orders processed until 2nd at earliest.
i am getting worried now after seeing all the bad reports

I don't think you have anything to worry about regarding Klickstore mate.

The negative comments are about that other place that is doing the card cheaper.

craggsy12
29th January, 2009, 08:42 PM
i really hope your right
according to the site my item was shipped on monday by first class, norally first class takes 2 days max. they were sent to my work address which is a shop open from 7am till 10pm so always someone there to take delivery, so the excuse noone to sign for it excuse carnt be used

craggsy12
3rd February, 2009, 05:27 PM
update...just received email after contacting them a number of times to say out of stock waiting for a delivery

craggsy12
3rd February, 2009, 05:28 PM
asking for refund
does anyone know where i can get any of the edge cards quickly
thanks

moderngirl
3rd February, 2009, 05:34 PM
Edge Storage Card + 4Gb Micro SD card: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

I got 2 off amazon, the price has slightly rose since i got it, but a least it arrived.

regards

moderngirl

C64
3rd February, 2009, 05:38 PM
update...just received email after contacting them a number of times to say out of stock waiting for a delivery

Shit, I just ordered one for the wifes friend. :(

craggsy12
3rd February, 2009, 07:22 PM
was told should be back in stock in 2 - 4 days but not alot of confidence in this store now
they still show up as instock when they have none
thats bad customer service in my eyes, very misleading
have asked for a refund but i am wondering how long that will take

C64
3rd February, 2009, 07:59 PM
was told should be back in stock in 2 - 4 days but not alot of confidence in this store now
they still show up as instock when they have none
thats bad customer service in my eyes, very misleading
have asked for a refund but i am wondering how long that will take

Has he agreed to the refund?

He'll probably just blank u until they arrive.

craggsy12
3rd February, 2009, 08:14 PM
he offered to refund in an email, that was one of his options

craggsy12
3rd February, 2009, 08:15 PM
am looking to order else where now

Jaffa
3rd February, 2009, 09:50 PM
I ordered one last week but I havent got it yet....they were closed for hols....yeah right looks like they were stalling cos they had no stock.

Witchy said there would be know probs so I am now going to blame him for the credit crunch, the refinery strikes and the fekkin snow.....which we got NONE of.

I really dont care if it takes another week but I aint telling klickstore that, an angry email will wing its way there.

Jaffa
3rd February, 2009, 10:07 PM
I just sent them an email....pmsl. Who would have expected it....their email box is full so the email came back....lmao.
You can hide all you want klickstore but I will hunt you down.....I really dont mind having to wait but I hate people lying to me and saying they are in stock when they are not.

edit: I was able to open a ticket so lets see what they say.

gizzi
4th February, 2009, 04:21 PM
Ordered on of these from this site two days ago..... just hope it gets posted!

C64
4th February, 2009, 04:28 PM
edit: I was able to open a ticket so lets see what they say.

I bet you get a return to your ticket saying that they have closed your ticket as you failed to respond within 72 hours :)

It's snowing here again. :)

C64
4th February, 2009, 08:35 PM
I've just been sent an email from them advising that my order has been shipped today.

So naaaaaaaaaaaaa na naaaaaaaaaaa to everyone else that's waiting ;)

(especially Jaffa)

lol

Jaffa
5th February, 2009, 12:54 AM
I've just been sent an email from them advising that my order has been shipped today.

So naaaaaaaaaaaaa na naaaaaaaaaaa to everyone else that's waiting ;)

(especially Jaffa)

lol

I replied to the ticket cos they didnt so it wont get closed...lol. I will start a ticket every day until they respond.

btw....its started to snow here.

bigal09
5th February, 2009, 04:48 PM
im starting to get probs way the klick got my track number ext as normal but no package and number cant be tracked no good and i told every 1 it was safe as been a customer for ages and always got my goods when ment to but nothing so far just my dispatch and tracker number email 2 days ago

nintendo r4ds now have none instock aFTER WAITING 10 DAYS I GOT MY CARDS EVEN BETTER I GOT A FULL REFUND TODAY as it took over the time and they get insurance from rm free cards brill

Jaffa
5th February, 2009, 05:15 PM
I put my 3rd ticket in today, then I found an email address on the worldpay email that was different from the sales one.

I emailed that I had opened 3 tickets and they were not responding so if I didnt get an response to this email then I will report their site for fraud.

Funny thing I got an email within the hour saying sorry.....they still don't have any in stock though have offered a refund.

I already knew they had no stock as a m8 had told me but I just wanted to pull their chain for taking an order when they dont have the stock.

I guess I may as well leave it for a few days as they say they should have then in, unless I can find somewhere else to get one.

Dont worry bigal...I am still blaming witchy.....its his fault and its still snowing.

bigal09
6th February, 2009, 09:11 AM
here got mine sorted got cards just not adaptors got cards sent with tracking number today plus refund heres thier number start hounding
tel 02088732310

nice man not got a clue hound him youll get sorted goods will come

Refund Notification
Your payment for goods to the value of: GBP 31.10
WorldPay receipt for transaction ID: 1694311396
Description: Purchase from www.klickstore.com
Purchased From: CONSOLE PC COM LIMITED t/as RC HELI
Merchant's cart ID: osCsid=5d0aa406d665735b0c54198601393ea3
At: 03/Feb/2009 09:54:28
has been refunded
partially by GBP 5.00

bigal09
6th February, 2009, 06:15 PM
heres a new place and from uk even tell you out of stock and when back in r4 plus 2gb mem 15.99 then 1.99 recorded del looks promising but if you order over 30 del is free
gonna try another 1 to stay away from is memorybit took 86.00 from account and never sent nothing cant do ~~~~ all as from jersey bif laws the ~~~~s

i try most places to see if i get the goods

Cheapest R4DS & Flash USB Memory: M3 DS Card, Flash Memory & Supercard DS, Free UK Delivery (http://www.r4deals.co.uk/index.php?cPath=31)

C64
6th February, 2009, 06:45 PM
Well after me posting that my order was on it's way 2 days ago, surprise surprise - ~~~~ all has appeared!

Jaffa when did he say they'd be back in stock?

bigal09
6th February, 2009, 07:53 PM
Well after me posting that my order was on it's way 2 days ago, surprise surprise - ~~~~ all has appeared!

Jaffa when did he say they'd be back in stock?

cards are in stock call the number i put up youll get some one theve just not got the usb stick f4 the cards thats my order posted now got my tracker number

C64
9th February, 2009, 05:12 PM
Anyone get their order?

I'm still waiting even though he sent me an email on the 4th saying it had been dispatched.

~~~~ing liar :(

C64
11th February, 2009, 02:03 PM
Anyone else still waiting for their order?

Jaffa
11th February, 2009, 02:21 PM
I couldn't be arsed waiting so I got a refund. I know it was the Chinese new year and they were on hols but they shouldnt have taken the order when they didnt have the stock.

They are off my Christmas card list.

C64
11th February, 2009, 04:10 PM
China?!

My last order came from England and it arrived the very next day.

Didn't you order from Klickstore Jim?

I've ordered 2 Edge card from r4deals.co.uk, ordered them last Friday, still ~~~~all.

lol

Jaffa
11th February, 2009, 04:40 PM
China?!

My last order came from England and it arrived the very next day.

Didn't you order from Klickstore Jim?

I've ordered 2 Edge card from r4deals.co.uk, ordered them last Friday, still ~~~~all.

lol

Yes klickstore m8.

They were closed over the Chinese new year so I assumed they were Chinese set up in England and that they more than likely got their stock from China.

C64
11th February, 2009, 06:24 PM
ah yes, ofcourse mate..Doh! lol

Yes they must be chinese hence the holiday, I can be as thick as shit sometimes.

(most of the time)

I emailed their address that was listed in their WorldPay details.

cgscott
11th February, 2009, 07:39 PM
It is a chinese supplier but they hold them in uk for dispatch.

Just like when you buy on ebay. 2 days from hong kong.

Na its from down south somewhere.

In a big warehouse.

C64
11th February, 2009, 07:40 PM
Thanks mate.

They've still not replied to my email.

C64
15th February, 2009, 02:04 PM
I'm still waiting for my order lol

I ordered it on the 3rd Feb and was told it was shipped on the 4th, they've given me a tracking number but obviously that's useless until the thing arrives at it's destination and is signed for.

C64
17th February, 2009, 01:59 PM
Hooray!!

It has finally arrived.

They emailed me stating that it was posted on the 4th of Feb, well guess what - the post office stamp shows it was posted on the 13th.

Why do these people lie through their teeth? I don't mind things being delayed but I do mind being told that the items are in stock when they aren't and I do mind being told that my item was shipped 9 days before it actually was.