PDA

View Full Version : Just bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P7510 - What can I do with it?

Devilfish
21st April, 2012, 01:50 PM
Hey folks,

Just bought myself a second hand Galaxy Tab P7510 and was wondering what it's capable of? This is my first android device, I'm used to the iPhone and I know what's available in jailbreaking, etc.

So what do you use your tablet for? I have a feeling the laptop will be packed away soon.

I'm going on holiday soon and wanted one to take with me but ideally wanted to wait for the latest Samsung Galaxy tablet to appear in the shops.

Nav2010
22nd April, 2012, 03:44 AM
Hey folks,

Just bought myself a second hand Galaxy Tab P7510 and was wondering what it's capable of? This is my first android device, I'm used to the iPhone and I know what's available in jailbreaking, etc.

So what do you use your tablet for? I have a feeling the laptop will be packed away soon.

I'm going on holiday soon and wanted one to take with me but ideally wanted to wait for the latest Samsung Galaxy tablet to appear in the shops.

Not sure exactly but its pretty same as ipads jus dnt need jailbreakin for apps etc

andy1weir
22nd April, 2012, 11:52 PM
get it rooted and a custom rom on it, just google xda developers all info there

Sent from my Xoom using Xparent Blue Tapatalk