PDA

View Full Version : facebook

ray156
21st April, 2012, 05:24 PM
tried to log into my facebook,this is same computer i have used since built it 4 years ago.but login says use my computer that i last logged in with-see below.

We've temporarily locked your account so no one else can log in as you. To regain access, please complete this quick security check.
Note that attempting to access someone else's account is a violation of Facebook's terms. It may also be illegal. If you are not Raymond Wilson, press the "Cancel" button below.

click continue-get Your account is temporarily locked.

In order to regain access to your account, please log in from one of these computers you recently used:

IE for WinXP (March 20 at 1:08am)
If you are unable to access any of these computers, you can

click that button i get this-To make sure this is your account, we need you to upload a color photo of your government-issued ID. Your ID should include your name, birthday and photo.
Acceptable IDs include your:

Passport
Driver's license
State-issued ID card
Military ID card
Immigration ID with signature
We won't accept:

Your profile picture
Everyday pictures
Clip art
dont have any of those items.
do you think my account has been hacked at one point,for them to lock it.

happy_highlander
21st April, 2012, 05:40 PM
tried to log into my facebook,this is same computer i have used since built it 4 years ago.but login says use my computer that i last logged in with-see below.

We've temporarily locked your account so no one else can log in as you. To regain access, please complete this quick security check.
Note that attempting to access someone else's account is a violation of Facebook's terms. It may also be illegal. If you are not Raymond Wilson, press the "Cancel" button below.

click continue-get Your account is temporarily locked.

In order to regain access to your account, please log in from one of these computers you recently used:

IE for WinXP (March 20 at 1:08am)
If you are unable to access any of these computers, you can

click that button i get this-To make sure this is your account, we need you to upload a color photo of your government-issued ID. Your ID should include your name, birthday and photo.
Acceptable IDs include your:

Passport
Driver's license
State-issued ID card
Military ID card
Immigration ID with signature
We won't accept:

Your profile picture
Everyday pictures
Clip art
dont have any of those items.
do you think my account has been hacked at one point,for them to lock it.

Pmsl your account has been hacked but only to steal your identity if you provide the info they are requiring. I smell a great big rat.:eek:

Meat-Head
21st April, 2012, 06:05 PM
OFF TOPIC:-

One of my hotmail emails did that, just a incoming account for spam.

rarely used it. Managed to get it back, looked in the sent box, notihng

ON TOPIC:

Tell faceache to stuff it, as your a member of DK - the worlds best website.

Try logging in using different broweser, firefox rather in ie or vise versa.

ray156
22nd April, 2012, 07:56 AM
OFF TOPIC:-

One of my hotmail emails did that, just a incoming account for spam.

rarely used it. Managed to get it back, looked in the sent box, notihng

ON TOPIC:

Tell faceache to stuff it, as your a member of DK - the worlds best website.

Try logging in using different broweser, firefox rather in ie or vise versa.
cant get into account.so i just opened a new one,not that i use facebook.never spoken to anyone on it,just have it to be nosey.all emails from facebook are in blocked senders list.

lagerland
22nd April, 2012, 10:44 AM
cant get into account.so i just opened a new one,not that i use facebook.never spoken to anyone on it,just have it to be nosey.all emails from facebook are in blocked senders list.

If you use sites like that you should changed your password every 2 months atleast.............

You shouldnt have any time for fascshit anyway you already belong to the best site in the world..............

DIGITAL-KAOS not just a forum but a lifestyle..............