PDA

View Full Version : how can i setup tgs 220

canenas1
22nd April, 2012, 12:09 PM
hi ...
i have this receiver in my hands and i want to restore somehow because i can not get in ip to config. it.The reason is that the man witch setup it ...dissapear ...so now i don't have the user name and the password for the ip address.
the machine runs enigma CCcam2.0.11 by "under resistance team" or something named like this.
probably i need some programs(?) and a full guide for someone who doesn't know much .
at this point i'm so confused...i read a lot of posts but i didn't have any progress...
my receiver seems to not have connection when i try to update ...my router see it in lan connections....the ip address ...the control center 2.5 seem that works but can not do anything with the tgs220_update.img.....all the channels lost...in their position appears 20 channels probably free(!)....hotbird & astra tuners are 0k........@$%$$^#$%$@@#@#%#@#@%#shit!....i want to setup it and then burn it or throw it to dogs to eat it......help me please

Millzzy
22nd April, 2012, 05:17 PM
Sorry mate but ur English isn't great , can u ftp to box , do u know the password etc , if u do this should be a easy fix

mept1
22nd April, 2012, 06:00 PM
you have had this problem before

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f138/itgate-220gs-passwords-233685/#post1295986