PDA

View Full Version : need remap dump

iuliannj
23rd April, 2012, 07:03 AM
Hello to all users,i need a remap dump for Polo 6n 1.3 ADX Benzin year 1994,if someone have a remap please help me. :ciao:

mishu_b
23rd April, 2012, 09:13 AM
if I would upload one dump how do you know that it is good for your car?

if you would like to do the job into a proper way - first you have to read the sw from your car, then upload it here for modification, and last point write back into your car.

atb

iuliannj
23rd April, 2012, 10:54 AM
ok,i will read the dump from my car and i will upload here and maybe you can help me. Thank you in advice!:beer:

iuliannj
29th April, 2012, 01:43 PM
I attach the original dump from my ecu,if somebody can help me with one remap for consumption or a remap with standard parameters i will be grateful. Thanks in advice!

iuliannj
3rd May, 2012, 11:20 AM
some help,no one have a dump with initial values ?

delio78
3rd May, 2012, 08:44 PM
seek the services of a local tuner

atomiczen
3rd May, 2012, 09:46 PM
I attach the original dump from my ecu,if somebody can help me with two remap.. one for consumption and one for power or a remap with standard parameters i will be grateful. Thanks in advice!

5 post and you are already asking for a dump??
forum is not a shop

ominimicu
4th May, 2012, 12:24 AM
we should give away bad dumps..to brick the ecu..this way people will learn that nothing good comes for free, unless it comes from friendship or love

smokey08
4th May, 2012, 01:01 AM
we should give away bad dumps..to brick the ecu..this way people will learn that nothing good comes for free, unless it comes from friendship or love

Have you not seen what has happened with hcip the last few days? I dont understand why some people on here feel the need to be malicious? Point the guy in the right direction and help him learn dont hinder him, How would you like us to brick your ecus when you want help? Im sure you here to learn aswell, if you knew everything then you wouldnt be using the forum. This is the best open forum on the net, lets keep it that way.

I hope one of the mods gives you a holiday so you can have a think about what you wrote.

spawns3
4th May, 2012, 04:18 AM
The people here help and give the work done , only to get the thanks button.That's why people come here to ask for the job done.
when they should just teach how to do it.

iuliannj
4th May, 2012, 08:17 AM
I asked for some help, of course if someone can help me, i have not forced anyone to help me ... I do not understand, people no longer help? everything is for money? I`m disappointed. Have a nice day!

Dakta
4th May, 2012, 09:43 AM
They have helped you. They've helped you realise that this is not the sort of work people do for free.

If anybody does offer it for free, be suspicious you might pay in other ways. Chiptuning is an advanced topic and nobody in their right mind would put a proper amount of time into it for a complete stranger without their being some reward.

To some extent you should consider yourself lucky that nobody offered a file.

You can have help, and people will help. But it's unlikely to come in the form of a tune file.

I`m disappointed.

Don't be mate. If you offer someone on ebay nothing for the item they are selling, you will understand you shouldn't be offended by refusal. There is plenty of info on here and other easy to find sites though that will get you well on your way in tuning your own file (for free lol). Just means doing some legwork and a whole load of reading ;)

iuliannj
4th May, 2012, 10:05 AM
I understand what you mean to say and i know what is for free maybe is not good but if my car runs wrong i prefer to try. I forgot to say i have a ECU for Backup if something is wrong. Thank you for the reply,i appreciate!

Dakta
4th May, 2012, 11:41 AM
It should matter if your car runs wrong though - an ecu is just ONE thing you may have to replace.

It could be pistons for all you know. I've no problem with people experimenting, but i don't think you're likely to get a file - you need to start looking into how to write one :) then if you think it's worth it you can take the risk.

There are good tuners, there are bad tuners. But you can't be either unless you get busy and write files ;)

anyway, i won't yap on but just thought i'd give a few hints into how you'll get the best results, gut feeling for most will be that if you don't want to play with files you ought to be seeing a tuner.

iuliannj
4th May, 2012, 01:00 PM
the car runs wrong because ecu errors(i think),i test with other ecu compatible and it runs ok and about write a file i`m a electronist,i have a little experience and a tool with i read the dump and i can write with it. (sorry for my bad english). Thank you.

turboracing
4th May, 2012, 07:40 PM
if you whant tune this car you must make dam sure that you have wideband lamda and you need to now the exactly timimg on ignition at full load and 90% 80% 70% etc may be you can use a vag com to test this then you have to under stand the hex or use one of the progams here on dk to edit an then after many many houer you might get 8hp out off this engine happy hunting for hp :rolleyes:

iuliannj
5th May, 2012, 08:29 AM
i forgout about tune the car,right now i want the car to run normaly without problem.
That`s why i need a dump with standard parameters.